Kamala Harris hired child actors for NASA space video

Democrats are as fake as a three dollar bill.

The sonofabitches lie about everything.

Democrat dishonesty doesn't make your list? Interdasting.
sure it does. but there a a double shit ton of much better examples than they hired actors for what is essentially a commercial.

when i don't toe the party line, why do people assume i'm on the diametric opposite and evil?

shit ton of gray between black and white. use it.

i am.

sure it does. but there a a double shit ton of much better examples than they hired actors for what is essentially a commercial.

when i don't toe the party line, why do people assume i'm on the diametric opposite and evil?

shit ton of gray between black and white. use it.

i am.
If you dont toe the trump party line on everything, you are a communist according to them. Get with the program. Nuance isnt in their vocabularies.

Grinning school-age children who took part in a NASA YouTube video about space exploration featuring Vice President Kamala Harris have been revealed to be child actors who tried out by reading scripts.

The VP took part in the video from the Naval Observatory, where the vice president's residence is located – and took some grief on social media for her wide-eyed exclamations about the wonders of space.

'You're going to literally see the craters on the moon with your own eyes!' Harris said during the video. With your own eyes! I'm telling you, it is going to be unbelievable,' she says in the YouTube Kids' special for World Space Week.

The video, which by Monday had received some 114,000 views on YouTube, as well as 2,000 likes and 4,100 dislikes, was shared online by the vice president’s aides and supporters. Comments have been disabled. Kamala Harris hired child actors for NASA space video

What a fraud....lol....Jesus, could this administration get any worse?
What else did you expect from a Fake President?
1634052153293.jpeg

It should.

Every time you see democrats you should know most of the people around them are paid actors.
and? if i know it, why should i get mad every time i do?

and isn't telling someone how to feel and/or react a hallmark of "the other side"?

Grinning school-age children who took part in a NASA YouTube video about space exploration featuring Vice President Kamala Harris have been revealed to be child actors who tried out by reading scripts.

The VP took part in the video from the Naval Observatory, where the vice president's residence is located – and took some grief on social media for her wide-eyed exclamations about the wonders of space.

'You're going to literally see the craters on the moon with your own eyes!' Harris said during the video. With your own eyes! I'm telling you, it is going to be unbelievable,' she says in the YouTube Kids' special for World Space Week.

The video, which by Monday had received some 114,000 views on YouTube, as well as 2,000 likes and 4,100 dislikes, was shared online by the vice president’s aides and supporters. Comments have been disabled. Kamala Harris hired child actors for NASA space video

What a fraud....lol....Jesus, could this administration get any worse?

Where's the controversy?

So what?

and? if i know it, why should i get mad every time i do?

and isn't telling someone how to feel and/or react a hallmark of "the other side"?
We are trying to show how fake Democrats are.

If Biden was so popular he wouldn't need to pay actors to fill crowds.

Well, what the hell? So what?! I mean, Joe Biden tried out for his part as well and had to read off a script, too, and look where it got him!

bidenpapers-1024x576.jpg

He now has the key to the Executive towel room!

What frauds.

Why not use actual kids? Why fake it?

So fucking weird.

Harris is so unlikable…they had to PAY CHILD ACTORS to be around her. :hyper: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Everything with thr left is bullshit propaganda.

All they do is lie.

Larry Elder is a white supremacist.

Fuck every single person on the left….twice.

Forum List

Back