Just Like His Brother George, Jeb Bush Smoked Pot and Drank.

This would be a good time for you to list the POTUS for whom you have voted with BETTER fiscal records than Obama......

Go on, Flush.........don't be a fuking coward......

I stopped voting for bad government ten years ago.

This would be a good time for you to tell us when you are going to stop voting for bad government. Are you ever going to pull your head out of your ass?

I don't see any names on your list.....

Why don't you go back to stroking your gun, REMF.....

I'd be pleased to move on to "Economic Performance" after you take your beating on Fiscal Responsibility.....

'
take 9/11 and katrina out of Bush's numbers and show us what they would look like.

your chart is meaningless without looking at causes and affects.

You think the fiscal effects of 9/11 and Katrina are worse than those of The Great Recession?

Remember the scene in the original Godfather where Sonny is talking about stashing the gun in the restaurant bathroom?

"the great recession" in the 1930s? Any idea what that was all about?

Obama smoked dope and did blow and bragged about it in one of his books. Do you forgive him?

These Moon Bats worship their Messiah because he is Black and a communist. They will forgive him of anything.

Look what these morons forgave Bill "Scumbag" Clinton for.

I'd be pleased to move on to "Economic Performance" after you take your beating on Fiscal Responsibility.....

'
take 9/11 and katrina out of Bush's numbers and show us what they would look like.

your chart is meaningless without looking at causes and affects.

You think the fiscal effects of 9/11 and Katrina are worse than those of The Great Recession?

Remember the scene in the original Godfather where Sonny is talking about stashing the gun in the restaurant bathroom?

"the great recession" in the 1930s? Any idea what that was all about?

Are you this stupid in real life?

TheGreat Depression vs.

econ_recessioncharticle36__01__960.jpg

Any questions?

Forum List

Back