Just Like His Brother George, Jeb Bush Smoked Pot and Drank.

So have I!!! So fucking what.

Legalize pot
and enjoy the drink

;)
Colorado regrets their decision to legalize pot. No need to make this mistake everywhere. Increase jail time for smoking it and even admitting it.

They regret the decision all the way to the bank. It is making them loads of money. Don't like pot? Don't smoke it. Instead you go running off to get the nanny state to legislate morality. Small government indeed.
The governor would have vetoed the bill if he could have a do over. Crime is up, vagrancy is up, social services is swamped, driving accidents are up along with DUI convictions, children are exposed to toxic fumes in the parks. It's a disaster and you want it everywhere? Law enforcement has nothing to do with Big Goverment. I suppose murdering people should be legalized since that's big government too?

Last edited:
Jeb Bush was perma-stoned bullying 8216 D 8217 student at chi-chi prep school say classmates

But because he is after a bush, a RePug and ConJob all will be forgiven.

obama lowered the bar down further with his choom gang buds. What's good for the goose and all that jazz. Stop whining.

:420:

Try again....

A BOOK to be published this week about George W Bush, the Republican frontrunner, claims his father's chief of staff admitted in 1998 that the candidate had taken cocaine during the 1970s.

Michael Dannenhauer, chief of staff to former president George Bush, is said to have told Toby Rogers, a journalist with the Houston Public News, a newspaper in Texas ( where Bush Jr is governor ), that the politician was "out of control" from the time he attended Yale University.

"There was cocaine use, lots of women, but the drinking was the worst," the aide is alleged to have said.

Dannenhauer purportedly also told Rogers of an admission by the former president that his son experienced "lost weekends in Mexico".

UK Bush Hit By Claims Of Lost Weekends In Mexico

I see the far left can not handle that Obama was mocked for his excessive drug use and dog eating as they mocked the previous president for doing much less than the Obamanator..

Less?

The dude was a career drunk....

Jeb Bush was perma-stoned bullying 8216 D 8217 student at chi-chi prep school say classmates

Obama smoked weed and snorted cocaine, so you have nothing to criticize the Bush brothers over. At least the Bush brothers didnt have gay sex in the back of a limo like Obama did with Larry Sinclair.

You don't know what the Bush boys have done any more than you know what President Obama has done.

You really think these ASSSinine lies help your cause?

George W is an alcoholic. If Jeb is a social drinker who tried pot, it means nothing. If he's an alky like his brother, we need to know it.

Not that it would matter to people who lie about our president.
Obama admits his drug use and Sinclair spilled the beans.

Obama smoked weed and snorted cocaine, so you have nothing to criticize the Bush brothers over. At least the Bush brothers didnt have gay sex in the back of a limo like Obama did with Larry Sinclair.
Here you will find out the little known truth concerning President George W. Bush, Victor Ashe, the current American ambassador to Poland (formerly mayor of Knoxville, Tennessee and Exec. V.P.; C.F.O. of Fannie Mae), and their adulterous-bisexual relationship with a Las Vegas woman in 1984.

Bush s Secret Life in 84

Legalize pot
and enjoy the drink

;)
Colorado regrets their decision to legalize pot. No need to make this mistake everywhere. Increase jail time for smoking it and even admitting it.

They regret the decision all the way to the bank. It is making them loads of money. Don't like pot? Don't smoke it. Instead you go running off to get the nanny state to legislate morality. Small government indeed.
The governor would have vetoed the bill if he could have a do over. Crime is up, vagrancy is up, social services is swamped, driving accidents are up along with DUI convictions, children are exposed to toxic fumes in the parks. It's a disaster and you want it everywhere? Law enforcement has nothing to do with Big Goverment. I suppose murdering people should be legalized since that's big government too?

That's odd......I was in Denver and Boulder this month......didn't get as much as a whiff of the stuff in any parks or public spaces.....

Legalize pot
and enjoy the drink

;)

Oh really? The reports I am reading are stating the crime rate is actually dropping.

If Legalizing Marijuana Was Supposed To Cause More Crime It s Not Doing A Very Good Job

Again, if you don't like don't smoke it but you feel the need to have the nanny state decide for all citizens. Besides, it isn't really any of your business.

Legalize pot
and enjoy the drink

;)

Oh really? The reports I am reading are stating the crime rate is actually dropping.

If Legalizing Marijuana Was Supposed To Cause More Crime It s Not Doing A Very Good Job

Again, if you don't like don't smoke it but you feel the need to have the nanny state decide for all citizens. Besides, it isn't really any of your business.

Are you implying that a Drudge Feeding FOX Watcher would make something like that up?

Legalize pot
and enjoy the drink

;)

Are you implying that a Drudge Feeding FOX Watcher would make something like that up?

I am not implying, I am flat out stating its utter baloney. lol.

No surprise there. Thats how he got brain damage like bill and all the other libs.

You sound like an embittered 2 Time Scrub Voter turned Deficit Hawk...

Do I have that about right?

Hardly,I dont care for jeb and I damn sure didnt care for W.
But then again I see both parties for what they are. You ignorant assholes are blinded by politics and dont realize that neither party represents the American people.
I certainly hope you dont have children because our government has been screwing your descendants for the last thirty years.

No surprise there. Thats how he got brain damage like bill and all the other libs.

But then again I see both parties for what they are. You ignorant assholes are blinded by politics and dont realize that neither party represents the American people.
I certainly hope you dont have children because our government has been screwing your descendants for the last thirty years.

Sure....

So name the POTUS for whom you voted with a better record than Clinton's....

Sure....

So name the POTUS for whom you voted with a better record than Clinton's....

Reagan.

Forum List

Back