Just Like His Brother George, Jeb Bush Smoked Pot and Drank.

Jeb Bush was perma-stoned bullying 8216 D 8217 student at chi-chi prep school say classmates

But because he is after a bush, a RePug and ConJob all will be forgiven.

No surprise there. Thats how he got brain damage like bill and all the other libs.

You sound like an embittered 2 Time Scrub Voter turned Deficit Hawk...

Do I have that about right?

Hardly,I dont care for jeb and I damn sure didnt care for W.
But then again I see both parties for what they are. You ignorant assholes are blinded by politics and dont realize that neither party represents the American people.
I certainly hope you dont have children because our government has been screwing your descendants for the last thirty years.

Sure....

So name the POTUS for whom you voted with a better record than Clinton's....

Clinton? You mean "I didnt have sex with that women" bill?

Jeb Bush was perma-stoned bullying 8216 D 8217 student at chi-chi prep school say classmates

No surprise there. Thats how he got brain damage like bill and all the other libs.

But then again I see both parties for what they are. You ignorant assholes are blinded by politics and dont realize that neither party represents the American people.
I certainly hope you dont have children because our government has been screwing your descendants for the last thirty years.

Sure....

Look dude or duddet,I can see you're new. You might want to hang around long enough to figure the dynamics on this board before you start flapping your partisan lips....Jr.

Sure....

No, Clinton I raped whoever I wanted and MY WIFE ran interference for me.

Sure....

No, Clinto I raped whoever I wanted and MY WIFE ran interference for me.

I stand corrected. Gratefully so....

Sure....

Reagan.

You lose....

In July 2004, Forbes published Presidents and Prosperity – a special report on America’s presidents since 1945.....

Here are the seven performance measures that Dan Ackman, the report’s author, used to rank the presidents:

• GDP growth
  • Disposable income growth
  • Employment growth
  • Unemployment rate decline
  • Inflation decline
  • Deficit reduction
  • Stock market increase
Based on these statistics, Clinton came out ahead of the pack.

Clinton Best President in Last 66 Years W and Obama Worst - Forbes

Reagan finished 4th.....

Sure....

You ARE aware that Reagan was alleged to have committed date rape and when his victim became pregnant, insisted she get an abortion - right?

Sure....

Reagan.

You lose....

In July 2004, Forbes published Presidents and Prosperity – a special report on America’s presidents since 1945.....

Here are the seven performance measures that Dan Ackman, the report’s author, used to rank the presidents:

• GDP growth
  • Employment growth
  • Inflation decline
  • Deficit reduction
  • Stock market increase

Reagan finished 4th.....

I lose nothing.

Bill Clinton raped and preyed on whomever he wanted and his power hungry bitch wife protected him.

You lose punk, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:

Sure....

Reagan.

You lose....

• GDP growth
  • Employment growth
  • Inflation decline
  • Deficit reduction
  • Stock market increase

Reagan finished 4th.....

Clinton was a disgrace to the office. Although he was far better than the current prez.

Sure....

Look dude or duddet,I can see you're new. You might want to hang around long enough to figure the dynamics on this board before you start flapping your partisan lips....Jr.

You could just answer the question.....I'll wait while you put your teeth back in....

Sure....

You ARE aware that Reagan was alleged to have committed date rape and when his victim became pregnant, insisted she get an abortion - right?

Yeah? And we know for a FACT jfk got drunk and let Mary Joe drown.
So whats your point newb?

Sure....

Reagan.

You lose....

• GDP growth
  • Employment growth
  • Inflation decline
  • Deficit reduction
  • Stock market increase

Reagan finished 4th.....

I lose nothing.

Bill Clinton raped and preyed in whomever he wanted and his power hungry bitch wife protected him.

You lose punk, I hope the next one he rapes is your wife or daughter.

Clearly you are clinging to life in the hope that his next target is you...
SELENE WALTERS: "THE BATTLE OF THE COUCH"

KELLEY CLAIMS: Reagan met starlet Selene Walters in a Hollywood nightclub in the early 1950s. "Although I was on a date," she quotes Walters as saying, "Ronnie kept whispering in my ear, 'I'd like to call you. How can I get in touch with you?' "Hoping that Reagan, then president of the Screen Actors Guild, could boost her career,
Walters gave him her address and was surprised when he came calling at 3 A.M. "He pushed his way inside and said he just had to see me. He forced me on the couch . . . and said, 'Let's just get to know each other.' It was the most pitched battle I've ever had, and suddenly in a matter of seconds I lost. . . . They call it date rape today. . . ."

Reagan Raped a Woman named Selene Waters Reagan the Rapist

Sure....

You could just answer the question.....I'll wait while you put your teeth back in....

Why punk?

You are intent on swallowing Hillary jizz.

Sure....

Reagan.

You lose....

• GDP growth
  • Employment growth
  • Inflation decline
  • Deficit reduction
  • Stock market increase

Reagan finished 4th.....

Clinton was a disgrace to the office. Although he was far better than the current prez.

Just answer the question......

Sure....

That all you got noob?
I've seen better insults from my nine year old niece.
Maybe you should try the disney message board,it'll be more your speed.

Sure....

Why punk?

You need a refresher in human sexuality, Cleetus......

Sure....

Why punk?

Does that ever sound familiar...sock.

Sure....

That all you got noob?
I've seen better insults from my nine year old niece.
Maybe you should try the disney message board,it'll be more your speed.

I bet she mops the floor with you......how about girding your loins sufficiently to answer?

Sure....

Why punk?

You need an integrity infusion Boy......I really do hope ole Billy fucks your daughter next.

Sure....

Yeah? And we know for a FACT jfk got drunk and let Mary Joe drown.
So whats your point newb?

Really?

Why don't you look that up and try again, dumbass?

Forum List

Back