Just curious...do the democrats realize...they still own obamacare? And they are happy about that?

It's Trumpcare now, Tramp has OWNED it since Jan 20, 2017
Why are you rejecting Obamacare .. Judas..
I'm rejecting Tramp's Jan 20, 2017 Trumpcare EO. Tramp removed the mandate and the penalties, he owns its failure now.

Well, Nancy and Chucky say otherwise... sooo.. you know, basically, you eat it... :poke:
Democrats do not still own the ACA the republicans have enough of a majority to over turn it. I am happy it ws not replaced by the peice of shit bill that was offered. It goes to show the Republican Party is ready to start governing again, instead of wining and saying NO. Design a bill that works and is good for the country and they it will pass it!!!! True conservatives are taking over the party again. Hurray. Now real conservatives are startng to do what is best for the country instead of bending over for the microwave society of voters who think real change happens with no work and over night. Now maybe our leaders will develope long term plan for fixing infastructure and a way of funding it instead of bending over for the idiots that only want shovel ready projects. Our engineers do not design replacement bridges, sewers, and dams till they think they can fund it. They do not design themselves and they are not designed over night. Carefull planning and long term goals may allow this Congress to actually acomplish some thing for a change. If this congress and administration actually accomplish things then they will stay in control. God bless Ronald Reagan, Dwight D. Eisenhower, and Theodore Roosevelt people who got good things done!!!!
Mean while party hijacking tea party idiots can lick my balls.

"Mean while party hijacking tea party idiots can lick my balls"

Sheesh, why did you add that, you were doing so well... :laugh:
Because they are the micowave society I was talking about, the insane right, the people who give reasonable conservatives a bad name and they piss me off. But you are right I should refrain from their tactics. My bad!!!! There is that better?

I'm rejecting Tramp's Jan 20, 2017 Trumpcare EO. Tramp removed the mandate and the penalties, he owns its failure now.

Well, Nancy and Chucky say otherwise... sooo.. you know, basically, you eat it... :poke:
Democrats do not still own the ACA the republicans have enough of a majority to over turn it. I am happy it ws not replaced by the peice of shit bill that was offered. It goes to show the Republican Party is ready to start governing again, instead of wining and saying NO. Design a bill that works and is good for the country and they it will pass it!!!! True conservatives are taking over the party again. Hurray. Now real conservatives are startng to do what is best for the country instead of bending over for the microwave society of voters who think real change happens with no work and over night. Now maybe our leaders will develope long term plan for fixing infastructure and a way of funding it instead of bending over for the idiots that only want shovel ready projects. Our engineers do not design replacement bridges, sewers, and dams till they think they can fund it. They do not design themselves and they are not designed over night. Carefull planning and long term goals may allow this Congress to actually acomplish some thing for a change. If this congress and administration actually accomplish things then they will stay in control. God bless Ronald Reagan, Dwight D. Eisenhower, and Theodore Roosevelt people who got good things done!!!!

Because they are the micowave society I was talking about, the insane right, the people who give reasonable conservatives a bad name and they piss me off. But you are right I should refrain from their tactics. My bad!!!!

Well, I have no problem with the Tea Party and this rejection of the legislation by the House is way overblown... time will straighten it out..

Sure, Democrats are foamy and a complicated issue needs more time...

... and Trump isn't a miracle worker... big surprise..

Because they are the micowave society I was talking about, the insane right, the people who give reasonable conservatives a bad name and they piss me off. But you are right I should refrain from their tactics. My bad!!!!

Well, I have no problem with the Tea Party and this rejection of the legislation by the House is way overblown... time will straighten it out..

Miracle worker?

He can't even broker a deal in the Republican House

FAIL

Miracle worker?

FAIL
80511D03-F4B4-4A02-B894-CF58563B66FA.jpg

Miracle worker?

FAIL

Hello foamy bystander... Yup, it's all Trump's fault...:eusa_think:

Washington is a swamp and you still don't want to change it .. is my guess..

btw. Democrats did diddly squat other than whine... I can see why you're so proud... :slap:

in conclusion..for shame

Last edited:

Miracle worker?

FAIL

btw. Democrats did diddly squat other than whine... I can see why you're so proud... :slap:

in conclusion..for shame
Who would have taken the credit if it passed?

Dems didn't have to lift a finger
Just had to rely on the ineptness of Donny Dealmaker

Miracle worker?

FAIL

in conclusion..for shame

There is a swamp in Washington and it does need to be drained!!!!!!!!!! That being said Trump backed a poorly designed bill. I am not happy about that and some other things going on in the white house. This does not mean that I hope for him to fail in draining the swamp or getting infrastucture fixed. I would like to see him right the ship if he can. His failure to get good meaningfull things done effects us all in a bad way. He needs to right the ship and do better than what he has done so far to get any support at re-election time. I am not at this point sure he is right for the job one bit. He needs to quit calling the free press the enemy of the american people, quit tweeting, quit backing bad bills, learn from his mistakes and remember who our traditional allies are!!!!!! I always hope that our leaders accomplish meaningfull things no matter what party they are in, we are the ones that pay for it if they do not!!!!!!!!!

Nope....you morons have been screeching all night.....the Republicans failed to repeal it.....obamacare lives....it is obamacare, not Trump care....and you fucking own it.....and when you choke on it...you won't be able to afford the deductible to pay for treatment....
It's Trumpcare now, Tramp has OWNED it since Jan 20, 2017

A party that controls the House, Senate, and White House has been given the power to pass any law that does not conflict with the constitution.

When republican congressmen ask their voters for reelection, what is going to be their excuse? And no they can't blame it on Obama or the democrats.

Miracle worker?

FAIL

in conclusion..for shame

There is a swamp in Washington and it does need to be drained!!!!!!!!!! That being said Trump backed a poorly designed bill. I am not happy about that and some other things going on in the white house. This does not mean that I hope for him to fail in draining the swamp or getting infrastucture fixed. I would like to see him right the ship if he can. His failure to get good meaningfull things done effects us all in a bad way. He needs to right the ship and do better than what he has done so far to get any support at re-election time. I am not at this point sure he is right for the job one bit. He needs to quit calling the free press the enemy of the american people, quit tweeting, quit backing bad bills, learn from his mistakes and remember who our traditional allies are!!!!!! I always hope that our leaders accomplish meaningfull things no matter what party they are in, we are the ones that pay for it if they do not!!!!!!!!!
You really think Trump has any intention of "Draining the Swamp"?

Look who he picked for his cabinet

Baloney..................Dems law still in place unchanged..............
Liar!
Tramp changed it, the GOP own the consequences of those changes.

Executive Order Minimizing the Economic Burden of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Pending Repeal

To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Secretary of Health and Human Services (Secretary) and the heads of all other executive departments and agencies (agencies) with authorities and responsibilities under the Act shall exercise all authority and discretion available to them to waive, defer, grant exemptions from, or delay the implementation of any provision or requirement of the Act that would impose a fiscal burden on any State or a cost, fee, tax, penalty, or regulatory burden on individuals, families, healthcare providers, health insurers, patients, recipients of healthcare services, purchasers of health insurance, or makers of medical devices, products, or medications.

Miracle worker?

FAIL

in conclusion..for shame

It does not appear so, so far but I am an optimist. I am tired of the just say no. Blame the other side bullshit I would like to see some thing get done for a change and have it be for the good of the people. So far he has just told people what they want to hear, but I want to believe he is capable of learing. I do not hope he will fail, but so far I do not believe he will succeed.At some point in time some one in thier government position has to show the ability to learn and grow. I would like it to start now!!!!!!!!!!! Not just with him either.It will not happen unless he starts taking responsibilty ofr his own actions, quits contradicting himself, and starts trying to get support from both sides of the isle. I did not vote for him but still want some thing good accomplished. You and I pay for it if it does not happen!!!!!!

Miracle worker?

FAIL

in conclusion..for shame

Well, more than anyone else I've seen in the past .. say 30ish yrs.

A perspective looking for an excuse perhaps... :wink_2:

People forget President Trump WAS at one time in favor of universal healthcare. I am with him 100% on it. Tired of democrats lies on it and tired of the GOP thinking everyone can afford healthcare coverage.

Miracle worker?

FAIL

in conclusion..for shame

Republicans would be stuck with it and you'd piss and moan about it no matter what.. sooo .. what credit?

People forget President Trump WAS at one time in favor of universal healthcare. I am with him 100% on it. Tired of democrats lies on it and tired of the GOP thinking everyone can afford healthcare coverage.
He was for it before he was against it before he just didn't give a shit.

In any institution in which a majority of citizens or members can pass laws or rules that apply, not just to themselves, but to all members of the group, judgment is required to distinguish potential laws which are reasonable and fair from those which are tyrannical because they are unnecessary, unfair, and justifiably intolerable to the minority that opposed them.

So What? Again, Republicans had every opportunity to vote for what was originally their plan. they just didn't do so because they didn't want the black guy to win.

And there is the problem............1 hour surgery......couple hours recovery.......sit in hospital bed 2 days and it's $50k..........

So why is it so much..............many reasons.................uninsured.............Malpractice Insurance................etc.............

Anything that doesn't cut this cost doesn't solve anything........

Good point... so if you have everyone get insurance, they won't pile on to the folks who have insurance to cover the uninsured.

And if you had single payer, you'd have one buyer telling the providers EXACTLY what the price is.

I'm not sure why you want doctors who aren't worried about being sued for malpractice. I think that kind of keeps them from making deadly mistakes.

They know how to govern, because the act of disagreeing and compromise will always mean there will be a few opposing views to get majority satisfied. Sometimes you change a bill to satisfy 4 nay sayers & thus 4 no votes to yes will result cause a new no vote in the change process. This is how gov't bills work, they come almost base blank slate or basic then molded to find best common grounds.

You're discribing the way republicans heard cats. That's not governing, that's just bitching about how hard governing is.

It's not right when any party does it, but this is a new bunch, you think is ok to pay for
the sins of the past bunch? You just proved the 2 party system doesn't work if each sabotages the other back and forth.
There would be a third and forth party but Liberals do not give equal rights to those other parties and control their media and bias.
You just proved the problem is with the left.

Americans lost today. A man who was suppose to cut through DC double speak and self dealing did not deliver. Republicans who told us it was a new day lied. Democrats who have nothing to offer still look pathetic.
You are questioning a great arch strategist, his chess move today has cornered the dems to now stop their childs play and vote on value of restructuring plan instead of all conspiring to vote party line sabotage-'hinderers'(sawtawns).
Satanists=hinderers(obstructionists)-adversaries.
That never bodes well especially if it exposes Obama care failures they structured forced on the people on the first place.
No silly, trump allowed this failure to hurt the Repubs not lock stepping with him....to bring THEM in line....
10 republican no votes generally can be made up by Dems voting yes but cry bavies were being obstructionist not caring for the needs or wishes of the people. This is where 2 party system fail us as they promote savotahe which you accused without source republicans doing regarding extending medicaid. I doubt your comments but anyway it was impossible for most states to do that as many were akready close to bankruptcy, the extended medixaid was not affordable to states which is why the individual states with high number of such denied extension. The burden was just to great, which is why Dems should never have passed the plan, as done only for legacy and votes from their poor unsuspecting voter base. Most cases people who didn't have insurance who were to benefit from this plan, ended up still uncovered and you canct blame republicans for the rediculous promise by Obama that this was the intent of their Dem plan. Just take the blame for a change, this is one time you need to just swallow pride and support change to a failed idea whereby you were told it would fail and why.
Dems sat in shock as it was clear they had little chance of blocking Republicans from repealing Obamacare

Then Republicans tried to get an agreement just among themselves

What a cluster fuck

It's not a shock, the health care plan is complex and there's always someone left out or hurt by changes to help others who were left out before. The balancing act will always have disgruntled people somewhere affected by changes, innocent casualties to satisfy the group as a whole, therefore reps of those different people will take opposing sides to satisfy their voting base who hire them to work in their behalf and who sometimes complain the loudest till their voice matters or is counted by the votes on the bills.
My system would be a fairer democratic vote leaving politics and sabotage obstructionist out of it and just people's will be done.
The technology is in place for everyones vote to matter, but knowing the left they will cheat that vote too or blame Russia hacking everytime a vote doesn't go their way.
Across the board sabotage collusion obstruction games should not be allowed or tolerated. What are we five years old people? Some of those dems are grandparents, so do their grand kids know they act less mature then them?
I Know Rand Paul is no better, but he came with the cracker jack box. His father left him in Washington and never came to pick him back up.

Forum List

Back