Texas A&M Football is likely to have the highest rated recruiting class EVER! LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
Thanks to the new NIL rules and LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

:banana::banana::banana:

Look at this domination!

AggieRecruitingOilMoneyBitchSlap.JPG

:banana:

Imagine what will happen if Brandon can keep this shit up until 2024.

1246px-Texas_A%26M_University_logo.svg.png

Keep those gas prices up. We will dominate College Football for the rest of your life!!!

usa-today-8785115.0.jpg

texas-am-aggies-students-sing-the-aggie-war-hymn-during-the-game-the-picture-id1170713952

dyk.jpg

fbfd317d45e7d73cc8b53fe483a7de85.jpg

1200x0.jpg

giphy.gif

Saw-Em-Of-Emote150ms.gif

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Seriously. This is just an ass kicking by any measure.
:auiqs.jpg:

Drive your cars more and vote for the likes of BRANDON.

Aggie Football thanks you.

:laughing0301:

:cul2:

My alma mater. Still got the boots and the saber.

Thank you Aggieland and the Corps of Cadets for making me who I am. I needed you when I was 18, and you delivered. And thank you God for Jimbo. Gig 'em!!!
Do you keep them in a case like this?

3-and-1-scaled.jpg

I was all set for corps life, but it just wasn't possible given my situation, but that was the best time of my life.

It's not the same now, unfortunately.

Do you keep them in a case like this?

3-and-1-scaled.jpg

I was all set for corps life, but it just wasn't possible given my situation, but that was the best time of my life.

It's not the same now, unfortunately.
I don't brother. Sad to say everything is in the closet including my ring. I worked offshore so much (and still do occasionally), no jewelry allowed.

I went through on a 4-year Air Force scholarship and it was the best 4 years of my life. Worked in the corps mess hall and G Rollie White as the head of the spotlight crew. I don't know if G Rollie White is even still standing? We didn't win many games in the 80s and it's nice to see us kick some ass now.

Lifetime BAMA fan here. We all knew Saban HAD to lose to one of his former coaching staff but I was pleased it was Jimbo. Much respect for the guy. Same with Kirby at Georgia. The punk at Ole Miss, not at all.

Forum List

Back