Just broke, Manchin says he will NOT vote for Build Back Better

Where you’d get that half-truth description?

FOR THE LAST FRIGGIN TIME, previously you could only claim the amount up to the amount of income taxes you owe, as an offset. Now. not only did the increase the giveaway, even those who owe NO taxes get the entire amount! For the half of people who pay no taxes, they are now on welfare, if they weren’t already.

And it’s not $1000 a year, you dufus. It’s almost $1000 a MONTH if you have three kids. And nobody is saying that’s enough to live on. it’s enough, though, FOR THE SPOUSE WHO HAD BEEN WORKING PART-TIME to help support the family QUIT HER JOB.

Example: Someone I know has four kids and had a job two nights a week to contribute to the family income. She made $1200 a month. Not much, but it paid the grocery bill for the family, Now, with three under six and one age seven, she is getting a monthly deposit of $1,150. Her welfare payment is equivalent to what she used to have to work for, and she no longer needs the job. She quit. Multiply that by millions, and that’s why we have jobs not filled. PEOPLE CAN QUIT JOBS WHEN THEY ARE GIVEN THE SAME AMOUNT OF OTHER PEOPLE’s money!
^^^ continuing….

and besides that we are encouraging people to be non-productive and take other people’s money to support the family they decided to have, all that free money going to OTHER people drives inflation, and it makes creates a financial hardship for people not getting the free money.

I post the actual numbers and you post whatever makes you feel good.
You post half-truths, and I am explaining about FULLY REFUNDABLE. You just refuse to see that for millions of people, this is welfare, plain and simple.

The advantage, I suppose, of all those part-time spouses quitting their jobs because liberals just put them on welfare is that there are now openings for seniors on fixed incomes who need to work to pay inflated prices. So, we have a reversal:

- Mothers in their 30s with part-time jobs can quit, because they are now on the expanded welfare

- Senior citizens in their late 60s, after a lifetime of work and facing inflation due to the welfare expansion (where money is given to some people) now must leave retirement and take on a part-time job

This is yet another example of Liberal Upside Down World.

You post half-truths, and I am explaining about FULLY REFUNDABLE. You just refuse to see that for millions of people, this is welfare, plain and simple.

I never said it wasn't. So is the billions and billions being pumped into the markets. Why is it that welfare should only benefit those who already have?

I never said it wasn't. So is the billions and billions being pumped into the markets. Why is it that welfare should only benefit those who already have?
So you are arguing that we should expand welfare, and give handouts to more people. Got it.

Says all that need be said.

1640031745657.png

When you can't defend your positions, do what you did.
You just switched the goalposts. You first argued that the tax credit was the same, just spread out, and I when I explained that it is FULLY REFUNDABLE, putting people on welfare, and creating inflation for those not getting the monthly handouts (those without children), you pivoted to a subtle complaint about rich people. It’s what libs do when they can’t defend a point: picot to resentment about rich people.

so….you are admitting that the “refundable” tax credit is not a tax credit for millions of people, but rather pure welfare, and you are OK with that - and the hardship it is causing to millions of seniors on modest fixed incomes.

You just switched the goalposts. You first argued that the tax credit was the same, just spread out, and I when I explained that it is FULLY REFUNDABLE, putting people on welfare, and creating inflation for those not getting the monthly handouts (those without children), you pivoted to a subtle complaint about rich people. It’s what libs do when they can’t defend a point: picot to resentment about rich people.

so….you are admitting that the “refundable” tax credit is not a tax credit for millions of people, but rather pure welfare, and you are OK with that - and the hardship it is causing to millions of seniors on modest fixed incomes.

Cut off the welfare for the rich and the welfare for the poor isn't needed so much. If you want to condemn me for wanting to help those struggling over those who already have, have at it.

“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Matthew 25:40

If you want to condemn me for wanting to help those struggling over those who already have, have at it.
“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
Nowhere in the message of Christian charity is there the idea that you:
- Meet or measure your charitible mandate by what you give to the welfare shate
- Are to force others to adhere to your version of charity or morality by having the state force them to give to the welfare state.

Cut off the welfare for the rich and the welfare for the poor isn't needed so much. If you want to condemn me for wanting to help those struggling over those who already have, have at it.

Oh, cut the sanctimonious crap. What about the majority of people who were doing OK, and now are struggling with inflation, because you libs wanted to give free money, and lots of it, to the working and middle class with children?

I know of no affluent people on welfare. To the contrary, they pay tens thousands of dollars in income taxes because they are talented, hardworking, and successful. You know - the type libs resent.

And would you refrain from quoting New Testament verses in your replies to me? As a Jew, I find your holier-than-thou message offensive.

It'll change before then.....

But if there were a presidential election this week Manchin could run as a Democrat and win with a vast Republican voter tally plus about 2% of Democrats whose indoctrinations were not quite complete.\

Maintaining infrastructure isn't important? Ignoring it is the height of stupidity.
dude, obammy tried and trump tried, the reality is there aren't any infrastructure jobs waiting out there. I heard that the first year any infrastructure could begin wouldn't be until 2025. That's insanity.

Nowhere in the message of Christian charity is there the idea that you:
- Meet or measure your charitible mandate by what you give to the welfare shate
- Are to force others to adhere to your version of charity or morality by having the state force them to give to the welfare state.

Do whatever you want.

Oh, cut the sanctimonious crap. What about the majority of people who were doing OK, and now are struggling with inflation, because you libs wanted to give free money, and lots of it, to the working and middle class with children?

I know of no affluent people on welfare. To the contrary, they pay tens thousands of dollars in income taxes because they are talented, hardworking, and successful. You know - the type libs resent.

And would you refrain from quoting New Testament verses in your replies to me? As a Jew, I find your holier-than-thou message offensive.
well actually, they wanted all gas vehicles off the road and let gas prices sky rocket causing every other product costs to spiral out of control. All done by demofks.

Billions and billions pored into the markets the last 12 years has nothing to do with inflation, right?

All affluent people are on welfare.

well actually, they wanted all gas vehicles off the road and let gas prices sky rocket causing every other product costs to spiral out of control. All done by demofks.
demofks are accelerating the rate by which they are trying to collapse the economy ans get everyone on welfare. They know their time is limited.

And thus, I shall condemn you for trying to use the state force people to adhere to your version of moraliry, and your violation of the establishment clause by justifying said force of the state with the tenets of Christianity.

If you say so.

Forum List

Back