Just how Dumb is trump!

He said Jews are disloyal if they vote democratic.

List of Jewish members of the United States Congress - Wikipedia

-------------------------------------------------------
well the republicans won't vote for Jews, they have 2 in the representative and none in the Senate.

He is soooo dumb.....he is a billionaire, he has businesses all over the world, he had a successful television show for 15 seasons, he has moved in the most powerful of social circles including with Oprah, all the late night talk shows, Saturday Night Live, America's Got Talent,, he has had sex with the most beautiful women in the world, and even married several of them, his children are all highly intelligent, highly educated and successful in their own rights, he defeated 16 professional Republican politicians in the primary, and then went on to defeat the obama Chicago machine and the clinton crime family to become the most powerful man in the world...

You are sooo Right....he is sooo stupid....

Being from the South and not having much exposure, Jewish people voting heavily Democratic is a dynamic I have never fully understood. My only guess is that many Jews tend to be secular and Jewish by race, not faith. They also tend to live in large urban areas which are heavily Democratic anyway. I can't imagine why a religious Jew would think voting for Democrats is in their best interest as a Jew.
Jews vote liberal because conservatives have a long history of killing them,
democrats did that!! you forget the dems are the kkk. did you forget that? well here, let me remind you!!!

Now explain why someone being killed by a party wish to be in that party? hmmmmm. Fear?

No the southerners are the KKK now they are all over the place. tramps dad was a kkk.

You don't want us to start listing Democrat leaders who were in the KKK. We haven't got the time for the processing capabilities on this forum.

The southerners are the KKK now and they are the republicans, of course thy are spread out over the US and globe.

Sure if you can list the Democrats KKK?? Are you denying tramps daddy was a member of a the NY kkk?

Obama's daddy was a Muslim. Does that make Obama a Muslim, as you are insinuating this tramp character is in the KKK by virtue of his daddy being in it?

well the republicans won't vote for Jews, they have 2 in the representative and none in the Senate.

He is soooo dumb.....he is a billionaire, he has businesses all over the world, he had a successful television show for 15 seasons, he has moved in the most powerful of social circles including with Oprah, all the late night talk shows, Saturday Night Live, America's Got Talent,, he has had sex with the most beautiful women in the world, and even married several of them, his children are all highly intelligent, highly educated and successful in their own rights, he defeated 16 professional Republican politicians in the primary, and then went on to defeat the obama Chicago machine and the clinton crime family to become the most powerful man in the world...

Doesn't hurt his daddy made him and baliled him out several times, and then the Russia and Chinese mob helped him, and his real tv personality,
and the The Learning Annex helped arrange speeches around the world for Trump.[9] The speeches by Trump were billed as part of a series called the Learning Annex Wealth Expos.[10] Zanker's efforts helped garner crowds of 80,000 in attendance at some of Trump's speeches.[23
Think Big and Kick Ass - Wikipedia

It also didn't matter that he filed bankruptcy 6 times and has over 300 LLCs to hide money and move it around to get out of paying taxes, and his IPO went bust, along with his tramp university,

He is one hell of a crook I'll tell you that.

I didn't even talk about his fake Foundation, but there is a lot of things I didn't talk about.

Same difference.
Billy, I think the wheels are coming off the Trump wagon. I may also be confusing dumb with just plain nuts. This week's diversive chaos is awesome. The plan to hold immigrants indefinitely...like the detainees at Gitmo, the off-the-wall offer to buy Greenland then slamming our friend Denmark for being insulting, the prediction by his own admin that the deficit is $960 bn and will be over $1 trn next year, the bizarre mouth-foaming rant slandering Obama about admitting Russia to the G8 after its expulsion for invading Crimea, etc, etc, etc. Not to mention talk about recession becoming more common. Then there's being the 'chosen one' thingy.

It is downright comic watching him bite his knuckles in horror because the PM of Denmark was 'nasty' by calling his offer absurd, especially when his tweets daily give new depth and meaning to the word 'nasty'. AND he says she is insulting not him but the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! Maybe dumb isn't the right word. But billy, pay closer attention please.

Lay off the brown acid, b.

Doesn't hurt his daddy made him and baliled him out several times, and then the Russia and Chinese mob helped him, and his real tv personality,
and the The Learning Annex helped arrange speeches around the world for Trump.[9] The speeches by Trump were billed as part of a series called the Learning Annex Wealth Expos.[10] Zanker's efforts helped garner crowds of 80,000 in attendance at some of Trump's speeches.[23

It also didn't matter that he filed bankruptcy 6 times and has over 300 LLCs to hide money and move it around to get out of paying taxes, and his IPO went bust, along with his tramp university,

I didn't even talk about his fake Foundation, but there is a lot of things I didn't talk about.
It's driving you crazy that the dumb ass Trump got less votes than the smartest woman in the world and he still won the Presidency, huh. Yeah, he's pretty dumb.

His Daddy "balilied" him out?

His companies filed bankruptcy 6 times and you stated he has over 300. That's a pretty good rate if you ask me! That's a 98% success rate!

I guess Obama's IRS was just a collection of incompetent boobs who couldn't find their ass with both hands if you say he is hiding money. Also, Maddow's copy of his tax return says you lie!

What's the balance in your bank account? I'll bet a trip to McDonald's would wipe out your life savings!

It's driving you crazy that the dumb ass Trump got less votes than the smartest woman in the world and he still won the Presidency, huh. Yeah, he's pretty dumb.
You're right, BS! He IS dumb...but those who put this incompetent boob in office get first prize!

Same difference.
Billy, I think the wheels are coming off the Trump wagon. I may also be confusing dumb with just plain nuts. This week's diversive chaos is awesome. The plan to hold immigrants indefinitely...like the detainees at Gitmo, the off-the-wall offer to buy Greenland then slamming our friend Denmark for being insulting, the prediction by his own admin that the deficit is $960 bn and will be over $1 trn next year, the bizarre mouth-foaming rant slandering Obama about admitting Russia to the G8 after its expulsion for invading Crimea, etc, etc, etc. Not to mention talk about recession becoming more common. Then there's being the 'chosen one' thingy.

It is downright comic watching him bite his knuckles in horror because the PM of Denmark was 'nasty' by calling his offer absurd, especially when his tweets daily give new depth and meaning to the word 'nasty'. AND he says she is insulting not him but the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! Maybe dumb isn't the right word. But billy, pay closer attention please.

Lay off the brown acid, b.
I forgot to add that we just learned that jobs numbers for the end of 2018 and early 2019 were over-quoted by about 1/2 million.

I don't think I'm the one on the acid, billy. But I'd sure like to know where you got your rose-colored glasses. They sure do filter out a lot...like whatever you don't want to see.

The play is not yet over. The curtain has not yet fallen.
Waiting until too late. until after the curtain has fallen, is not the smart move. What are you waiting for, billy? NK to de-nuke? China to go honest and human-rights active? Infrastructure to bring America up to standards of other countries? Mexico to pay for a wall? American elections free of invited foreign influence? A healthcare proposal that covers all Americans better than the ACA? Honest job numbers?

You're right, BS! He IS dumb...but those who put this incompetent boob in office get first prize!
The Constitution put Trump in office. He lost the popular vote. The Constitution is pretty dumb, huh.

Since we are evaluating the president's successes prior to office, what did Obama do prior to being elected? I am not saying it is relevant to his success or failure as a President, but evidently it is valid for Trump.

Waiting until too late. until after the curtain has fallen, is not the smart move. What are you waiting for, billy? NK to de-nuke? China to go honest and human-rights active? Infrastructure to bring America up to standards of other countries? Mexico to pay for a wall? American elections free of invited foreign influence? A healthcare proposal that covers all Americans better than the ACA? Honest job numbers?

Patience, grasshopper. There's a lot of Democrat damage to undo.

50 years of it.

50 years of it.

More like 170 years, altogether. They're like herpes.

The Constitution put Trump in office. He lost the popular vote. The Constitution is pretty dumb, huh.
Of course not...just Trump voters!

Of course not...just Trump voters!
then what are you?

Here is what you voted for, hilarious

Forum List

Back