Just got a text from POTUS

I am a donor and one of the 75 million voters the Democrats disenfranchised. I just received this text from PRESIDENT TRUMP:

Statement from the President:

"In light of reports of more demonstrations, I urge that there must be NO violence, NO lawbreaking and NO vandalism of any kind.

That is not what I stand for, and it is not what America stands for. I call on ALL Americans to help ease tensions and calm tempers. Thank You."

How are you "disenfranchised"? You voted. Your voted was counted. Your side lost. It happens. Get over it. Your side is not guaranteed a win. Maybe they should try having a platform and a plan for the country.

I live in safe Conservative riding. The incumbent was the Health Minister under Stephen Harper. She didn't even bother to turn up for the all candidates debates the last two elections, and she still won, even when Trudeau cleaned out the Conservatives in a landslide. She is now retiring. I'm under no illusions that a liberal will be elected to replace her.

Am I disenfranchised because I have little to no hope of being represented by a Liberal? Should I just stop voting if I don't get what I want. Should I go around whining like a child that I'm being "disenfranchised" because my neighbours are mostly Conservatives?

I am a donor and one of the 75 million voters the Democrats disenfranchised. I just received this text from PRESIDENT TRUMP:

"In light of reports of more demonstrations, I urge that there must be NO violence, NO lawbreaking and NO vandalism of any kind.

That is not what I stand for, and it is not what America stands for. I call on ALL Americans to help ease tensions and calm tempers. Thank You."

That's nice, but wtf was he doing a week ago when Congress was getting violently broken into??

This looks a lot like I "I don't want any quid-pro-quo!" damage control after his quid-pro-quo efforts were reported to Congress.

A day late and a dollar short.

Blow it out your ass, CACA stormpooper. Your leaders actively encouraged rioting you feckless twat.

An since when has rioting for an expression of political speech been a bad idea in a democratic republic?
It is not like they were shooting people.
The only really violent people were the police, who deliberately shoot and killed an uarmed woman who was not doing anything harmful to anyone else.

I am completely more left wing and against Trump than anyone here, but occupying Congress is the BEST thing that has ever happened to this country.
It should happen a LOT more OFTEN!

That's nice, but wtf was he doing a week ago when Congress was getting violently broken into??

This looks a lot like I "I don't want any quid-pro-quo!" damage control after his quid-pro-quo efforts were reported to Congress.

Wrong.
Breaking a window to get into a public space, is NOT at all violent.
Violence is when the capital police randomly started shooting.

Wrong.

Damn man, you are nuttier than a squirrel.

Brian Sicknick, 42
...Sicknick was reportedly struck in the head with a fire extinguisher...He collapsed soon after returning to his division before being rushed to a nearby hospital. Sicknick died on Thursday night after being removed from life support.

A reported 60 Capitol police officers were injured. According to the Democratic congressman Tim Ryan of Ohio, many were also hit in the head with metal pipes. More than a dozen remain hospitalized.

How are you "disenfranchised"? You voted. Your voted was counted. Your side lost. It happens. Get over it. Your side is not guaranteed a win. Maybe they should try having a platform and a plan for the country.

I live in safe Conservative riding. The incumbent was the Health Minister under Stephen Harper. She didn't even bother to turn up for the all candidates debates the last two elections, and she still won, even when Trudeau cleaned out the Conservatives in a landslide. She is now retiring. I'm under no illusions that a liberal will be elected to replace her.

Am I disenfranchised because I have little to no hope of being represented by a Liberal? Should I just stop voting if I don't get what I want. Should I go around whining like a child that I'm being "disenfranchised" because my neighbours are mostly Conservatives?

YOU get reasonable things from your government, regardless of what party wins.
In the US, the government is a bunch of wealthy, elite, fascists, who don't represent or care about 95% of the population at all, because they are too poor.
We get no public health care, high private health insurance is mandated, half a million are incarcerated by illegal federal pot legislation, we are drafted and forced to die in illegal foreign wars, the 3 strikes laws allow prosecutors to set sentences instead of judges, etc.

I think the Trump supporters were conned and Trump is no better, but Trumps supporters are right that the government is a corrupt bunch of criminals who should be run out of town on a rail.

Fake News. Donnie the Terrible is holed up, locked in a bathroom, mindlessly mumbling hateful things to no one.

Wrong.

Brian Sicknick, 42
...Sicknick was reportedly struck in the head with a fire extinguisher...He collapsed soon after returning to his division before being rushed to a nearby hospital. Sicknick died on Thursday night after being removed from life support.

A reported 60 Capitol police officers were injured. According to the Democratic congressman Tim Ryan of Ohio, many were also hit in the head with metal pipes. More than a dozen remain hospitalized.

Wrong!
The autopsy showed that Sicknick died of a heart attack, and if you watch the videos, ALL the violence and deaths were ALL caused by the police.

Police are always the most violent people.
They are mostly vets trained to be violent.
They have no concept of law, and instead just do what those who sign their paycheck want.
There is no legal justification for police, this country did fine for over a century without them, and they are a clear and present fascist danger to any democratic republic.
If this really were a democratic republic, then occupying congress would be protected political expression.
The fact it is not, means it is a fascist dictatorship that should be destroyed with a real democratic republic.

And I say that as being far more left wing, liberal, and progressive than anyone here.
I am way left wing of Bernie Sanders even.
But congress is 99% criminals who should be in jail.

You are an idiot and/or a liar. Nobody got 'disenfranchised'. YOU LOST THE ELECTION - that's all.

So STFU!!!

Wrong.

Brian Sicknick, 42

Wrong!
The autopsy showed that Sicknick died of a heart attack, and if you watch the videos, ALL the violence and deaths were ALL caused by the police.

They have no concept of law, and instead just do what those who sign their paycheck want.
There is no legal justification for police, this country did fine for over a century without them, and they are a clear and present fascist danger to any democratic republic.
If this really were a democratic republic, then occupying congress would be protected political expression.
The fact it is not, means it is a fascist dictatorship that should be destroyed with a real democratic republic.

And I say that as being far more left wing, liberal, and progressive than anyone here.

Facts are liberal Kryptonite

You are an idiot and/or a liar. Nobody got 'disenfranchised'. YOU LOST THE ELECTION - that's all.

So STFU!!!
I actually agree with the snowflake. No one was deprived from their right to vote here.

Wrong.

Brian Sicknick, 42

Wrong!

Sidenick died of a STROKE------------brought on by being hit by a fire extinquisher is the last official story that I heard. Do you have link for otherwise.

Biden Impeachment

Articles of Impeachment to be filed 1st day of term.
The First US President to be impeached on his first day !!! :clap2:
(Yes, I know dems control the House and it won't go anywhere....but this is an Impeachment that is actually JUSTIFIED)

Biden Impeachment

Articles of Impeachment to be filed 1st day of term.
The First US President to be impeached on his first day !!! :clap2:
(Yes, I know dems control the House and it won't go anywhere....but this is an Impeachment that is actually JUSTIFIED)

Nobody doubts that the crazy trumpsters will continue being childish ass holes. It's expected.

Biden Day One

Articles of Impeachment FILED !!!!

FIRST Communist US President !!
FIRST US President in history to have articles of Impeachment filed on his FIRST DAY !!!

Wrong.

Brian Sicknick, 42

Wrong!

You aren't left or right, you are fn nuts first and foremost.

Forum List

Back