Just saw this from 8 months ago, Can anyone please tell me what puddin brains is saying?

Just what in the name of all that's holy is this geriatric in chief attempting to saaaaaay!?

He was playing up COVID prevention to his base, and he's definitely in the process of virtue signaling to his leftist/base/audience.

He's not a good orator at all, and then you throw in his deteriorating condition, and Wow so that's the nation's president at work trying to convince somebody of something ?? lol

Like you said in so many words here, what's he saying ?? He's saying I'm all in on Covid inoculation, and he wants the messaging to be directed towards certain group's who need to hear certain subliminal messaging coming from the Democrat government so they don't miss out. lol

biden fish.jpg

Just saw this from 8 months ago, Can anyone please tell me what puddin brains is saying?​

Sure, let me see here *puts on headphones*

He said "I won by 7 million votes, eat shit theowl."

The piece is propaganda that your fascist masters fed you, knowing that authoritarian cult followers need to be kept hysterical in order to keep them obedient. If they're not kept hysterical, they start to think, and then they're no longer conservatives.

Needless to say, there's no similar propaganda-manufacturing machine on the liberal side, since thinking is the point.

Forum List

Back