Just how Dumb is trump!

Patience, grasshopper. There's a lot of Democrat damage to undo.
Stop deluding yourself. Until 2018 Republicans had full power and did nothing. Trump's love affair with Un has not stopped a single missile test, infrastructure went the way of the dodo (extinct), China hits back hard and shows NO sign of changing, and Russia gets carte blanche on sanctions for everything from election meddling to Crimean annexation. Until 2018 Republican held all the aces. So how much legislation did Democrats hold up? How many XOs did they prevent? Did they stop the ACA rollback? Did they stop the rollback of unstable Social Security members from buying guns? Billy, methinks you are susceptible to shiny objects.

How smart is Trump?

About the poster's IQ + 80-90 IQ points.

Amazing isn't it. The Village Idiot Retard Penelope is questioning the intelligence of a billionaire real estate mogul turned television star turned President of the United States .LOLLL

It's ok, she is not the smartest.

For that type of a person, I recommend permanently shutting off CNN. The same as everyone in that regard.

He said Jews are disloyal if they vote democratic.

List of Jewish members of the United States Congress - Wikipedia

-------------------------------------------------------
well the republicans won't vote for Jews, they have 2 in the representative and none in the Senate.

He is soooo dumb.....he is a billionaire, he has businesses all over the world, he had a successful television show for 15 seasons, he has moved in the most powerful of social circles including with Oprah, all the late night talk shows, Saturday Night Live, America's Got Talent,, he has had sex with the most beautiful women in the world, and even married several of them, his children are all highly intelligent, highly educated and successful in their own rights, he defeated 16 professional Republican politicians in the primary, and then went on to defeat the obama Chicago machine and the clinton crime family to become the most powerful man in the world...

You are sooo Right....he is sooo stupid....

Doesn't hurt his daddy made him and baliled him out several times, and then the Russia and Chinese mob helped him, and his real tv personality,
and the The Learning Annex helped arrange speeches around the world for Trump.[9] The speeches by Trump were billed as part of a series called the Learning Annex Wealth Expos.[10] Zanker's efforts helped garner crowds of 80,000 in attendance at some of Trump's speeches.[23
Think Big and Kick Ass - Wikipedia

It also didn't matter that he filed bankruptcy 6 times and has over 300 LLCs to hide money and move it around to get out of paying taxes, and his IPO went bust, along with his tramp university,

He is one hell of a crook I'll tell you that.

I didn't even talk about his fake Foundation, but there is a lot of things I didn't talk about.

Doesn't hurt his daddy made him and baliled him out several times,

Are you really this brain damaged?

His father didn't make him a billionaire, build his companies overseas, create his relationships with NBC, ABC, Oprah, the Rap community, his father didn't defeat the 16 republican professional politicians, the obama Chicago Machine or the hilary clinton crime family.

At some point, you need to start thinking....and not repeating the last thing a left wing asshat posted or screeched on a t.v. show...

Stop deluding yourself. Until 2018 Republicans had full power and did nothing. Trump's love affair with Un has not stopped a single missile test, infrastructure went the way of the dodo (extinct), China hits back hard and shows NO sign of changing, and Russia gets carte blanche on sanctions for everything from election meddling to Crimean annexation. Until 2018 Republican held all the aces. So how much legislation did Democrats hold up? How many XOs did they prevent? Did they stop the ACA rollback? Did they stop the rollback of unstable Social Security members from buying guns? Billy, methinks you are susceptible to shiny objects.

I'm no Democrat. I'm not subject to your erroneous histories nor pipe dreams nor shiny objects, and there is no sympathy to be found here.

It's driving you crazy that the dumb ass Trump got less votes than the smartest woman in the world and he still won the Presidency, huh. Yeah, he's pretty dumb.
You're right, BS! He IS dumb...but those who put this incompetent boob in office get first prize!
The Constitution put Trump in office. He lost the popular vote. The Constitution is pretty dumb, huh.
Of course not...just Trump voters!
Gee, you're deep.

Being from the South and not having much exposure, Jewish people voting heavily Democratic is a dynamic I have never fully understood. My only guess is that many Jews tend to be secular and Jewish by race, not faith. They also tend to live in large urban areas which are heavily Democratic anyway. I can't imagine why a religious Jew would think voting for Democrats is in their best interest as a Jew.

Traditionally it has been due to their view of the USA being a country with a White Christian Supermajority in charge, and seeing Democratics as an ally against the Supermajority that they are not a part of.

This is true. Secular jews see division as a means of controlling the majority and protecting themselves. Thus their constant attacks on white people.

did any other president stop NK?

Being from the South and not having much exposure, Jewish people voting heavily Democratic is a dynamic I have never fully understood. My only guess is that many Jews tend to be secular and Jewish by race, not faith. They also tend to live in large urban areas which are heavily Democratic anyway. I can't imagine why a religious Jew would think voting for Democrats is in their best interest as a Jew.

Traditionally it has been due to their view of the USA being a country with a White Christian Supermajority in charge, and seeing Democratics as an ally against the Supermajority that they are not a part of.

This is true. Secular jews see division as a means of controlling the majority and protecting themselves. Thus their constant attacks on white people.

It dates back to roman times (2000 years ago) --jews had to become democrats in order to be
able to get rid of Jesus

My uncle is orthodox Jew, he's probably smarter than you, Princeton educated, Vietnam Vet, hippy, "liberal", successful, philosopher & generous.

He turned Republican long ago and absolutely agrees with Trump. The Demonicrats are everything and more they accuse the opponent of. They scream fascism all while demonstrating it. They scream racism all while demonstrating it. They scream traitors all while demonstrating it, they scream ME TOO all while demonstrating it, they scream wealth disparity all while they own it, and they scream threats to Constitution when they openly desire to change it. And they scream human rights while they're openly happy to rob you of yours. Did I miss anything?

PROGS won't even respond, they no longer defend themselves. I mean after all, their idea for a POTUS was unaccomplished and now has dementia, hmm!

The Demonicrats are talk-a-lots and adore descriptions that are antonyms of themselves. Their actions speak something else. They're emotional and don't think, they're corrupted, primarily because of laziness, re-education and the internet, and the people who run them are trash.

Last edited:
He said Jews are disloyal if they vote democratic.

List of Jewish members of the United States Congress - Wikipedia

-------------------------------------------------------
well the republicans won't vote for Jews, they have 2 in the representative and none in the Senate.

They are. There are two Congress critters who have e pressed goes at the killing of news, as well as a majority of people in Congress who are trying to take what little protections news have. In light of that, and the fact that just before the Floyd crap a black man ran I to a party held by news and hurried a machete in an old man's head. If I were a new and voted for that then I would be dumb.

Forum List

Back