Kaepernick and the GI: THIS is how it's DONE, kids.

I wonder if the rich commie negro who insists cops target blacks when they don't, wore a david duke shirt instead of a mass murdering tyrant like castro if the left wing nuts would be soooooo forgiving.

As it is, Roseanne Barr is still black balled while the NFL is being accused of collusion.

Funny, how the intolerant left virtue signal about their so called tolerance.

Dang...someone let the REALLY stupid and/or mentally disturbed people out tonight.

Kap is anti-American/anti-lawful/anti-law and order/etc
he is PRO-criminal/criminality
just like BLM
Wrong....he is protesting injustice and racism. It's the president who wants to pardon criminals that kicked his balls at least once in the past and insults war veterans.
.....the blacks are committing crime/murder/hate crimes at much higher rates---the cops are doing a good job at NOT shooting these dumbass bastard criminals
....what fken bastards-----committing crimes at HIGH rates and complaining when non-compliant/resisting criminals get shot
FK them, FK him
Not only blacks that commit crimes...latest mass shootings and the most horrible one were committed by caucasians ( Vegas, Colorado, florida, etc....) but i guess you hate blacks qnd voted for Trump.
blacks commit murder at over FOUR times the rate of whites--including mass murderers
no hate involved at all--just facts
not 2 times, not 3 times, but 4 times

just like BLM
Wrong....he is protesting injustice and racism. It's the president who wants to pardon criminals that kicked his balls at least once in the past and insults war veterans.
.....the blacks are committing crime/murder/hate crimes at much higher rates---the cops are doing a good job at NOT shooting these dumbass bastard criminals
....what fken bastards-----committing crimes at HIGH rates and complaining when non-compliant/resisting criminals get shot
FK them, FK him
Not only blacks that commit crimes...latest mass shootings and the most horrible one were committed by caucasians ( Vegas, Colorado, florida, etc....) but i guess you hate blacks qnd voted for Trump.
blacks commit murder at over FOUR times the rate of whites--including mass murderers
no hate involved at all--just facts
not 2 times, not 3 times, but 4 times
Whites committed long lasting crimes towards blacks in recent history and the results is what we see now. (Slavery, segragation, racism, ghettos, discrimination, etc.....)

just like BLM
Colin Kaepernick is a shit eating zoo monkey...

And a really shitty football player... Which half of him makes him a shitty football player the white half or the black half… My money is on the White Half.

We know black fathers who worry, and with good reason, their sons or daughters might be shot and killed while walking down the street.

I wonder if Republicans even care about their own children? They have no problem arming crazies who show up at schools. I think that pretty much says it all.

He wrote a letter of protest and Kaepernick responded.

SO THEY COMMUNICATED LIKE OPEN MINDED ADULTS.

Better not watch this. It could make you think that curiosity and honesty are good.

Thank you, Mr. Boyer. I wish we had more like you.

Wow...nobody was called a "regressive"....did you learn anything honey?

Better not watch this. It could make you think that curiosity and honesty are good.

In your blindly obdurate USMB crusade for pleasuring both sides of the aisle here, you bleed integrity, patriotism and respectability like a pin stuck birthday balloon bleeds helium. What you fail to see through a haze of apathetic double-line middle of the road walk-balancing is the anti-patriotic, anti-American spirit inspired in the minds and now indwelling within the hearts of millions of American children who absolutely worship these kneeling to our Anthem pieces of shit. Yes, yes--every American child should be inspired by this asshole's crusade against patriotism and the fortune he's making off it.

Either that, Mac, or your acting with calculated premeditation from a radical point of view and agenda. Your post is nothing less than the dissemination of propaganda, the purpose of which is to justify anti-patriotic behavior, and making money by doing it.

So you believe that in this Green Beret's journey from outrage, to dialogue about, to acceptance of anti-patriotism for the love of a highly overpaid sports player, some great evolution of civil dialectic and American capacity for spiritual growth has occurred? Here? Between these two men?

You remind me of a certain You Tube video maker who as of late has devoted his entire online semi-celebrity persona to pleasing both divisions of American political ideology at the cost of patriotism and truth. You seem to think compromise is the only true solution available, and perhaps the one that is ultimately the best for every American, in every circumstance. If nothing else can, then even a limited knowledge of the last three centuries of history should overcome this gross naïveté you ride around USMB on like some prized courser.

Compromise has in the past both fueled and served the perpetual forward motion for the survival of our nation. However, America has never entered a storm close in destructive similarity to the one she now rides us into. Even the massively violent turmoil of the Civil War pales in comparison to the ideological atomic war we're now fighting. And the most vital to victory resource is the young American mind.

In the minds of our young is where this war is now raging most violently. Ideologies are battling for domination and indoctrination of our young people. One side seeks the collapse of the America our Founders conceived, shed blood to implement and built upon philosophies wholly unique in all of preceding human history. The other side now fights to preserve our Founder's vision; our American way of life.

Apparently, you are fighting against America as well. Disappointing.

Sometimes compromise is antithesis to a benevolent solution. Like when the radical revolutionary Left has its hands around America's throat.

:auiqs.jpg: What a bunch of hyperventilating, melodramatic gobbledegook. :auiqs.jpg:

'Even the massively violent turmoil of the Civil War pales in comparison to the ideological atomic war we're now fighting. And the most vital to victory resource is the young American mind.

In the minds of our young is where this war is now raging most violently. Ideologies are battling for domination and indoctrination of our young people. One side seeks the collapse of the America our Founders conceived, shed blood to implement and built upon philosophies wholly unique in all of preceding human history. The other side now fights to preserve our Founder's vision; our American way of life.'

Sounds like an indoctrination speech for the KKK.

So 620,000 dead American during the Civil War pales in comparison to an ideological war (that does not exist except in the minds of racist, xenophobic, misogynistic fruit loops like you)? Suuuuuure.

IMHO, you are a fruit cake....a pure, died-in-the-wool whacko.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh...and it's 'you're'...not 'your'.

We are definitely done here. But if I want a good laugh...I may come back for more of your blather.

Ta ta.

Pure strain stupidity is no excuse for ignorance. Crushing you the last time, I seem to recall, was rather boring. After it completes the initial circuit, watching a dog chase its own furry tail can weary one's senses to any further potential for entertainment. Thusly, here we are in the callow shadow of your dancing emoticons presented as a slavering idiot's victory dance, and the tightly strapped to you chest with proud idiocy glass aegis of your internet encyclopedia derived statistics referencing a myopic still image of an hundreds of hours long film, which represents the last three centuries of Western civilization's history. Truth is in the folly, an too common folly these days, to fail to recognize the larger historical picture--let alone understand it, concatenate hierarchies of similar events from the past to events in the present, learn from that chain of history and use it to keep vigil against its violent repetition.

From what I have read of you, you roleplay a non-Leftist as defense against superior barrages by the Right, and then backstab the Right from an impostor's position of false ally. In other words, you play here the role of a multi-faced coward; but you don't play it very well, do you? No, seems to me you have been called out for it more than once.

Lastly, the lesson for you here would be a self-taught one; if you were possessed of an original or unique enough curiosity or intellectual drive to understand what you've willfully surrendered not just to me, but to whomever else out there IRL views your opinion as an educated one. You have surrendered your veil of intellectual mystery. Now we all can see over your head and beneath you feet. With such an enticing view to be explored beyond your mind, now that it is no longer obstructing our sight, there's simply no need to see or read you an longer.

just like BLM

And a really shitty football player... Which half of him makes him a shitty football player the white half or the black half… My money is on the White Half.
Dude get over being racist and hating other colors, is just a fucking color.....come out of the 18th century and join the 21st.
Just keep in mind colin. Kaepernic is a millionaire and you are not.

just like BLM

Dude get over being racist and hating other colors, is just a fucking color.....come out of the 18th century and join the 21st.
Are you that full of yourself?
Political correctness is for pussies, your safe space is calling...
I can’t be racist, I’m a minority... According to the politically correct. Lol
I can see that money is everything to you...

re's n
There's nothing in the video that shows them communicating with each other. It's just a mishmash of soundbites and partial sentences taken out of context.

just like BLM

Troll.

just like BLM

Troll.
:itsok:

Kap is a dipshit. Looking for publicity.

Yes how dare he think it’s not ok to shoot unarmed black men.

get

me

out

of

your

head

There's nothing in the video that shows them communicating with each other. It's just a mishmash of soundbites and partial sentences taken out of context.
Wow, you must think Mr Boyer is a liar.

That's a shame.

Don't hate the guy just because he's brave and honest.
Never even heard of him.
Sure, he doesn't exist within your ideological bubble.

If you don't see it, it's not there.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS
colin kaepernick nadine burke harris.jpg

get

me

out

of

your

head

Oh?

Well, if you're going to applaud folks having a conversation without calling others names and whatnot...perhaps you can set an example and refrain from the practice?
Either that or you can keep leading your life of hypocrisy.
Your choice. That it makes wittle ol mack upset when his hypocrisy is pointed out is just an added bonus.

Forum List

Back