Just got a COVID test

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
It took me all but 3 minutes and I just made my appointment Friday. Just pulled up to the Walgreens drive through and they took care of me. I don’t have any symptoms, but I had close contact with someone who tested positive. The point is it take government a long time to do stuff like this in large volume and efficiently, but over time it gets better. Hopefully the vaccines get out to the masses soon.

It took me all but 3 minutes and I just made my appointment Friday. Just pulled up to the Walgreens drive through and they took care of me. I don’t have any symptoms, but I had close contact with someone who tested positive. The point is it take government a long time to do stuff like this in large volume and efficiently, but over time it gets better. Hopefully the vaccines get out to the masses soon.
Have you notified your next of kin,....taken care of your all of your personal affairs?

Last edited:
Have you notified your next of kind,....taken care of your all of your personal affairs?

Why ya got to be a dick? I didn’t say I was sick. The point of the thread was to say it’s easy to get a test

Have you notified your next of kind,....taken care of your all of your personal affairs?

Why ya got to be a dick? I didn’t say I was sick. The point of the thread was to say it’s easy to get a test
Right, and has been for some time now thanks to President Trump when he was in office. Currently 301 million tests done

Right, and has been for some time now thanks to President Trump when he was in office. Currently 301 million tests done
Yeah but now the Democraps are changing the sensitivity of the tests so they won't get as many false-positives.

Forum List

Back