Just left thousands of Tampa Trump enthusiasts at Rally.

The rally had easily 5,000+ people most enthusiastic. Heard some great speakers before Trump and when he spoke the place went wild. Many of the biased MSM seemed to be intent on interviewing the few FALSELY stereotypical Trump supporters. Saw vast amount of "Women for Trump" signs and women! A few blacks and a lot of Hispanics for Trump signs!
What I saw was a lot of people who truly love America and want to see it GREAT Again!
So...5k will make the difference in this election?
Early voting of Latinos has surged in Florida to increase of 150% of the normal turnout. Same in Nevada. As one Latino said, "Trump got his wall, it's a wall of Latino voters".

Fuck your racist "latino" illegal aliens many of whom are rapists.

Trump doesn't have anyone on stage with him....Because no one wants to be on stage with him...

You ridiculous douche, The Donald does not need anyone with him on stage to express the truth.

No nation ever became "great again" electing a professional con artist as their leader.

But especially not electing a person under FBI investigation. Talk about con artist, Clinton and company conned 1 million out of Qartar, then forgot to report it. TSK TSK.

No nation ever became "great again" electing a professional con artist as their leader.

But especially not electing a person under FBI investigation. Talk about con artist, Clinton and company conned 1 million out of Qartar, then forgot to report it. TSK TSK.

Trump is under investigation. Didn't I school you on that the other day?

Trump doesn't have anyone on stage with him....
Because no one wants to be on stage with him...

Hillary does have folks on the stage, first to catch her and second to be ready to give her an anti-seizure injection.

Under investigation by the FBI? Try and keep up. HILLARY too is being investigated, along with her foundation.

What I saw was a lot of people who truly love America and want to see it GREAT Again!

So, right now America sucks???....Could it be because a mulatto has been POTUS for 8 years?
Come on, purge your biases....its good for your ulcers.....LOL

All people need to do is look at there children and think to themselves, do I want my teenager to be introduced to gang culture and sexually explicit material in their lives early on, or do they want to avoid that kind of mess for as long as possible ??? If this nation keeps promoting bad trends and created cultures that had swayed badly from being unique and interesting cultures, to becoming very bad influences on our youth because they sold out to the devil is just sickening. Ohhh that's right the devil is to strong a word to use, so let's just say that they sold themselves out to their darkest thinking in which exist within them, and that they should have kept such thinking suppressed in order to keep from causing their young brothers & sisters to go down the tragic paths in which they had gone down in their lives. Don't let these celebrities glamour and fame fool you, because ole Satan is going to promote them big league in a bid for as many souls as he can gather up under their names.

You should have gone with Beezlebub, that would have really intensified the curmudgeoness of your post.

. May be, but it's not pertaining to the job title he is seeking, but Hillary is a different story. Now who do you think should deserve more scrutiny for the job resume in which we are reviewing now ????

Trump holds the same rally's at the same locations and the same people show up....
And gives the same hate speech...

And then the loyal followers brag about it....
It's like the Grateful dead tours....
i am extremely white! and if i could go,,,even I would hold a sign reading "Blacks For Trump",,,,and my hamster would hold a sign reading "Rodents For Trump"

All people need to do is look at there children and think to themselves, do I want my teenager to be introduced to gang culture and sexually explicit material in their lives early on, or do they want to avoid that kind of mess for as long as possible ??? If this nation keeps promoting bad trends and created cultures that had swayed badly from being unique and interesting cultures, to becoming very bad influences on our youth because they sold out to the devil is just sickening. Ohhh that's right the devil is to strong a word to use, so let's just say that they sold themselves out to their darkest thinking in which exist within them, and that they should have kept such thinking suppressed in order to keep from causing their young brothers & sisters to go down the tragic paths in which they had gone down in their lives. Don't let these celebrities glamour and fame fool you, because ole Satan is going to promote them big league in a bid for as many souls as he can gather up under their names.

You should have gone with Beezlebub, that would have really intensified the curmudgeoness of your post.
. You do believe in bad and good right ?? Now what defines our bad and our good ?? Where do we get it from ??? We just pull it out of thin air right ?? How has these patterns gone back and forth within us for thousands of years now ??? Deep subject for shallow minds, but a subject that is always relevant none the less.

. You do believe in bad and good right ?? Now what defines our bad and our good ?? Where do we get it from ??? We just pull it out of thin air right ?? How has these patterns gone back and forth within us for thousands of years now ??? Deep subject for shallow minds, but a subject that is always relevant none the less.

I believe in starting a sentence with a period is bad. I also believe overcompensating with other punctuation is also bad. However with that said I also believe in complaining bout the grammar of other posters can be bad.....this is so confusing.

What was your question again???

One million dollars to the Qatar rulers is chump change. They are one of the richest countries in the world. As a side note, Qatar is the home of both a major US Naval base and a joint US/British Airbase. They have also been part of the coalition against ISIS.

I believe in starting a sentence with a period is bad. I also believe overcompensating with other punctuation is also bad. However with that said I also believe in complaining bout the grammar of other posters can be bad.....this is so confusing.

What was your question again???
. Yep not sure why this program does this, but ohh well.. lol.

The rally had easily 5,000+ people most enthusiastic. Heard some great speakers before Trump and when he spoke the place went wild. Many of the biased MSM seemed to be intent on interviewing the few FALSELY stereotypical Trump supporters. Saw vast amount of "Women for Trump" signs and women! A few blacks and a lot of Hispanics for Trump signs!
I made the best breakfast skillet I've ever made this morning.
What is a breakfast skillet? I know you didn't make a frying pan.
Potatoes, eggs, onions, bacon, Italian sausage, mushrooms, oregano & milk

Trump doesn't have anyone on stage with him....
Because no one wants to be on stage with him...

Plenty of celebrities have endorsed Trump as you well are aware. He draws huge crowds because the people are tired of the Washington elites.

NBC News: 13 people have just left the Clinton Rally at a local Miami Taco Bell
. If we're true, then it would show just how out of touch they are about getting the Latino vote. LOL. Sounds like something Hillary would do. LOL

Thank you for that completely irrelevant anecdotal story. You may resume receiving your marching orders from your lord and pussy grabbing savior.

It is not anecdotal when you understand that Crooked Hillary is only getting a couple of thousand people at her Florida rallies while Trump is getting many thousands.

For instance, last week Crooked Hillary got less than 2K at her rally in Brooksville (North Tampa) while Trump got 27K at his Tampa rally. Tampa is in Hillsborough County that went for that shithead Obama in 2008 and 2012. Don't look good for the filthy ass Democrats, does it?

Nobody really like this Crooked Hillary asshole except a few hardcore Moon Bats.

Forum List

Back