Just Like I Said... Trump Secrecy Is In The Works Already

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
I have said in previous posts that Trump will shut out the press and make his administration opaque/dark. It will make Clinton's look like it could be covered in Saran wrap. And I'm correct, it's already started:

Trump Bucks Tradition In Not Allowing Press Access For First Meeting With Obama

WASHINGTON (AP) — President-elect Donald Trump on Thursday refused to let a group of journalists travel with him to cover his historic first meeting with President Barack Obama, breaking a long-standing practice intended to ensure the public has a watchful eye on the nation's leader.

This is one secretive, paranoid huckster who knew that he could get millions of mushrooms who live in the dark and thrive on manure, to vote for him.

• Banned
So I ask my previous question that goes unanswered: How many press conferences will Trump have in his first year? He knows he can't handle one without getting angry and walking off the podium.

I have said in previous posts that Trump will shut out the press and make his administration opaque/dark. It will make Clinton's look like it could be covered in Saran wrap. And I'm correct, it's already started:

This is one secretive, paranoid huckster who knew that he could get millions of mushrooms who live in the dark and thrive on manure, to vote for him.

They brought the press in after the meeting dipstick. The press may not have the clearance for some of they things the discussed. So how about you stop acting like a butt hurt child and see how it goes.

Last edited:
  • Banned

They brought the press in after the meeting dipstick. The press may not have the clearance for some of the things the discussed. So how about you stop acting like a butt hurt child and see how it goes.

Why don't you read at least the first paragraph of the report? That's about as good as your attention span gets, but it's all in there for you.

• Banned
So I ask my previous question that goes unanswered: How many press conferences will Trump have in his first year? He knows he can't handle one without getting angry and walking off the podium.

Answer:

Who cares?

Hillary's big negative was her secrecy. You ain't seen nothin' yet.

"""Every president in recent memory has traveled with a pool of journalists when they leave the White House grounds. A pool of reporters and photographers were in the motorcade when President John F. Kennedy was shot and killed in Dallas.""""

They brought the press in after the meeting dipstick. The press may not have the clearance for some of the things the discussed. So how about you stop acting like a butt hurt child and see how it goes.

Why don't you read at least the first paragraph of the report? That's about as good as your attention span gets, but it's all in there for you.

Whatever... good for Trump. The press is a disgrace.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President-elect Donald Trump on Thursday refused to let a group of journalists travel with him to cover his historic first meeting with President Barack Obama, breaking a long-standing practice intended to ensure the public has a watchful eye on the nation's leader.

I hope Obama's people are recording everything.

You get rid of them and you WILL be living in a 4th world country, toots.

I hope Obama's people are recording everything.

I hope Obama puts it in his memoir.

You get rid of them and you WILL be living in a 4th world country, toots.

Nah, they're all progressive loons for the most part shit-for-brains.

Forum List

Back