JUST IN: Judge Rules No Video Cameras Allowed in Courtroom During Trump Arraignment

Another ignorant imbecile.

Insurance fraud - valuing his properties high for insurance.
Bank fraud - valuing his properties high to get loans against them.
Tax fraud - valuing those same properties low to pay less taxes on them.

And you know this from a sealed indictment how? Did someone illegally leak the information?

When Bragg runs in his next primary I'm sending his campaign a c-note. He and Janila are exactly who the GOP needs representing the Dims.

/----/

So? You can value your property any way you want. The bank, insurance company, and town assessor makes the decision on the market value. You'd know this if you ever owned property.

Expect this judge to issue an overly broad gag order that will be thrown out immediately.

The USSC will be fully justified in accepting every appeal by Trump immediately on an emergency basis, and they won't hesitate to do it.

I haven't seen one Democrat on here acknowledge how this is making Trump more popular, not less. Are they in denial, or really that stupid?
/-----/ Crazy theory, but what if this is all staged so Biden can ride to the rescue and pardon Trump, even if he doesn't want it, just so Biden can take the high road into 2024?
Yp0oxHU1HzNcjUk2ddEtXEnRv7g42D5zUGl9cu0GWbnOjWt1U3igBMBt_JkFkxhCXMj3eVQg0tLdy-YyCCVHrPKM3uFYY5P_D5St2ahR=s0-d-e1-ft

So? You can value your property any way you want. The bank, insurance company, and town assessor makes the decision on the market value. You'd know this if you ever owned property.
Of course. Do they really think I can go to my bank and ask for a five million dollar loan and get it by saying my house is worth ten?

Another ignorant imbecile.

You are a fucking idiot, you know that, right?

Trump doesn't get to value his properties. The tax assessor does that. My insurance company and my tax assessor are almost $100,000 different on just my little piece of land on what they value it at. I can't imagine the spread on something like Trump tower. That's not illegal to depreciate the value of your property. And if the tax assessor is ok with it, great. If he's not, the property won't be devalued. I know people whose property got hit by a hurricane and filed for a reduction in property value because every tree and most of the house had been obliterated by a hurricane. It was 100% approved within a week or so. Devalued it 75% within a week.

And banks don't give loans based on what YOU value the land at. They also go by the tax assessors office. And if Trump paid back all loans in full, where is the crime anyway?

Wow, stop talking. We knew you were an idiot but then you opened your mouth and removed all doubt.

I'd STILL like to know how you seem to know all the charges in a still-sealed indictment.

Last edited:
/-----/ Crazy theory, but what if this is all staged so Biden can ride to the rescue and pardon Trump, even if he doesn't want it, just so Biden can take the high road into 2024?
Yp0oxHU1HzNcjUk2ddEtXEnRv7g42D5zUGl9cu0GWbnOjWt1U3igBMBt_JkFkxhCXMj3eVQg0tLdy-YyCCVHrPKM3uFYY5P_D5St2ahR=s0-d-e1-ft
I'd like to think so. That would mean that Dems are not as stupid ad they're acting.

Its no coincidence that the prosecutor is black. Democrats love a black face for voters to associate with their craziest actions.

This may be the craziest yet. Upgrading a misdemeanor that there is no evidence Trump committed to a felony and dragging the front-runner of the opposition party into court.

That they don't want cameras at the event they've waited so long for is telling.telling.

I also heard the judge will be issuing a gag order. That will make trump's head explode. I'm sure he won't worry about the $1000 fine, but 30 days in jail for each time he breaks the gag order will have him shitting his pants.

Trump is a presdential candidate who must defend himself in the court of public opinion regarding this case. A gag order in this case would not only be political interference, but ANOTHER assault on the first amendment by the left for political purposes.

/----/ Bank fraud - valuing his properties high to get loans against them.
Have any of you Trump haters ever watched Pawn Stars? (BTW, pawn shops are heavily regulated) A guy walks in with a Roman coin he claims is from 300 BC and states it's worth $40,000. So Rick calls in an expert who examines the coin and states:
a. It's a fake and only worth the silver content, about $30.
b. Or it's real but very common and worth $1,500
c. It's genuine and worth $50,000.

Now tell us what crime did the customer commit depending on the expert's valuation?
iu

I also heard the judge will be issuing a gag order. That will make trump's head explode. I'm sure he won't worry about the $1000 fine, but 30 days in jail for each time he breaks the gag order will have him shitting his pants.
Nah, easy to get around that. His proposed speech will just be leaked. Not a problem!

You are a fucking idiot, you know that, right?

Trump doesn't get to value his properties. The tax assessor does that. My insurance company and my tax assessor are almost $100,000 different on just my little piece of land on what they value it at. I can't imagine the spread on something like Trump tower. That's not illegal to depreciate the value of your property. And if the tax assessor is ok with it, great. If he's not, the property won't be devalued. I know people whose property got hit by a hurricane and filed for a reduction in property value because every tree and most of the house had been obliterated by a hurricane. It was 100% approved within a week or so. Devalued it 75% within a week.

And banks don't give loans based on what YOU value the land at. They also go by the tax assessors office. And if Trump paid back all loans in full, where is the crime anyway?

Wow, stop talking. We knew you were an idiot but then you opened your mouth and removed all doubt.

I'd STILL like to know how you seem to know all the charges in a still-sealed indictment.
Bragg's office leaked it.

But he will be warned against saying anything further about the D.A.'s wife. That's out of bounds and the court won't put up with it. He will impose a complete gag order on Trump. And if Trump flouts it - he's already surrounded by Federal agents. They can confine him to Mar-a-Lago and remove communication devices.
I want to see it happen :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Trump is a presdential candidate who must defend himself in the court of public opinion regarding this case. A gag order in this case would not only be political interference, but ANOTHER assault on the first amendment by the left for political purposes.
Trump has shown his ability to instigate violence, and made threatening remarks about the judge, attorneys, and several other people. It would be perfectly reasonable to squelch his threatening speech, for safety purposes.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back