Justice Neil Gorsuch Has Had Enough – Triggered A Complete Leftist Meltdown

Whether the adopting couple is gay or straight, the BCs are still fake.

No, there is nothing fake about them, they are legal documents that prove citizenship among other things.
They actually don't prove it, dumbass. They are fake.

Sure they do. They are accepted as proof of citizenship when getting a passport, whether you accept that fact or not is your problem.

All you've said is that the government has decided to accept fake documents.

That is an oxymoron, the government has decides what is fake and what is not, thus if they say they are not fake they cannot be fake, no matter how much you want them to be.

The government does not decide what is fake. The government can pass a law saying a forgery is the real Mona Lisa, but that doesn't mean anyone is going to pay $500 million for it. Real Birth Certificates are issued on the day of your birth. Anything else is a fake.

No, there is nothing fake about them, they are legal documents that prove citizenship among other things.

Sure they do. They are accepted as proof of citizenship when getting a passport, whether you accept that fact or not is your problem.

That is an oxymoron, the government has decides what is fake and what is not, thus if they say they are not fake they cannot be fake, no matter how much you want them to be.

The government does not decide what is fake. The government can pass a law saying a forgery is the real Mona Lisa, but that doesn't mean anyone is going to pay $500 million for it. Real Birth Certificates are issued on the day of your birth. Anything else is a fake.

You cannot really be this stupid, can you? I mean it is one thing to be a homophobic bigot, but to be an ignorant homophobic bigot takes it to a whole new level.

You cannot really be this stupid, can you? I mean it is one thing to be a homophobic bigot, but to be an ignorant homophobic bigot takes it to a whole new level.

So you think the government can rule that a forgery is the genuine Mona Lisa and then sell it for $500 million?

And you call me stupid?

So you think the government can rule that a forgery is the genuine Mona Lisa and then sell it for $500 million?

And you call me stupid?

Idiot, the government gets to decide what government documents are real.

And you call me stupid?

It only decides which ones are legal. Reality is independent of the goverrnment's opinion.

And you call me stupid?

no you dumb fuck, I think it is a stupid fucking comparison. A birth certificate is whatever the government says it is because they are the ones that created it and make the rules for it. You and homophobic moronic self does not get to decide what is real and what is not. It is that fucking simple

And you call me stupid?

It only decides which ones are legal. Reality is independent of the goverrnment's opinion.

Considering it's a legal document I guess that means the government is right and your opinion doesn't matter.

The difference is one of us is a homophobic bigoted moron and the other one is not

And that, in large part, is how your side lost so badly this last major election cycle, and how it will continue to lose badly—by describing mainstream, honest, decent Americans, who hold to basic standards of decency, morality, sanity, and common sense, as “homophobic bigoted morons”. It's how Mr. Trump so solidly won the Presidency,by being seen, in spite of his own obvious moral shortcomings, as the candidate who is not openly hostile and contemptuous toward the values held by most Americans.

I encourage you and those on your side to continue with this strategy. Continue to openly align yourself with criminals and perverts and illegal aliens and drug abusers, and all other manner of subhuman filth; while making it clear to mainstream Americans what you really think of us. Do this, and you guarantee that Mr. Trump will be easily reelected in 2020, and that Republicans will continue to hold both houses of Congress, as well as the governorships and legislatures of most of the states.

The difference is one of us is a homophobic bigoted moron and the other one is not

And that, in large part, is how your side lost so badly this last major election cycle, and how it will continue to lose badly—by describing mainstream, honest, decent Americans, who hold to basic standards of decency, morality, sanity, and common sense, as “homophobic bigoted morons”. It's how Mr. Trump so solidly won the Presidency,by being seen, in spite of his own obvious moral shortcomings, as the candidate who is not openly hostile and contemptuous toward the values held by most Americans.

I encourage you and those on your side to continue with this strategy. Continue to openly align yourself with criminals and perverts and illegal aliens and drug abusers, and all other manner of subhuman filth; while making it clear to mainstream Americans what you really think of us. Do this, and you guarantee that Mr. Trump will be easily reelected in 2020, and that Republicans will continue to hold both houses of Congress, as well as the governorships and legislatures of most of the states.

Most Americans are just fine with gay marriage and gay adoption.

I feel pretty confident they are OK with amended birth certificates too.

My side is the Libertarian party you moron, I am not a Dem or lefty or whatever you seem to think I am.

Even your fucking hero Trump favors gay marriage, yet somehow he won because of bigoted homophobic morons like you, go figure.

Don't worry, I will continue to point out bigotry and hatred like you show every time I see, no matter who the fucking president is.

So kiss my as you homophobic fucking bigot.

Forum List

Back