Kaepernik says he can't understand why NFL viewership has tanked!! HAHA

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Hey colin. Most americans know that we have a black president who is drowning us in affirmative actions programs that give blacks special treatment. There is no CONSPIRACY against blacks , you white-hating racist. Just the opposite.

TV and quarterback ratings decline for Kaepernick

oct 23 2016 On Sunday, Kaepernick was at a loss to explain how anything he might be doing is making fewer people watch his sport.

“I don’t know much about ratings and how they are affected and all of those things,” Kaepernick said. “But I don’t understand why ratings would go down, fighting for justice for people, to try to stop oppression, especially in a league that is predominantly black.”

People see negros complaining all the time, when I watch football I just want to see how fast they run and how high they jump

• Banned
People see negros complaining all the time, when I watch football I just want to see how fast they run and how high they jump

Blacks are failures everywhere. And they invent these conspiracy theories about how whites are holding them down!!!

• Banned
Women are taking over the USA and we are unplugging the TVs. Sending the men to the bar. locking them out so they have to sleep outside the bar at 2:01 am. Lessens the risk of sexual assault when making nachos at home on game day.

Hey einstein. You want to end assault, carry a gun or bear spray. THINK

Women are taking over the USA and we are unplugging the TVs. Sending the men to the bar. Locking them out so they have to sleep outside the bar at 2:01 am. Tacking up posters of Colin in his socks in the house. Lessens the risk of sexual assault when making nachos at home on game day.

Blacks are failures everywhere. And they invent these conspiracy theories about how whites are holding them down!!!

As a race, they're not showing us much other than whining and complaining.

White euros have shown the planet what they're all about where ever they've ever gone.

RE:(" Fact is blacks...")...There is no fact here, only your alt-Duke opinion. I am a conservative, not a KKK. If you would differentiate the gross US BLM mobs from a good Africa community you might get a clue.

If the downfall really does have anything to do with where that guy chose to stand on the national anthem issue, I feel for the other football players, especially those who don't agree with him.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

RE:(" Fact is blacks...")...There is no fact here, only your alt-Duke opinion. I am a conservative, not a KKK. If you would differentiate the gross US BLM mobs from a good Africa community you might get a clue.

Shut up, liar. You're a super-lib loony and everybody knows it.

Forum List

Back