JUST IN: Judge Rules No Video Cameras Allowed in Courtroom During Trump Arraignment

Falsifying business records? For what? HE OWNS THE FUCKING BUSINESS! LOL :abgg2q.jpg:

How do you know it's 34 felonies? The fucking thing is sealed until tomorrow. What a fucking idiot. :auiqs.jpg:
Another ignorant imbecile.

Insurance fraud - valuing his properties high for insurance.
Bank fraud - valuing his properties high to get loans against them.
Tax fraud - valuing those same properties low to pay less taxes on them.

Funny that this prosecutor is known for reducing felonies to misdemeanors but with Trump, he's known for INCREASING misdemeanors to felonies LOL

This guy has let violent rapists go free, but Trump? Oh hell no. He ran on "I'm going to get Trump." And by golley he's going to do it.
You sound triggered, snowflake. Is your daddy going to the stripey hole?
4i6Ckte.gif

Nor will be be handcuffed or have a mugshot taken for the media to parade on a daily basis 24/7. This will surely upset liberals tomorrow from hearing the news.

no-nooo.gif

Oh no, I think I’m gonna cry now. How devastating!!!

Not the case itself, The gag order bans him from talking about the Tuesday arrest (aka formally arraigned.). After the courtroom, he can come out and speak to the microphone if he wants to.
But he will be warned against saying anything further about the D.A.'s wife. That's out of bounds and the court won't put up with it. He will impose a complete gag order on Trump. And if Trump flouts it - he's already surrounded by Federal agents. They can confine him to Mar-a-Lago and remove communication devices.

Because Donald Trump always avoids a circus atmosphere. :rolleyes:
There's one thing that gives me a GREAT BIG SAD about this whole thing:

I'm guessing that Trump will be just sentient enough to know NOT to take the stand. In any future case.

Gawd, that would be just too fucking delicious.

Imagine something like this, where Hannity throws him a HUGE softball, and he immediately hangs himself:

Last edited:

I'm guessing that Trump will be just sentient enough to know NOT to take the stand. In any future case.

Imagine something like this, where Hannity throws him a HUGE softball, and he hangs himself:

:auiqs.jpg:

They are already terrified of what this prosecution will bring.

No handcuffs. No mugshot. Nothing. Oh yea......this will go down in history as the left's biggest political mistake.

You can feel both their excitement (they can't help themselves) and their trepidation.

If true, that's unexpected.

No mug shot - perp walk - handcuffs seem like the right moves. This country has been an embarrassing circus since Escalator Day. Let's just get this over with.

You did it, Mac. Your TDS.

It's you, Mac

Imagine something like this, where Hannity throws him a HUGE softball, and he hangs himself:

Ol' Mac is sad he won't get the theatrics. Of course, Mac is never political and is forward and observes people to study them....

Sure Mac, sure ya do

Forum List

Back