Justice Dept. Said To Have More Evidence Of Possible Trump Obstruction At Mar-a-Lago

Well of course. He and Pence will not be prosecuted. Trump will. Everybody knows this already. Because everyone saw them cooperate.
So if I rob a bank when the cops stop by, I just have to give the the money and since I “co-operated” I will get off free? Give me a break.

Biden apparently had to steal the documents from a SKIF and my question is why he would do that? Was he selling classified info to the Chinese or the Russians?

...has come to focus on the obstruction elements of the case — whether the former president took or directed actions to impede government efforts to collect all the sensitive records.
The crime of trying to cover up the crime, it gets them every time.

Needless to say, had Trump been honest and forthcoming with regard to the documents, he might not have faced criminal charges at all – but Trump is dishonest and corrupt.

So if I rob a bank when the cops stop by, I just have to give the the money and since I “co-operated” I will get off free?
No, and that's a very stupid analogy. A better analogy is finding a Brinks delivery in your front yard and turning it in, since no intent to have stolen it in the first place can be demonstrated.

And that's why Pence and Biden won't be charged, but Trump will.

Sorry my man, but you have nothing. I think you know this.

So if I rob a bank when the cops stop by, I just have to give the the money and since I “co-operated” I will get off free? Give me a break.

Biden apparently had to steal the documents from a SKIF and my question is why he would do that? Was he selling classified info to the Chinese or the Russians?

Wrong.

As already correctly noted, unlike Trump, both President Biden and Pence cooperated with their respective investigations.

Unlike Trump, neither President Biden nor Pence sought to obstruct their respective investigations.

And unlike Trump, President Biden and Pence have experience in, and an understanding of, the law and governance – yet another of the endless reasons why Trump was – and is – unfit to be president.

Wrong.

As already correctly noted, unlike Trump, both President Biden and Pence cooperated with their respective investigations.

Unlike Trump, neither President Biden nor Pence sought to obstruct their respective investigations.

And unlike Trump, President Biden and Pence have experience in, and an understanding of, the law and governance – yet another of the endless reasons why Trump was – and is – unfit to be president.
Yep.

And they surround themselves with lawyers who know the law and try to comply with the law.

Trump surrounds himself with lawyers whose job it is to help him break the law without consequences.

I'm sure the moderator team will sort out the interruptions we've seen today.

Really all that was missing is perhaps an explanation.

Perhaps caused by frustration over the frivolous nature of the crap that is posted for the purpose of spamming and trolling, as opposed to anythinng serious!
What'd i miss? :p

No, and that's a very stupid analogy. A better analogy is finding a Brinks delivery in your front yard and turning it in, since no intent to have stolen it in the first place can be demonstrated.

And that's why Pence and Biden won't be charged, but Trump will.

Sorry my man, but you have nothing. I think you know this.
I do know that the DOJ and the FBI treats Democrats a lot different than Trump Republicans. So yes, Pence and Biden will walk and Trump will be charged.

What exactly was Biden doing with the classified documents in his home while he was a Senator? Do all Senators steal documents from SKIFs? I doubt it.

For the life of me I can’t see why a Senator would want classified documents in his home unless he was selling them.

Don't forget to say the grand jury members are all corrupt criminals, too. Go full crazy.
Grand jury members are only able to view the evidence from the prosecution... Trump's lawyers were not part of this until now... so I can't blame the jury... but come on... Braggs people selected these jury members without opposition and questioning from the defense....

Grand jury members are only able to view the evidence from the prosecution... Trump's lawyers were not part of this until now... so I can't blame the jury... but come on... Braggs people selected these jury members without opposition and questioning from the defense....
:eusa_doh:
That is the purpose of a Grand Jury. To decide if prosecution is warranted.
Please educate yourself.

And the irony is that Trump has done NOTHING to roll back the Progressive Jihad on the USA, he just stopped some parts of it!

Forum List

Back