Kamala Harris hired child actors for NASA space video

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013
South Carolina
Grinning school-age children who took part in a NASA YouTube video about space exploration featuring Vice President Kamala Harris have been revealed to be child actors who tried out by reading scripts.

The VP took part in the video from the Naval Observatory, where the vice president's residence is located – and took some grief on social media for her wide-eyed exclamations about the wonders of space.

'You're going to literally see the craters on the moon with your own eyes!' Harris said during the video. With your own eyes! I'm telling you, it is going to be unbelievable,' she says in the YouTube Kids' special for World Space Week.

The video, which by Monday had received some 114,000 views on YouTube, as well as 2,000 likes and 4,100 dislikes, was shared online by the vice president’s aides and supporters. Comments have been disabled. Kamala Harris hired child actors for NASA space video

What a fraud....lol....Jesus, could this administration get any worse?

Look at the staged vax that Biden got.

Fake windows?

SO fucking weird:

Biden-White-House-Booster-3-600.jpg

You actually thought they get kids off the street to play the parts, how silly of you.

Why not? You idiots dragged Fuck Joe Biden and his whore off the streets to play their parts too. But they're less believable than those kids.

This, like everything else they've done, was taken right off a page of the Obama playbook. Do these idiots really think that nobody is noticing?

The company which produced the fictional work is located in Canada and called "Sinking Ship Entertainment." That is very appropriate.

They claim to produce children's programming. Here is one of the shows they distribute...

1634046398182.png

I'm not surprised. That entire thing felt really fake and forced. It was like how someone would talk to kids about a fairy tale that had never been around real kids.
EVERYTHING about Chlamydia is fake and forced. I've never seen video of her that looks relaxed and natural.

Just so creepy.....what the fuck is up with lefties?

EVERYTHING IS A LIE
Dr. Larry Palevsky explains something very important about what drives the left in this video at approximately 1:18.

Just imagine Trump did it what they would say.

That should be enough to prove how hypocritical and horrible Democrats are.

Whenever you see democrats at an event, just know most of the people there are paid actors.

They prove every day what hypocrites they are.

It cannot even be defended by them anymore.

They are laughably 2 faced.

This is why they cannot be trusted nor taken seriously at all.

out of all the things to get upset about, this simply doesn't get that high on my list.

Grinning school-age children who took part in a NASA YouTube video about space exploration featuring Vice President Kamala Harris have been revealed to be child actors who tried out by reading scripts.

The VP took part in the video from the Naval Observatory, where the vice president's residence is located – and took some grief on social media for her wide-eyed exclamations about the wonders of space.

'You're going to literally see the craters on the moon with your own eyes!' Harris said during the video. With your own eyes! I'm telling you, it is going to be unbelievable,' she says in the YouTube Kids' special for World Space Week.

The video, which by Monday had received some 114,000 views on YouTube, as well as 2,000 likes and 4,100 dislikes, was shared online by the vice president’s aides and supporters. Comments have been disabled. Kamala Harris hired child actors for NASA space video

Putting actors in a video? Oh the horror! Next thing you know you'll be talking about how horrific the brand of mustard the President uses. Oh wait....

She's just not capable of pretending to be human.

They prove every day what hypocrites they are.

It cannot even be defended by them anymore.

They are laughably 2 faced.

This is why they cannot be trusted nor taken seriously at all.
Of course I knew users like this would be all upset about it.

Forum List

Back