Just When You Think Seattle Democrats Hit Bottom They Grab a Shovel

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Seattle is considering new legislation that would create a legal loophole that would make substance addiction, mental illness or poverty a valid legal defense for nearly all misdemeanor crimes committed in the city.

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

Since I’m addicted to IPA’s and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (not necessarily together but can occur) I’m going to have to do some shopping in Seattle.

Seattle is considering new legislation that would create a legal loophole that would make substance addiction, mental illness or poverty a valid legal defense for nearly all misdemeanor crimes committed in the city.

Since I’m addicted to IPA’s and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (not necessarily together but can occur) I’m going to have to do some shopping in Seattle.
Somebody needs to check their water for contaminates, effecting mental competence.

Dem cities gonna go full Purge
purge.jpg

Welcome to Andrew Cuomo's NYS!

New Topics

Forum List

Back