Just What Is Hillary Clinton's Executive Accomplishments Compared To Governor Sarah Palins?

Well, I have to admit Hillary hasn't been in any drunken brawls, so that should hurt her with the HeeHaw constituency, and when asked which news papers and magazines she reads, she can give an actual list, so that will hurt her with the brain dead, so I guess she will have to depend on sane people for her votes..
Who the hell reads newspapers these days when you have the internet? Couric took journalism to a new low when she asked such a insulting stupid question. That was the start of Courics career going downhill and CBS's ratings plunging.

Last edited:
Well, I have to admit Hillary hasn't been in any drunken brawls, so that should hurt her with the HeeHaw constituency, and when asked which news papers and magazines she reads, she can give an actual list, so that will hurt her with the brain dead, so I guess she will have to depend on sane people for her votes..
Who the hell reads newspapers these days when you have the internet? Couric to journalism to a new low when she asked such a insulting stupid question. That was the start of Courics career going downhill and CBS's ratings plunging.

Thank you. There is very little I could say to demonstrate the intelligence and attitude of the right wing as well as you just did. Keep up the good work.

Forum List

Back