Justice for New Haven Firefighters

I don't know how it is.

then shut the fuck up, asshole.

I'll do what I want, ****.

That you don't know how something has a trait doesn't mean that it doesn't have that trait, or that you can't see that trait.

This is simple stuff, retard. Even you should be able to figure this one out, Del.

:rofl:

stinging riposte.
really.

i'll cry myself to sleep. :lol:

Wait...I bet you can't explain why tissues exist...therefore the must not exist in your world.

Hmm...I'll have to offer you something simpler to wipe your tears with. Here, have a leaf.

When you say something has only TWO options and NO grey area and you want to add a THIRD option that is:

1) A change.

2) Not a change.

Lets see how well you can do on this test!

Okay, now you are completely off your rocker ...

Answer the real question, how is this test racially biased? I am waiting for your new reasoning so I can shoot that down to.

I don't know how it is.
WOW, FINALLY some honesty from Nik
he doesnt know

There you are, so you finally see that tests are not racist ... at least I hope so.

Please explain to me, without using google, exactly how a car runs.

:lol:

Why not try to ask me something I didn't grow up learning ... :eusa_whistle:

My father was a mechanic BTW ...

Then have at it. And then I'll ask you about cell phones, and if you know that, then about about human respiration, and then after that, about astrophysics.

The point, quite simply, is that you don't need to know exactly how something works to know that it exists. Do you disagree with this statement?

I'll do what I want, ****.

That you don't know how something has a trait doesn't mean that it doesn't have that trait, or that you can't see that trait.

This is simple stuff, retard. Even you should be able to figure this one out, Del.

:rofl:

stinging riposte.
really.

i'll cry myself to sleep. :lol:

Tissue?

unlike you, i don't masturbate while posting, so no thanks.

don't forget to zip up :lol:

Then have at it. And then I'll ask you about cell phones, and if you know that, then about about human respiration, and then after that, about astrophysics.

The point, quite simply, is that you don't need to know exactly how something works to know that it exists. Do you disagree with this statement?

That has no weight on this subject, sorry but it isn't even remotely the same thing. Firefighters are trained for specific tasks, the test was to see who retained that training better ... that's not racism in any way, it's for the safety of those they serve, or do you like the idea of having an inexperienced, untrained moron in charge, just because they are black?

i know you exist, and i know you don't work.

does that help you out?

That has no weight on this subject, sorry but it isn't even remotely the same thing. Firefighters are trained for specific tasks, the test was to see who retained that training better ... that's not racism in any way, it's for the safety of those they serve, or do you like the idea of having an inexperienced, untrained moron in charge, just because they are black?

Do you disagree with the statement. Yes or no?

Do you disagree with the statement. Yes or no?

Um ... are you changing your position again?

I don't give a fuck what color their skin is, I would however prefer a well trained and capable fire chief over anyone who can't pass their test.

Obama's racist nominee got what she deserved, overturned.

The more decisions this president makes, the worse he gets. From day two he has been on a downhill slide.

Forum List

Back