JUST IN: Judge Rules No Video Cameras Allowed in Courtroom During Trump Arraignment

Ohhh. Trump won't say a thing. I can picture him standing next to a microphone wearing a gag (for effect), while someone, maybe Kari Lake erupts like Vesuvius. Mostly reading Trump's statement.
I'm not sure you understand what a GAG order means. He wouldn't be allowed to give Kari Lake or anyone else any statements about the case. Trump could easily stay quiet during the arraignment. The GAG order would also prevent him from discussing the case on TV, at ralleys, or at any public event. No statements to the press, no remarks on Truth Social, and so on, and so on. He would explode.

Nor will be be handcuffed or have a mugshot taken for the media to parade on a daily basis 24/7. This will surely upset liberals tomorrow from hearing the news.

no-nooo.gif

Just LOOK at how terrified they are!

No mugshot because Trump was going to sell t-shirts, hats and coffee mugs with that mugshot. He's already bagged 7 million for his campaign. A mugshot might triple that in merch.

Oh, HELL YES, I'd buy one! Even if he charged $250!

Stupid leftist vermin groomercrats everywhere would be unable to fathom the delicious irony!

Expect this judge to issue an overly broad gag order that will be thrown out immediately.

The USSC will be fully justified in accepting every appeal by Trump immediately on an emergency basis, and they won't hesitate to do it.

I haven't seen one Democrat on here acknowledge how this is making Trump more popular, not less. Are they in denial, or really that stupid?

Because Donald Trump always avoids a circus atmosphere. :rolleyes:
Keep ‘em for yourself. You seem to be having quite the little freak out about this prosecution. Everything is gonna be ok.
I think it's best they forego the mug shot.

All that makeup and hair spray might distort the final image.

But he will be warned against saying anything further about the D.A.'s wife. That's out of bounds and the court won't put up with it. He will impose a complete gag order on Trump. And if Trump flouts it - he's already surrounded by Federal agents. They can confine him to Mar-a-Lago and remove communication devices.
Haw!

What did Trump say about Jamila?

A Columbian born judge who brought the Columbian way of voting with him. Joe and the gang. What you have wrought.

Forum List

Back