Kaepernick and the GI: THIS is how it's DONE, kids.

Wow, so Mr. Boyer is the one who suggested Kapernick kneel instead of just sitting during the National Antham, the way they do in the military at the graves of their lost brothers/sisters, to show respect? I remember commenting back when Kap first began kneeling that I thought it was one of the more respectful ways in which he could lodge his protest while being completely unaware of his back story.

Thank you so much for sharing the video, I for one do appreciate the story.
The sad part of this is the reaction: How hateful and tribal we've become. When you can't even bring yourself to communicate, there's no way to fix anything.

I'm not expecting miracles here, but it sure is nice to know that there are still some decent, honest people running around out there.
Political correctness is never the answer

Wow, so Mr. Boyer is the one who suggested Kapernick kneel instead of just sitting during the National Antham, the way they do in the military at the graves of their lost brothers/sisters, to show respect? I remember commenting back when Kap first began kneeling that I thought it was one of the more respectful ways in which he could lodge his protest while being completely unaware of his back story.

The sad part of this is the reaction: How hateful and tribal we've become. When you can't even bring yourself to communicate, there's no way to fix anything.

I'm not expecting miracles here, but it sure is nice to know that there are still some decent, honest people running around out there.
The thread isn't about PC. It's about the brave and honest Mr. Boyer.

For whom you don't care much, I assume.

He wrote a letter of protest and Kaepernick responded.

SO THEY COMMUNICATED LIKE OPEN MINDED ADULTS.

Better not watch this. It could make you think that curiosity and honesty are good.

Thank you, Mr. Boyer. I wish we had more like you.

Well, the only thing worse than nationalism is globalism.
Political correctness is never the answer to anything

Not a fan of Mr. Boyer then, huh?

The issue is Colin Kaepernick is a really shitty football player, and a shittier person. Know what he has to show for his actions? He’s a shoe salesman…

Better not watch this. It could make you think that curiosity and honesty are good.

Well, the only thing worse than nationalism is globalism.
Political correctness is never the answer to anything

Not a fan of Mr. Boyer then, huh?

The issue is Colin Kaepernick is a really shitty football player, and a shittier person. Know what he has to show for his actions? He’s a shoe salesman…

Okay, you're not going to answer my question. That's okay.

The thread, which I started, is about what Mr. Boyer did.

Boyer has nothing to do with it, Colin Kaepernick is nothing but a media whore, also a really shitty football player who is relegated to selling shoes

Boyer has nothing to do with it, Colin Kaepernick is nothing but a media whore, also a really shitty football player who is relegated to selling shoes
Okay, got it.

If Colin Kaepernick was any good at football he would still be playing in the NFL… Now he is a shoe salesman

40694464_10155929852458657_8081852914504564736_n.jpg

alas goppers are just as sad as trump they would rather burn something than donate it.....

Great, you found the exception to the rule. It still pisses off most veterans.

Kap is anti-American/anti-lawful/anti-law and order/etc
he is PRO-criminal/criminality
just like BLM
Wrong....he is protesting injustice and racism. It's the president who wants to pardon criminals that kicked his balls at least once in the past and insults war veterans.

just like BLM
Wrong....he is protesting injustice and racism. It's the president who wants to pardon criminals that kicked his balls at least once in the past and insults war veterans.
There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."
Colin Kaepernick explains why he sat during national anthem
what injustice/racism?? please specify

n 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.

Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

just like BLM
.....the blacks are committing crime/murder/hate crimes at much higher rates---the cops are doing a good job at NOT shooting these dumbass bastard criminals
....what fken bastards-----committing crimes at HIGH rates and complaining when non-compliant/resisting criminals get shot
FK them, FK him

just like BLM
.....the blacks are committing crime/murder/hate crimes at much higher rates---the cops are doing a good job at NOT shooting these dumbass bastard criminals
....what fken bastards-----committing crimes at HIGH rates and complaining when non-compliant/resisting criminals get shot
FK them, FK him
Not only blacks that commit crimes...latest mass shootings and the most horrible one were committed by caucasians ( Vegas, Colorado, florida, etc....) but i guess you hate blacks qnd voted for Trump.

In your blindly obdurate USMB crusade for pleasuring both sides of the aisle here, you bleed integrity, patriotism and respectability like a pin stuck birthday balloon bleeds helium. What you fail to see through a haze of apathetic double-line middle of the road walk-balancing is the anti-patriotic, anti-American spirit inspired in the minds and now indwelling within the hearts of millions of American children who absolutely worship these kneeling to our Anthem pieces of shit. Yes, yes--every American child should be inspired by this asshole's crusade against patriotism and the fortune he's making off it.

Either that, Mac, or your acting with calculated premeditation from a radical point of view and agenda. Your post is nothing less than the dissemination of propaganda, the purpose of which is to justify anti-patriotic behavior, and making money by doing it.

So you believe that in this Green Beret's journey from outrage, to dialogue about, to acceptance of anti-patriotism for the love of a highly overpaid sports player, some great evolution of civil dialectic and American capacity for spiritual growth has occurred? Here? Between these two men?

You remind me of a certain You Tube video maker who as of late has devoted his entire online semi-celebrity persona to pleasing both divisions of American political ideology at the cost of patriotism and truth. You seem to think compromise is the only true solution available, and perhaps the one that is ultimately the best for every American, in every circumstance. If nothing else can, then even a limited knowledge of the last three centuries of history should overcome this gross naïveté you ride around USMB on like some prized courser.

Compromise has in the past both fueled and served the perpetual forward motion for the survival of our nation. However, America has never entered a storm close in destructive similarity to the one she now rides us into. Even the massively violent turmoil of the Civil War pales in comparison to the ideological atomic war we're now fighting. And the most vital to victory resource is the young American mind.

In the minds of our young is where this war is now raging most violently. Ideologies are battling for domination and indoctrination of our young people. One side seeks the collapse of the America our Founders conceived, shed blood to implement and built upon philosophies wholly unique in all of preceding human history. The other side now fights to preserve our Founder's vision; our American way of life.

Apparently, you are fighting against America as well. Disappointing.

Sometimes compromise is antithesis to a benevolent solution. Like when the radical revolutionary Left has its hands around America's throat.

:auiqs.jpg: What a bunch of hyperventilating, melodramatic gobbledegook. :auiqs.jpg:

'Even the massively violent turmoil of the Civil War pales in comparison to the ideological atomic war we're now fighting. And the most vital to victory resource is the young American mind.

In the minds of our young is where this war is now raging most violently. Ideologies are battling for domination and indoctrination of our young people. One side seeks the collapse of the America our Founders conceived, shed blood to implement and built upon philosophies wholly unique in all of preceding human history. The other side now fights to preserve our Founder's vision; our American way of life.'

Sounds like an indoctrination speech for the KKK.

So 620,000 dead American during the Civil War pales in comparison to an ideological war (that does not exist except in the minds of racist, xenophobic, misogynistic fruit loops like you)? Suuuuuure.

IMHO, you are a fruit cake....a pure, died-in-the-wool whacko.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh...and it's 'you're'...not 'your'.

We are definitely done here. But if I want a good laugh...I may come back for more of your blather.

Ta ta.

I wonder if the rich commie negro who insists cops target blacks when they don't, wore a david duke shirt instead of a mass murdering tyrant like castro if the left wing nuts would be soooooo forgiving.

As it is, Roseanne Barr is still black balled while the NFL is being accused of collusion.

Funny, how the intolerant left virtue signal about their so called tolerance.

Forum List

Back