Just Like I Said... Trump Secrecy Is In The Works Already

Seriously OP, I don't think I'm going out on a limb to suggest anything you've predicted was an accident. Say, are you American Indian? I know your avatar represents a pretend-o-Indian.

He's just giving bambam a little what for and a sip of whoop ass.

obambam has been quite loudmouth about how he's going to stay in Washington and put in his two cents. Trump is telling him that won't be tolerated.

No sense in embarrassing the halfrican first thing.

It will be fun watching you burn for 8 years.

It will be fun watching you bitch about all the new taxes he's going to cost you.

I have no trouble more in Taxes for needed things, my gripe is when they raise them to pay your welfare check and your Health Care.

Assumptions are what got us into the mess in the first place. So let's be sure that you do the right thing and waive your SS and Medicare, unless you're on it already, hypocrite.

My kingdom for an intelligent Lefty.......
SS and Medicare do not equal Welfare son and your Parents deserve them both.
Welfare is what you get to not work, understand now?
You think they are safe, do you?

obambam has been quite loudmouth about how he's going to stay in Washington and put in his two cents. Trump is telling him that won't be tolerated.

And there you go....showing that in your opinion, Drumpf will have powers to tell people where they can and cannot live. In this country (at least for now), the President has no such power. In this country (at least for now), the President has no power to say "that won't be tolerated" when referring to where a former President lives and how they speak.

I have said in previous posts that Trump will shut out the press and make his administration opaque/dark. It will make Clinton's look like it could be covered in Saran wrap. And I'm correct, it's already started:

Trump Bucks Tradition In Not Allowing Press Access For First Meeting With Obama

WASHINGTON (AP) — President-elect Donald Trump on Thursday refused to let a group of journalists travel with him to cover his historic first meeting with President Barack Obama, breaking a long-standing practice intended to ensure the public has a watchful eye on the nation's leader.

This is one secretive, paranoid huckster who knew that he could get millions of mushrooms who live in the dark and thrive on manure, to vote for him.

You people have had no problem with secrecy for the past 8 years. What is starting now is your bitching and whining about it. Have at it but at the end of the day you are only going to be exposed as full of shit.

And there you go....showing that in your opinion, Drumpf will have powers to tell people where they can and cannot live. In this country (at least for now), the President has no such power. In this country (at least for now), the President has no power to say "that won't be tolerated" when referring to where a former President lives and how they speak.

LMAO sit down, witch you have no power now.

It will be fun watching you burn for 8 years.

It will be fun watching you bitch about all the new taxes he's going to cost you.

I have no trouble more in Taxes for needed things, my gripe is when they raise them to pay your welfare check and your Health Care.

Assumptions are what got us into the mess in the first place. So let's be sure that you do the right thing and waive your SS and Medicare, unless you're on it already, hypocrite.

My kingdom for an intelligent Lefty.......
SS and Medicare do not equal Welfare son and your Parents deserve them both.
Welfare is what you get to not work, understand now?
You think they are safe, do you?

Yup.
Now go ahead and break out into histrionics abut the end of our Nation as we know it.

It;s going to fun watching Trump give the middle finger to the press....

You are dumber than I ever thought. Ever.

I speak and hear quite well.... you fucking progressive twat.

I know you can probably recite the 2nd Amendment by heart but you seem woefully ignorant of the 1st, along with your fellow neanderthals:

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Seriously OP, I don't think I'm going out on a limb to suggest anything you've predicted was an accident. Say, are you American Indian? I know your avatar represents a pretend-o-Indian.

Third trolling exercise for you. I gave you two chances to follow TOS. Reported.

So Trump won't be a president to all of the people....That's why we didn't vote for him.

Well, at least Obama will be able to tell Fuckface von Clown Stick exactly what he thinks of him, too.

And vice versa.
Maybe if the press hadn't treated Trump like shit he would have let them attend.
Awwwwwwww....."if the press hadn't treated Drumpf like shit".....and this is the delicate flower you voted to be Leader of the Free World?

Elections have consequences....
And so you are saying that the consequences of this election is to have a delicate flower for the Leader of the Free World. Maybe they will have plenty of tissue boxes with the Presidential logo on them for President Tiny Hands....

So...what the heck will you do when they cut off your welfare?

Love your avatar. You are what Sinclair Lewis warned us about in 1935:
“When fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the flag and waving a cross.”

I have said in previous posts that Trump will shut out the press and make his administration opaque/dark. It will make Clinton's look like it could be covered in Saran wrap. And I'm correct, it's already started:

WASHINGTON (AP) — President-elect Donald Trump on Thursday refused to let a group of journalists travel with him to cover his historic first meeting with President Barack Obama, breaking a long-standing practice intended to ensure the public has a watchful eye on the nation's leader.

This is one secretive, paranoid huckster who knew that he could get millions of mushrooms who live in the dark and thrive on manure, to vote for him.
If you're worried, follow him into the restroom and let him fart in your face. Can't get any more transparent than that.

Well, at least Obama will be able to tell Fuckface von Clown Stick exactly what he thinks of him, too.

And vice versa.
Maybe if the press hadn't treated Trump like shit he would have let them attend.
Awwwwwwww....."if the press hadn't treated Drumpf like shit".....and this is the delicate flower you voted to be Leader of the Free World?

Elections have consequences....
And so you are saying that the consequences of this election is to have a delicate flower for the Leader of the Free World. Maybe they will have plenty of tissue boxes with the Presidential logo on them for President Tiny Hands....

I love listening to you progressives cry....please continue.

If you're worried, follow him into the restroom and let him fart in your face. Can't get any more transparent than that.

Well, you are right about that, he is full of hot air (and shit).

Forum List

Back