Just curious...do the democrats realize...they still own obamacare? And they are happy about that?

The KEY to reducing crime in America is to REMOVE the criminal NOT an item.

Like the Bill Clinton crime bill?

What is the key to reducing dead cops? Countries with gun control don't have that problem.
TOTAL bullsh#t statement, more then enough stats FROM those countries SHOW their murder rate is as bad or WORSE. And this issue IS murder NOT by what means. NOW that being said lets EDUCATE your ass.

I said cops being killed. We have many shot and killed here. That isn't a problem in counties with gun control.

ALSO not true. UN-armed cops have died in THOSE countries and armed cops have died in those countries. Watch the video IDIOT Plano Texas is SAFER then 180 COUNTRIES on earth!
Choke on your horse sh#t.

At a much lower rate.

Oh NOW Brain357 goes from "they don't have that problem" TO a much reduced rate".

Typical ignorant poster. Has to BACK PEDAL on his statements THEN still wants to claim high ground. Listen up dumb f#ck every reader SEES that sh#t. YOU LIED, YOU got caught and you DENY. Typical.

But now Trump won....and now the democrats still own obamacare........and they really think they won something today?
Not quite, pinhead!
Tramp took ownership of the PPACA on Jan 20, 2017 the moment he signed his "Executive Order Minimizing the Economic Burden of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Pending Repeal" it then officially became Trumpcare.
Nope....you morons have been screeching all night.....the Republicans failed to repeal it.....obamacare lives....it is obamacare, not Trump care....and you fucking own it.....and when you choke on it...you won't be able to afford the deductible to pay for treatment....
It's Trumpcare now, Tramp has OWNED it since Jan 20, 2017

Why are you rejecting Obamacare .. Judas..

Math isn't spin...obamacare was designed to fail...designed to fail with hilary clinton as President so that they could take over American healthcare with single payer healthcare....as if the same morons who can't run the Veteran's Administration medical system can now run the healthcare for 320 million people.....

But now Trump won....and now the democrats still own obamacare........and they really think they won something today?

I hope they enjoy the next 8 years....

It is really alarming how myopic the left brained are, isn't it? They still have to answer for the failures of BOcare, but yet they are happy. Remarkably confusing bunch they are.

They couldn't even get right wingers to vote for the stupid bill. Why was that?
Math isn't spin...obamacare was designed to fail...designed to fail with hilary clinton as President so that they could take over American healthcare with single payer healthcare....as if the same morons who can't run the Veteran's Administration medical system can now run the healthcare for 320 million people.....

It is really alarming how myopic the left brained are, isn't it? They still have to answer for the failures of BOcare, but yet they are happy. Remarkably confusing bunch they are.

Maybe cuz it was a stupid bill. Politically expedient perhaps but nonetheless not so good.

I agree with Trump, this a good thing... :eusa_clap:

Trump just bought time, Obamacare is already imploding, Democrats get the blame and what Trump promised the American people is just a matter of time..

Eh .. Democrats are reveling in Trump hate and short sided thought yet again... :lol:

Last edited:

Maybe cuz it was a stupid bill. Politically expedient perhaps but nonetheless not so good.

Welcome to the USMB .. Task

Looks to me like it was a sucky bill, too much government control and not enough personal responsibility for the freeloading lefty voters.

They own it, because they're the ones who passed the goddamn monstrosity in the first place.

However, I will admit as a Republican that the bill failing was a good thing. I believe that Ryan takes a large part of the blame for this, but not all of it. In my opinion, the Freedom Caucus was right to demand the concessions from the bill that they did, as the AHCA would have been a disaster if they were kept in the replacement. But the Caucus took it a step too far when they demanded that the requirement that insurers cover patients with preexisting conditions be removed as well--that was one of the things Trump explicitly, and rightly, campaigned on keeping, as it was one of the few good things in the ACA behemoth. I mean, what did they expect Trump and Tom Price to do? :blowup: Anyway, their belligerence on that issue was unwarranted and helped sink the bill. But maybe it's a blessing in disguise, a warning for Republicans to take their time and pass a smooth replacement.

They own it, because they're the ones who passed the goddamn monstrosity in the first place.

However, I will admit as a Republican that the bill failing was a good thing. I believe that Ryan takes a large part of the blame for this, but not all of it. In my opinion, the Freedom Caucus was right to demand the concessions from the bill that they did, as the AHCA would have been a disaster if they were kept in the replacement. But the Caucus took it a step too far when they demanded that the requirement that insurers cover patients with preexisting conditions be removed as well--that was one of the things Trump explicitly, and rightly, campaigned on keeping, as it was one of the few good things in the ACA behemoth. I mean, what did they expect Trump and Tom Price to do? :blowup: Anyway, their belligerence on that issue was unwarranted and helped sink the bill. But maybe it's a blessing in disguise, a warning for Republicans to take their time and pass a smooth replacement.

Welcome to the USMB as well .. hardcoreconservative98 ..

I was under the impression that Obamacare was imploding on its own. Today doesn't really change much, but probably makes things easier.

I was under the impression that Obamacare was imploding on its own. Today doesn't really change much, but probably makes things easier.

My policy of welcoming new members to the USMB is getting out of hand.. 3 in one thread .. sheesh..

Welcome EVMetro .. have you meet the other musketeers? ... :laugh:

My policy of welcoming new members to the USMB is getting out of hand.. 3 in one thread .. sheesh..

Welcome EVMetro .. have you meet the other musketeers? ... :laugh:
Thanks. I have been lurking here for awhile. I think I have seen a few familiar names, since I have been on many political boards.

Americans lost today. A man who was suppose to cut through DC double speak and self dealing did not deliver. Republicans who told us it was a new day lied. Democrats who have nothing to offer still look pathetic.
You are questioning a great arch strategist, his chess move today has cornered the dems to now stop their childs play and vote on value of restructuring plan instead of all conspiring to vote party line sabotage-'hinderers'(sawtawns).
Satanists=hinderers(obstructionists)-adversaries.
That never bodes well especially if it exposes Obama care failures they structured forced on the people on the first place.

Remember when I once said that Trump cult members will defend Trump no matter how insane they have to make themselves look?

Americans lost today. A man who was suppose to cut through DC double speak and self dealing did not deliver. Republicans who told us it was a new day lied. Democrats who have nothing to offer still look pathetic.
You are questioning a great arch strategist, his chess move today has cornered the dems to now stop their childs play and vote on value of restructuring plan instead of all conspiring to vote party line sabotage-'hinderers'(sawtawns).
Satanists=hinderers(obstructionists)-adversaries.
That never bodes well especially if it exposes Obama care failures they structured forced on the people on the first place.

So you're arguing that Trump's evil genius was a plan all along to fuck over the conservative wing of the Republican Party, aka Freedom Caucus, aka Tea Party, aka all the RWnuts on USMB,

and ultimately to ally himself with the Democrats and some centrist Republicans to formulate a bi-partisan save-but-improve Obamacare healthcare plan???

Goddam, as insane as that sounds,

I wish it were true.

That waste of human skin occupying the whitehouse pulled the rug out from under the affordable care act not to long ago just so it would fail. And fail it will. What are repubs gonna do about that?

Do the Trump voters realize that Obamacare isn't going anywhere now? Will they ever again believe any Republican, including Trump, who tries to gain politically by vowing to repeal Obamacare?

It ain't over till it's over....Trump doesn't like to lose and he doesn't plan on losing....
I think he's going to let it deteriorate to such an extent that both parties come begging for him to sign off on a new bill. His moving on to the next issue is punitive. Not a sign of defeat. If the Obama lovers were worried about their messiahs legacy before; they ought to be terrified now. That is... if they could read the writing on the wall...

Not quite, pinhead!
Tramp took ownership of the PPACA on Jan 20, 2017 the moment he signed his "Executive Order Minimizing the Economic Burden of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Pending Repeal" it then officially became Trumpcare.
Nope....you morons have been screeching all night.....the Republicans failed to repeal it.....obamacare lives....it is obamacare, not Trump care....and you fucking own it.....and when you choke on it...you won't be able to afford the deductible to pay for treatment....
It's Trumpcare now, Tramp has OWNED it since Jan 20, 2017
Why are you rejecting Obamacare .. Judas..
I'm rejecting Tramp's Jan 20, 2017 Trumpcare EO. Tramp removed the mandate and the penalties, he owns its failure now.

17457555_10210944238073739_206445081003475495_n.jpg
oBvDCfu.gif

That waste of human skin occupying the whitehouse pulled the rug out from under the affordable care act not to long ago just so it would fail. And fail it will. What are repubs gonna do about that?

How did Trump do that before he ever held elective office?

Do the Trump voters realize that Obamacare isn't going anywhere now? Will they ever again believe any Republican, including Trump, who tries to gain politically by vowing to repeal Obamacare?

How did Trump do that before he ever held elective office?

Trump was already president when he signed xo's to pull the rug out from under the affordable care act. And it will fail unless trump reveres his xo's

Last edited:

Forum List

Back