What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justice Department sues Texas over restrictive abortion law

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Reaction score
Where I can see you, but you can't see me
Australia outlawed semi auto almost overnight, guns like the Mini 14 and AR 15 we’re confiscated by the govt. They can’t even have a 1911 .45 now.
Sad state of affaris.

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Reaction score
Correct.
Indeed, conservatives have nothing but contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law.
And yet, you agree: the TX abortion is constitutional.
Why won't you admit this?
Can't muster the intellectual honesty?

Last edited:

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Reaction score
Even if the bible does ‘ban’ abortion, it’s legally and Constitutionally irrelevant; subjective religious dogma in no manner ‘justifies’ the state violating a woman’s right to privacy.
And yet, you agree: the TX abortion law is constitutional.

Donald H

Gold Member
Reaction score
It sounds like both sides here on this forum just want a fight and could care less about women and unborn babies.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Osiris-ODS

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't sound like a sociopath but you sure do. The process of debate can only occur with civilized people you are definitely not civilized.

You actually do sound like a sociopath. You sound positively off your rocker in this thread. Sorry to break it to you.

Rogue AI

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Even if the bible does ‘ban’ abortion, it’s legally and Constitutionally irrelevant; subjective religious dogma in no manner ‘justifies’ the state violating a woman’s right to privacy.
Your problem is that Constitutional protection for killing the unborn is an interpreted 'right'. Meaning it is subject to a new interpretation at any time. The protection you want requires an amendment. Since Roe, an entire body of law has arisen to protect the unborn, you folks are in a losing battle and just don't see it yet.

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Reaction score
Your problem is that Constitutional protection for killing the unborn is an interpreted 'right'
Clayton believes the TX abortion law is constitutional.
Ask him.
He'll tell you.

beagle9

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Your problem is that Constitutional protection for killing the unborn is an interpreted 'right'. Meaning it is subject to a new interpretation at any time. The protection you want requires an amendment. Since Roe, an entire body of law has arisen to protect the unborn, you folks are in a losing battle and just don't see it yet.
Let's hope so.

Stann

Platinum Member
Reaction score
so at 20 weeks when the child can survive outside the womb is it a child then?
It isn't a child till it's born, at 20 weeks it's a fetus. With the potential to become a child, only the potential.

Stann

Platinum Member
Reaction score
No babies have been murdered.
The people you are arguing with are most likely also the ones who fear more immigrants. They don't want actual people to live here, but they're trying to defend potential people. There's a big disconnect here. The reason isn't based on reality, it's based on emotions.

Stann

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why doesn't the tramp use CONDOMS? Promiscuous sex causes conception. Also spreads VD and AIDS. Have you forgotten AIDS?
The " tramp " ? Just a little prejudiced and misogynist aren't you !

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Justice department? That's a joke.
You nailed it, Mr Mike. The Clintons stacked the Justice deck with their own ilk. They got 70 million future Americans killed. Time to restack the deck in favor of the founder's erudite faith in their descendants. And we have 70 million reasons to do just that.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$80.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List