Justice Alito Denies Scurrilous Accusation

Yeah, I quickly read the op cut and paste only, and I didn't compute that the guy was not pro life anymore, just because of the word former.... My head took it as a pro life supporter, who had formerly worked with this Mrs. Wright woman who was friends with Alito.

Don't worry, we're used to lefties make their minds based on headlines. Just as MSM counting on you doing so.

Don't worry, we're used to lefties make their minds based on headlines. Just as MSM counting on you doing so.
it wasn't the headline silly one!

It was what was chosen to be the copy text, in the cut and paste thread starter! Try again, mr.snarkyone!

For the same reason all of you lefties lie... smear.

Former pro-life.

Why would SC justice leak his own ruling?
I don't my know why he truely would do it, other than help his friends by giving them the heads up, if done on purpose, but it could be, this couple used their pro life organization friendship, in an unsuspecting manner, to get it out of him?

What is being reported on the news this morning, is that there actually is a paper trail of communications at the time and certain actions taken, that SUPPORTS this Pastor's contentions, that he knew ahead of the public court decision.

So, we will see...maybe....? .....if anyone chooses to actually show and inform us, so who really knows....?

Roberts might have already investigated it? I do not think any laws are broken by a justice leaking an upcoming ruling, though thoroughly unethical, and below a standard we expect of our supreme court justices... Imo.

They just make accusations & then let the rest of MSM run with it. Same thing they do with DT.
You are 100% correct.

These accusations against trump are lies.

1). Trump NEVER took Top Secret documents from the WH.
2). Trump NEVER defrauded students at trump university.
3). Trump NEVER Stiffed Hired Contractors for Completed Work.
4). Trump NEVER asked Russia or Ukraine for 'election help'.
5). Trump NEVER spread lies about election fraud.
6). Trump NEVER said..."Fine people on Both Sides"
7). Trump NEVER said..... "No, I don't take any responsibility at all."

Correct, people need to STOP these baseless accusations^^^^^^.

Forum List

Back