Kamala Harris 2026

You have been here since 2012, so you were definitely here when I start denouncing Trump on here in 2019 through 2023. You ain't "new kid on the block". If you care, look it up yourself. I owe you nothing. If you don't like what I write, feel free to skip to the next poster on any thread. It won't bother me at all.
Is this an example of Trump's "bad directions?"
Who are you kidding? When Daddy Bush left office, people said the country was going in the wrong direction. When Bill Clinton was in office and the Republicans unable to get impeachment in the Senate, people said the country was going in the wrong direction. The Son-Ova-Bush years with an attack, a couple of badly done wars and a killed economy with massive layoffs and people losing homes? Forget it! Most didn't like Obama's too big to fail and bending over backward for a certain population group, while Hillary was being Hillary. That is how the unwashed populous masses gave us Trump, the administration with the lowest approval ratings in history, and now we have Joe. Forget that crap. How are you actually doing? That is where it's at, and no matter who is in or out, it is up to you to make optimum of what is out there, not the government or some dumbass politician.
I don't know about you, but me and mine are doing fine (that being what counts), and we didn't even have to luck into something cushy to make it.
As usual, you are full of catch phrases and empty slogans. And you don't like being asked questions about them.

Yes sir. And I don't get how in TF Trump, after all that leftist crap he shoved down our throats, is leading the GOP pack in the polls. Had Biden or Obama done those things, they'd be screaming their head off. But somehow, Trumps got them thinking that that shit was conservatism.

We just went through a debt ceiling increase. That, and a few other things got McCarthy throw out of his chair. But when Trump did it, barely a word was said.
Hell, they didn't even hold Trump accountable for endorsing McCarthy.

He's got some sort of voo doo on his supporters. They don't know their right from their left.
In modern clown world words speak louder than actions. That's why Democrats will believe the most absurd lies about Trump and Republicans will believe the most absurd lies from Trump.

He increased the debt ceiling twice, with no future spending cut mandates
He suspended it for 2 full years
He assaulted our 2A
He struck a deal with US, Saudi and Mexico to DECREASE oil production
He only vetoed 1 spending bill in 4 years, helping to create the $8 trillion increase in debt and helping increase inflation to over 8%.
His border policies never once addressed why they come here. So there'd be no way to stop them.
He shoved the vaccines in our faces and allowed Fauci to initiate the lock downs
He endorsed McCarthy.

Do you need more? Because I have more.

BTW, I'm not just some broken hearted liberal. I'm still a fiscal conservative who's never once cast a vote for a democrat. And never would. But be damned if I'm going to let you RINO supporting RINO's get away with destroying fiscal conservatism in this country and more than you already have.
lol ! RINO ! lol ! Trump did spend allot ! basically he had to rebuild the military that was low on ammo and had aircraft falling out of the sky and our own military was scavenging parts out of scrap yards all this went on during the Obama admin.. and yeah he spent trillions in covid relief ... so tell us MR conservative ... was Trump a better POTUS than the far left Biden ?

With Biden's mental decline, I predict he won't make it through another term.
Jesus. You rubes keep falling for the same old hoaxes.

Biden was supposed to be 25th'd out of office in his first six months. Remember that?

And that was a recycle of this hoax:

hillary-six-months-to-live.jpg

lol ! RINO ! lol ! Trump did spend allot ! basically he had to rebuild the military that was low on ammo and had aircraft falling out of the sky and our own military was scavenging parts out of scrap yards all this went on during the Obama admin.. and yeah he spent trillions in covid relief ... so tell us MR conservative ... was Trump a better POTUS than the far left Biden ?
If the US military somehow managed to fall apart despite getting nearly a trillion dollars each year, then a lot of officers need to be thrown into the brig, permanently.

Jesus. You rubes keep falling for the same old hoaxes.

Biden was supposed to be 25th'd out of office in his first six months. Remember that?

Not according to me. I didn't even start paying attention to Biden's mental state until this year. As far as I was concerned they were just gaff's.
I'm not conspiracy minded like that.

Not according to me. I didn't even start paying attention to Biden's mental state until this year. As far as I was concerned they were just gaff's.
I'm not conspiracy minded like that.
Your hoaxsters caught you on the rebound. With the recycled hoax.

hillary-six-months-to-live.jpg

But is it really a hoax?

Perhaps Hitlery Clinton is now as Dianne Feinstein was for many years, an undead zombie-like creature that had died long ago, animated only by the demonic spirit that had possessed her for many years before that, most likely for almost her entire political career.

No Kamala

No Big Mike

Thank you but no thank you.

Do I even have to say this?:rolleyes:

She can’t think on her feet. She is a lifetime of entitlement and has never been challenged..

Your hoaxsters caught you on the rebound. With the recycled hoax.

I know what the elderly sound like when their mind is in decline. I was a maintenance supervisor in a nursing home for 2 years. I had a lot of contact with the elderly. Some over 80, were still sharp as a tack. They spoke clearly, They didn't lose their train of thought. Were still able to function mentally as well as you or I. But those who are like Biden is now, not so much. You can tell this by not only his speech. But his body language too. Everything is slowed. He's not able to focus on more than one thing at a time. And more and more, he seems to be having trouble doing that.

If it was just one trip and fall, then no big deal It was losing your train of thought once or twice, no big deal. We all do it. But it's becoming more and more frequent with him. His speech and his movements are becoming slower and slower.

Enough with the insults people. Can't either side of this issue simply not act like a bunch of 12yr olds?
I can! :)

This is a hard topic to discuss.... Almost feels like some sort of ungodly blasphemy if you even mention it, if a democrat! Not peer pressure per say, but more on the lines of, I hope the heck democrats in the party, know what the heck they are doing?

My own thoughts are, Biden has accomplished more for the democrats than any recent president....they got a lot of their legislation thru like infrastructure, in a fairly short time period...and Biden is one of the only Democratic presidents that didn't get their asses kicked in the mid term election....there was no red wave or even red ripple in 2022.....

But, was this a strength of Biden, or was it having an issue that most people...especially the young, cared about....privacy rights/choice?

Sigh....

I think President Biden has a solid team behind him in the important areas of the government...

However....I really really wish he would back out now, take a bow, he beat Trump, it's what the Nation needed and wanted....he passed a lot on the Democratic agenda, he brought back and strengthened a waning allegiance with allies....

And has had an awful lot on his plate with inflation, supply shortages, port back ups, train derailment, China and Taiwan conflict, North Korea, Iran, Russian invasion of the Ukraine and Iranian alliance, and now Israel and Hamas and Holy Moley, Mother of goodness....what else can happen? I'm grateful Joe and team were there, instead of Trump....

What Joe did not do the past three years is prepare, and train, and put up before the public, Vice President Kamala Harris as a replacement....

Was this purposeful? Or a fruitless cause?

He's too old, so is Trump, to be running for President imo....

I so wish we could have younger blood, on both sides of the aisle to choose from....

But, like many other Democrats....if Crooked Donald is the republican candidate I will vote for Biden, or ANY opposition to Trump, democratic candidate....

Biden having a strong VP, ready to slip in to his spot, would make it easier to win voters over....

To correct the error, here is "Were still able to function mentally as well as you or I. But those who are like Trump is now, not so much."

Forum List

Back