Justice Alito temporarily grants Pennsylvania GOP request to enforce segregation of ballots that arrived after Election Day

SCOTUS bites back.

Like I keep saying, Gore v Bush was decided in mid December. Right now its only mid November.

Have faith my fellow Trump supporters
Al Gore was President for 37 days in 2000. The media does not call who the President is. The election takes time to be certified. That's why the President doesn't leave until Jan 20th, it allows for recounts and lawsuits if needed. Don't let them shove their thoughts down your throat...We know why they want this rushed! :thup:
That's a lie. It was in flux for 5 days.

Justice Alito temporarily grants Pennsylvania GOP request to enforce segregation of ballots that arrived after Election Day
". . . . On Friday evening, Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr., who received the petition because he is the justice responsible for that region, approved the GOP request for now, ordering county boards to comply with state guidance to keep the late ballots separate. However, Alito did not direct election officials to stop counting the ballots, as the Republicans had also sought. He called for a response from state officials by Saturday afternoon. . . . ."

Here comes SCOTUS.

As I said before, Gore v Bush was decided in mid December. Right now its only mid November.

Didn't you post this on Friday?

SCOTUS bites back.

Like I keep saying, Gore v Bush was decided in mid December. Right now its only mid November.

Al Gore was President for 37 days in 2000. The media does not call who the President is. The election takes time to be certified. That's why the President doesn't leave until Jan 20th, it allows for recounts and lawsuits if needed. Don't let them shove their thoughts down your throat...We know why they want this rushed! :thup:
That's a lie. It was in flux for 5 days.
What kind of flux, please be specific.

Forum List

Back