Just before the election, regular unleaded was $1.99 in my area...today it is $2.85

Leave it to know nothing morons to complain about $2.85 gas.

I mean what the fuck did you THINK was going to happen to prices a year after oil prices collapsed from Covid?

You are basically blaming Biden for recovery going too well :rolleyes-41:

Look at this dumb shit.

Do yourselves a favor and read all the stupid shit from the brain dead leftists.

This was WAAAAAAAAAAAAY before the war with Russia.

AM I A GENIUS, OR AM I JUST NOT A RETARD?

THANKS BIDEN.

Banning fracking
Killing the XL pipeline
Bombing Syria and paving the way to a new war in the middle east.

Eff everyone who voted in these idiots now running the country,

Say hello to inflation...

It amazes me that people will shoot themselves in the face because ORANGE MAN BAD.

Who gets hurt more by higher fuel prices, the rich or the poor?

Way to go libs...you are fucking the poor.

On March 12, 2021….those of us who are not MORONS warned about inflation.

You cult fucks chose to mock us.

NOW WE ARE ON THE BRINK OF RECESSION AND WE ARE IN A BEAR MARKET.

This is 100% proof that you cult assholes are really fucking stupid.

On March 12, 2021….those of us who are not MORONS warned about inflation.

In 2021 you were complaining EXISTING inflation, as you complain about ANYTHING while a Democrat is in office. You were not predicting any specific future inflation.

Yes, and those barrels are hauled on a sledge by mule to the nearest military fort to be guarded by the cavalry as it's taken by wagon train across Indian territory. You are an idiot who doesn't have any idea what happens inside a refinery.

Neither do you.

Everything that conservatives warned would happen to the economy has happened.

But you dumb fucks dont have tweets from Trump.

I hope you cult shits lost half of your take home pay from inflation. You voted for it.

$5.59 for 87 Octane unleaded just an hour ago and a ladder was going up to change the price again. Guy in the truck says they're thinking about leaving the ladders in place but are worried about people climbing to the top to Hillary-Dance off and onto the concrete below.

Everything that conservatives warned would happen to the economy has happened.
You predicted economic crash if Biden got elected. Not only that didn't happen GDP grew by almost 6% in 2021.

And thats not even going back to Obama years and all the bullshit you fools peddled that was proven counterfactual.

The dumbasses who claimed $2.85 wasn’t a big deal look pretty foolish now that gas is $5/gallon on average

$5.59 for 87 Octane unleaded just an hour ago and a ladder was going up to change the price again. Guy in the truck says they're thinking about leaving the ladders in place but are worried about people climbing to the top to Hillary-Dance off and onto the concrete below.
Many stations in Crazyfornia made room for a 2nd digit before the decimal because they expect $10/gallon soon.

Hey dumb fuck cultists, wait until the layoffs start happening.

They will.

And you absolute shitbirds want to RAISE CORPORATE TAXES DURING A RECESSION AND BEAR MARKET.

Fuck you all.

THANKS BIDEN.

Banning fracking
Killing the XL pipeline
Bombing Syria and paving the way to a new war in the middle east.

Eff everyone who voted in these idiots now running the country,

Say hello to inflation...

It amazes me that people will shoot themselves in the face because ORANGE MAN BAD.

Who gets hurt more by higher fuel prices, the rich or the poor?

Way to go libs...you are fucking the poor.
you only pay 2.85/gaL?

where the hell do you live? I might move there...

Forum List

Back