How Long Can You Keep Saying “Is Nooooooottttt!!!!!”??????

• Under Trump gasoline was about $1.80 a gallon….but you voted against that
  • Under Trump we were energy independent….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump inflation was 1.4%….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump Iran was kept in a box….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump cartels weren’t free to operate….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.

• You have proven to be one of the America-hating 5th columnists. Proud?
Wow. Look at all those red herrings and flat out lies! :lol:

Nice try.

You said, “Biden’s Democrats thought they had the answer: the same one they always suggest—more government spending."

I pointed out how bizarre it is you tards parrot that horseshit with no sense of irony or self-awarenss.

You clearly need this explained to you so you can see what a fool you are making of yourself in public.

During the Clinton years, the US deficit steadily declined.

During the Bush years, the US deficit steadily increased, with a GOP Congress's help for most of his Administration.

During the Obama years, the US deficit steadily declined.

During the Trump years, with a Republican Congress, the US deficit exploded. Trump managed to add as much to the federal debt in four years that took Obama eight years.

From day one of Obama's presidency, tards like whined every day about Obama's spending.

From day one of Trump's presidency, tards like you went completely radio silent about his massive increase in spending.

Trump Proposes a Record $4.75 Trillion Budget

Trump threatens to not sign COVID-19 bill, wants bigger stimulus checks

And then...get this...a tard comes along and says the most astounding thing!

"Biden’s Democrats thought they had the answer: the same one they always suggest—more government spending."

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy!?!?

Scientists should study how someone so lacking in cognition is still able to use a keyboard.

And your comeback? A big red herring. "Yeahbut...China." BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Which reminds me. Trump's far left protectionist tariff widened our trade gap with China to an all new high.

Truth to you is like sunlight to a Vampire. And you screech your vile .... um well, whatever.. I know because I asked the famed Vampire and Werewolf expert, and running back Mr. Walker, he told me all about um.
You are a scummy lying low-life

How totally dumb are you? Why would you purposely LIE
" I know because I asked the famed Vampire and Werewolf expert,"?
That is why people like you are so totally unbelievable. YOU make a statement WITH NO PROOF!

“Biden’s Democrats thought they had the answer: the same one they always suggest—more government spending."

Seriously. The only explanation I have been able to come up with how the tards' heads don't explode from cognitive dissonance is that it would require them to have cognition in the first place.

They are empty vessels from which are emitting echoes of thir handler's talking points. Not one brain cell is engaged in critical thinking.

GIGO.

You are a scummy lying low-life

How totally dumb are you? Why would you purposely LIE
" I know because I asked the famed Vampire and Werewolf expert,"?
That is why people like you are so totally unbelievable. YOU make a statement WITH NO PROOF!

Yeah I would never, ever trust me. Never in a million years. Always verify. Again to the point, gas prices briefly dipped below 2 dollar during the last year of the Trumpyterm. and we are still achieving the legendary but insignificant status of 'energy independence'.

Once again when you point a finger at me 3 are pointing back at you!
I personally dislike Trump. I think he is a loud, boisterous, braggart, American from Queens(evidently you being so provincial and unsophisticated never knew anyone like Trump) I knew living in NY a few especially like Trump from Queens. But like Trump they all had these characteristics: 1) They loved America. 2) law enforcement, 3) respected religions and the most common feature GOT THINGS DONE! They were as Trump doers not politicians. Oh and by the way they were as Trump demonstrated(something you didn't know I'm sure Trump donated his 4 year presidential salary to charities--something on Kennedy and Hoover did) doers! They respected people that knew what they were doing and got things done. But someone of your ilk like a 7th grader only looks at personal characteristics that in the case of Trump are offensive to you. That's juvenile. Look at the things Trump was able to do in just 4 years IN spite of the FACTS the the juvenile MSM much like you spent time pointing out Trump flaws which was what you have done. You just weren't sophisticated enough to over look those human flaws and see the good that Trump did in the short time he was there.
I'm wasting time trying to help 7th graders like you who aren't intelligent enough to look beyond the flaws and see the
benefits.
Oh and by the way do you know what the tilde (~) represents in an 5010 EDI 270 transaction much less what EDI stands for?
I was trained in EDI with IBM before I started my own business that has since I started every day provided important EDI data once every 16 seconds since 2005-10-13 at 14:38:41 for thousands of clients in the 19.7% portion of the national GDP.
Oh my, you continue to show your stupidity. You don't understand EDI. You are a knuckle head.
EDI = Electronic Data Interchange. Definition: Computer to computer exchange of standard business documents such as purchase orders, invoices, inventory levels and shipping notices. EDI software solutions facilitate the exchange of business documents and data across a variety of platforms and programs

It is a document exchange that can be customized for the needs of the data/documents that are exchanged.
You reference one EDI document, 210 and then reference a transaction standard, 5010, a secure standard to transmit medical records.
There are hundreds of EDI standards and hundreds of EDI documents. You throw out a couple and act like it is an industry standard. That shows you don't know what you are talking about.
The most common use of EDI is in expedient exchange of supply chain documents. That is our area of expertise.

Quit acting like you know something about something you know very little about. You are making a fool out of yourself.

You will never understand how tariff's effect our economy. Both good and bad.

Last edited:
Wow. Look at all those red herrings and flat out lies! :lol:

Nice try.

You said, “Biden’s Democrats thought they had the answer: the same one they always suggest—more government spending."

I pointed out how bizarre it is you tards parrot that horseshit with no sense of irony or self-awarenss.

You clearly need this explained to you so you can see what a fool you are making of yourself in public.

During the Bush years, the US deficit steadily increased, with a GOP Congress's help for most of his Administration.

During the Trump years, with a Republican Congress, the US deficit exploded. Trump managed to add as much to the federal debt in four years that took Obama eight years.

From day one of Obama's presidency, tards like whined every day about Obama's spending.

From day one of Trump's presidency, tards like you went completely radio silent about his massive increase in spending.

Trump Proposes a Record $4.75 Trillion Budget

Trump threatens to not sign COVID-19 bill, wants bigger stimulus checks

And then...get this...a tard comes along and says the most astounding thing!

"Biden’s Democrats thought they had the answer: the same one they always suggest—more government spending."

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy!?!?

And your comback? "Yeahbut...China." BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Which reminds me. Trump's far left protectionist tariff widened our trade gap with China to an all new high.
Please prove your statements:
NOT one link! To these wild ass comments!
Prove them!
FACT: TRUE!
Clinton's economic approach entailed modernization of the federal government, making it more enterprise-friendly while dispensing greater authority to state and local governments. The ultimate goal involved rendering the American government smaller, less wasteful, and more agile in light of a newly globalized era

FACT: TRUE BUT here's the kicker!
GEEZ what happened 9/11/2001?? Oh I don't know/.....
Federal deficits and debt have been sharply higher under President Obama, but the evidence continues to show that the Great Recession, President Bush’s tax cuts, and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq explain most of the deficits that have occurred on Obama’s watch — based on the latest Congressional Budget Office projections as well as legislation enacted since we last issued this analysis of what lies behind current deficits and debt.

FALSE

Oh my, you continue to show your stupidity. You don't understand EDI. You are a knuckle head.
EDI = Electronic Data Interchange. Definition: Computer to computer exchange of standard business documents such as purchase orders, invoices, inventory levels and shipping notices. EDI software solutions facilitate the exchange of business documents and data across a variety of platforms and programs

It is a document exchange that can be customized for the needs of the data/documents that are exchanged.
You reference one EDI document, 210 and then reference a transaction standard, 5010, a secure standard to transmit medical records.
There are hundreds of EDI standards and hundreds of EDI documents. You throw out a couple and act like it is an industry standard. That shows you don't know what you are talking about.
The most common use of EDI is in expedient exchange of supply chain documents. That is our area of expertise.

Quit acting like you know something about something you know very little about. You are making a fool out of yourself.

You will never understand how tariff's effect our economy. Both good and bad.
I was helping the 30 VANs working with IBM and my customer was Toyota.
I helped them transition from the year 2000 which I imagine you have NO idea what the issues were!

Prove them!
Clinton's economic approach entailed modernization of the federal government, making it more enterprise-friendly while dispensing greater authority to state and local governments. The ultimate goal involved rendering the American government smaller, less wasteful, and more agile in light of a newly globalized era

Federal deficits and debt have been sharply higher under President Obama, but the evidence continues to show that the Great Recession, President Bush’s tax cuts, and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq explain most of the deficits that have occurred on Obama’s watch — based on the latest Congressional Budget Office projections as well as legislation enacted since we last issued this analysis of what lies behind current deficits and debt.

FALSE

I helped them transition from the year 2000 which I imagine you have NO idea what the issues were!
Were you in a coma for 20 years?

You did not notice federal deficits skyrocketed when Republican were in the White House?

I certainly gave you tards more than enough opportunity to comment on and criticize Trump's massive deficits. I started topic after topic after topic about it.

But like I said, you were all radio silent.

Well into Trump's Administration, the fake conservatives were STILL whining about Obama's spending while completely ignoring Trump's.

I asked time and time and time again, "How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?"

Willful blindness.

Prove them!

FALSE

I do not know what the issues were in 2000 working working with the possible Y2K bug.
That was 22 years ago. I do know the ecommerce world, of 2022, and the associated technologies. I have first hand knowledge of how many issues globally and within the USA effect our economy and the global economy.

Forum List

Back