Justice Alito Denies Scurrilous Accusation

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The left now targeting Justice Alito along with their 30+ year hate-on for Justice Thomas.

Supreme Court Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr. denied Saturday a New York Times report alleging he leaked the results of the 2014 Hobby Lobby ruling, where the court said the feds couldn’t mandate corporations cover contraception under the Affordable Care Act.
A former pro-life leader, Rev. Rob Schenck, reportedly sent a letter to Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. in June and told the New York Times — which published its report detailing the allegations on Saturday — that he learned of the outcome of Burwell v. Hobby Lobby Stores prior to its release.
He said he was tipped off by a woman named Gayle Wright, who had dinner with Justice Alito and his wife.
Mrs. Wright was a donor to a nonprofit that Mr. Schenck ran during his time working against abortion in Washington. Justice Alito quickly issued a statement denying the claim.
“The allegation that the Wrights were told the outcome of the decision in the Hobby Lobby case, or the authorship of the opinion of the Court, by me or my wife is completely false,” Justice Alito said, according to The Washington Post.
“My wife and I became acquainted with the Wrights some years ago because of their strong support for the Supreme Court Historical Society, and since then, we have had a casual and purely social relationship,” Justice Alito’s statement read. “I never detected any effort on the part of the Wrights to obtain confidential information or to influence anything that I did in either an official or private capacity, and I would have strongly objected if they had done so.”
Mrs. Wright is also reportedly denying Mr. Schenck’s allegation, The New York Times noted.

They just make accusations & then let the rest of MSM run with it. Same thing they do with DT.
Eventually, they will issue a correction or disclaimer that no one will ever see.

This is their SOP & they will never stop as long as they are Mockingbird controlled by the CIA

Why would the pro life Reverend lie about this in a letter to the Chief justice? What purpose would this pro life pastor have to smear Alito, with this lie, if a lie?

Why would the pro life Reverend lie about this in a letter to the Chief justice? What purpose would this pro life pastor have to smear Alito, with this lie, if a lie?
They are Pavlovian in supporting the pro-Trump justices like Alito and Thomas. It doesn't matter what the facts are, they don't care (especially this one) and they probably wouldn't understand the facts if you carefully explained them.

They are Pavlovian in supporting the pro-Trump justices like Alito and Thomas. It doesn't matter what the facts are, they don't care (especially this one) and they probably wouldn't understand the facts if you carefully explained them.
Damn minorities not doing what the Democratic party demands.

He is pro-abortion for years now. He has lost his way.

And I guess you missed this in the OP?

A former pro-life leader​

Why? Well, this is why:

"Some time after 2010, Schenck changed his mind about abortion. He now says that banning abortion would cause more harm than good, and opposed the effort to overturn Roe v. Wade."

You don't read or comprehend very well do you? The article in the OP said FORMER lifer.

You libtarded assholes are absolutely indifferent to facts when you make your idiotic allegations against them.

He is pro-abortion for years now. He has lost his way.

And I guess you missed this in the OP?

A former pro-life leader​
Yeah, I quickly read the op cut and paste only, and I didn't compute that the guy was not pro life anymore, just because of the word former.... My head took it as a pro life supporter, who had formerly worked with this Mrs. Wright woman who was friends with Alito.

the demafasict hate the court it gets i the way mid the demafasict agenda.

For the same reason all of you lefties lie... smear.

Former pro-life.

Why would SC justice leak his own ruling?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back