Just how stupid are Liberals? This is how stupid:

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
All this faux outrage about Florida's early voting days. If we are to ratchet down our intelligence level in order to be stupid enough to believe the bull shit they obviously believe, we would be stupid enough to believe that:

1. Only Democrats wanted to vote today.
2. Only Democrats go to church on Sunday.
3. Only Democrats can't afford to buy a car to drive to polls.
4. Only Democrats work.
5. Only Democrats are elderly and need help getting to the polls.
6. Only Democrats don't like to wait in lines for hours.
7. Only Democrats vote early.
8. Only Democrats can't figure out how to use a bus.
9. Democrats can't vote on Tuesdays.
10. A Democrat needs 11 days to vote.
11. Only Democrats work hours that are so long that the polls are closed when they get off.
12. There are no black or hispanic Republicans.
13. Only Republicans know how to plan their time.
14. Democrats always lose the 16 states that don't have early voting.

That's a whole lot of stupid, therefor I'll bet this doesn't even get through to them.

Last edited:
There are 16 states who offer NO early voting at all. the democrats don't bitch about that now do they. The reason? They must be democrat states.

democrats are natural born asswipes. :lol:

What’s stupid is the fact conservatives fail to realize that it’s the Florida republican political establishment – both elected and un-elected – hostile to early voting and extended voting, predicated on their belief that mostly those prone to vote democratic take advantage of the policy.

Whatever the demographics or party affiliation of early voters is irrelevant; what is relevant is republican opposition to the practice for fear the opposition may realize some advantage.

What’s stupid is the fact conservatives fail to realize that it’s the Florida republican political establishment – both elected and un-elected – hostile to early voting and extended voting, predicated on their belief that mostly those prone to vote democratic take advantage of the policy.

Whatever the demographics or party affiliation of early voters is irrelevant; what is relevant is republican opposition to the practice for fear the opposition may realize some advantage.

Pay closer attention to the OP when replying.

Democrats think that if they can bemuse someone early to vote, then they won't be able to change their minds later. That's why democrats want voting on Sunday, so people can be trucked directly from black churches to vote while they still got the feeling.

Except that this time, those black churches aren't supporting obama like they used to. Once obama came out for same sex marriage that kind of helped some change their minds already.

Pay closer attention to the OP when replying.

why?

it's not like it's rational.

I have no problem with early voting, in fact I take advantage of it every election, it was a bit more crowded this year and I thought that was a good thing. Everyone should use it, there are normally no long lines. However I would never demand they extend the hours just for my convienence, everyone has the chance to cast their vote.

All this faux outrage about Florida's early voting days. If we are to ratchet down our intelligence level in order to be stupid enough to believe the bull shit they obviously believe, we would be stupid enough to believe that:

4. Only Democrats work.
11. Only Democrats work hours that are so long that the polls are closed when they get off.

That's a whole lot of stupid, therefor I'll bet this doesn't even get through to them.

Those are things stupid Republicans say Democrats believe. They always do that. They say something stupid and then attack Democrats for imagining Democrats said it.

Talk about stupid, Romney has millions invested in China. He is moving a company he had controlling interest in from Freeport, Il, to China. He keeps his money overseas so it won't help this country. He loves his money more than he loves America.

And Republicans are so stupid, they actually believe he was protect American jobs and stand up against China. Hilarious. Even when he says he will bring immigrants here with degrees so he can help them start businesses and wants to cut teachers in this country, but said in the debates, he wants to invest in education in other countries. And Republicans cheer? Talk about really stupid. Could you be any more stupid???? Seriously?

Immigration | Mitt Romney for President

4. Only Democrats work.

I wonder if they even realize that despite their Best efforts Romney has had, and still holds a clear Advantage among the elderly. Their, Fear tactics have failed.

Early voting is a privilege not a right. What ever the current admin passes in the State concerning it is legal and binding. You don't like it? To FUCKING Bad.

4. Only Democrats work.

Talk about stupid, Romney has millions invested in China. He is moving a company he had controlling interest in from Freeport, Il, to China. He keeps his money overseas so it won't help this country. He loves his money more than he loves America.

Talk about a dishonest Hack. Romney is not moving any company to China. he has not been involved with any Decisions on that front in 8 plus years. He also has had his finances handled by a Blind Trust for well over a Decade.

If you can't play with the Facts, stay the fuck home idiot.

4. Only Democrats work.

Ever notice how the extremely long waits in line to vote only seem to happen in Democratic areas? I'm sure there are some in Republican areas, but I would venture to say this kind of thing happens much more frequently to Democratic voters.

4. Only Democrats work.

Ever notice how the extremely long waits in line to vote only seem to happen in Democratic areas? I'm sure there are some in Republican areas, but I would venture to say this kind of thing happens much more frequently to Democratic voters.

Historically Florida is a Red state..... I have seen monster Lines around here.

I'd add this stupidity to the list but I can't figure out how to boil it all down to one sentence.

Democrats think that if they can bemuse someone early to vote, then they won't be able to change their minds later. That's why democrats want voting on Sunday, so people can be trucked directly from black churches to vote while they still got the feeling.

Except that this time, those black churches aren't supporting obama like they used to. Once obama came out for same sex marriage that kind of helped some change their minds already.

They did that last Sunday. They were all wearing shirts that said "Souls to the Polls".

I have no problem with early voting, in fact I take advantage of it every election, it was a bit more crowded this year and I thought that was a good thing. Everyone should use it, there are normally no long lines. However I would never demand they extend the hours just for my convienence, everyone has the chance to cast their vote.

Exactly.

New Topics

Forum List

Back