Just "tried" to watch Suicide Squad

Suicide Squad 2021 had a VERY bad opening week. Media is trying to blame it on covid. Personally, i think the reason is Americans have had it with stupid s**t like this and they just won't watch any of it. Not to mention Gunn is a woketard deviant and Pedo.

What an incredibly stupid movie. No words can describe how much of a fucking waste of 36 minutes that was.
I kept hearing how this was some awesome movie so I decided to give it a shot. 36 minutes worth of a "shot"

Hollywood is beyond lost at this point if this is the big break out of the year. It's like they think we're all 14 and excited to see some mindless blood splatter with a high dose of CGI bullshit.
I feel as though I lost 100 IQ points watching that bullshit.

There is a good look at this here...

James Gunn, a far-left Woketard who defends political blacklisting, finds child rape funny, and traded videos with the url ā€œ100-pubescent-girls-touch-themselvesā€ with a guy whoā€™s now a convicted pedophile, has just delivered one of the biggest box office disasters in history.

His Suicide Squad just opened to a pathetic $25 million, which makes it a historical failure.

It probably didnā€™t help that the movie starred John ā€œChinaā€™s Bitchā€ Cena.
----

Although his Suicide Squad isnā€™t very good (more on this below), it still earned almost unanimous raves with a Rotten Tomato rating of over 90 percent.

By comparison, director David Ayerā€™s 2016 version starring Will Smith earned a terrible 26 percent.

So basically what we had was another Internet gaslighting campaign like the one the far-left entertainment media launched to artificially prop up In the Heights. The goal was to create a bandwagon effect by telling people Gunnā€™s Suicide Squad was already a huge hit.

Well, lol, we all saw how that worked out for the Woketard flop In the Heights, and now Gunnā€™s Suicide Squad is an even bigger catastrophe. With a production budget close to $200 million and a promotional budget that has to put it over $250 million, itā€™s projected to open to less than $30 million this weekend.

Suicide Squad 2021 had a VERY bad opening week. Media is trying to blame it on covid. Personally, i think the reason is Americans have had it with stupid s**t like this and they just won't watch any of it. Not to mention Gunn is a woketard deviant and Pedo.

John Nolte breaks down the number on that lie.....

The sycophant entertainment media will blame this failure on the virus, butā€¦ Just a few weeks ago Black Widow opened to $80 million. Just a few weeks before that, F9 opened to $70 million.

The sycophant entertainment media will blame this failure on the fact Suicide Squad is simultaneously available to HBOMAX subscribers, butā€¦ Just a few weeks ago, so was The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It, and that opened to $24 million.

What an incredibly stupid movie. No words can describe how much of a fucking waste of 36 minutes that was.
I kept hearing how this was some awesome movie so I decided to give it a shot. 36 minutes worth of a "shot"

Hollywood is beyond lost at this point if this is the big break out of the year. It's like they think we're all 14 and excited to see some mindless blood splatter with a high dose of CGI bullshit.
I feel as though I lost 100 IQ points watching that bullshit.
You're correct. That's a stupid movie. Giant killer starfish from space? Seriously?

Forum List

Back