Just how evil are Democrats...

My son and daughter are Democrats and they are actually quite nice people. They've had their ups and downs with life, but on the whole I love them very much. They are civil and they are well respected by their peers.

The love of a parent for its offspring, human or otherwise, is generally boundless. It can be excused.

But given the context, when expressing that in public, one needs must expect some guffaws.

And you're stupid to believe in this shit...Republicans are so fucking stupid and evil that they are natural allies with the islamic state. They won't admit it of course because they want their flavor of religion to rule the world instead.

I ask you again because you appear to have missed my followup. Are you claiming the Democratic internal documents were lies to themselves? What is it you dont want me to believe?

My son and daughter are Democrats and they are actually quite nice people. They've had their ups and downs with life, but on the whole I love them very much. They are civil and they are well respected by their peers.

Probably a lack of teaching as they were being raised.

I'm looking at some Guccifer 2.0 leaks

Guccifer?

Why not just yell "I'M A RUSSIAN PATSY AND PROUD OF IT!". I mean, it has the same effect, and it's more direct.

Sadly, it's tough to find any Republicans these days who aren't Russian patsies, or even willing shills for Russia.
I haven't told anyone to go fuck themselves lately.....

Well, get to it

Forum List

Back