Todd Palin: "Sarah Palin Would Win The Presidency (Against Hillary) Hands Down"

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
If the media reported the facts on each candidates experience, policy and ideas. I would have to agree. The media never reported Sarah Palins great executive record as governor in the 2008 election. Her record showed that she was more qualified to govern compared to Obama who had zero executive experience. And people don't realize that as governor, Palin was the 2nd most powerful governor in the nation. Palin proved as governor she was able to work with democrats and get things accomplished that the previous governors of Alaska were unable to do. If she were to run and Hillary was her opponent, Palin's executive record would outshine Hillary. Hillary is plagued with scandal and the media has done their best to cover for her like they have with the putative president. The media needs to reform itself and stop being bias so it can report the facts on each candidates experience, policy and ideas. Palin says American need to return to it's founding principles and we have strayed off that path. I have to agree. I would encourage everyone to read the first link and watch the 2nd link before commenting instead of typing a impulsive biased knee jerk reaction. Please try to refrain from doing that. This thread is about having executive experience that can get this nation on the right track to prosperity as well the media reporting that experience.

Todd Palin: Sarah Palin Would Win Pres Election 'Hands Down' if Media Weren't Biased
Todd Palin: Sarah Palin Would Win Pres Election 'Hands Down' if Media Weren't Biased

Video: Todd Palin: She could win the presidency 'hands down'
Videos - Sarah Palin's Life At Home In Alaska - InsideEdition.com

Last edited:
Everyone knows, including Palin, she would not survive the GOP primaries, much less the general election.

Actually...I am being too generous when I say everyone.

Todd Palin: "Sarah Palin Would Win The Presidency (Against Hillary) Hands Down"
What a genius, I would win presidency against Hillary hands down as well, because in order for the contest to happen, I would need to be put on the national stage and be made known. That is PRECISELY the whole point of newworldgovernment.net - I can bet you right now my house, that I would win the poll against Hillary Clinton - want to bet? or just pretend that it's a joke? no it is not a joke, it is reality - we have no government.

• Banned
Everyone knows, including Palin, she would not survive the GOP primaries.
Why not? She debated two well experience governors three times who were well versed in politics and policy. She debated them on oil and gas, fiscal reforms, balancing budgets in the billions, taxation, infrastructure, the seafood and timber industry, heathcare, education and went on to win the governorship by a wide margin. If she can do that, she can do well in the primaries.

It shouldn't surprise anyone that the talking monkey with a profile picture of Obama as a monkey thinks that a retarded talking monkey like Sarah Palin can be elected President of the United States.

Forum List

Back