Just before the election, regular unleaded was $1.99 in my area...today it is $2.85

O'Biden is for the middle class working man? That's what this worthless old fool will tell you! And you idiots say thank you - can I have another?
The worthless old fool is the blob. Biden is definitely for the working class whereas
the blob was for the wealthy while conning you into believing that he was for the working class.
Did Rachel tell you that?

THANKS BIDEN.

Banning fracking
Killing the XL pipeline
Bombing Syria and paving the way to a new war in the middle east.

Eff everyone who voted in these idiots now running the country,

Say hello to inflation...

It amazes me that people will shoot themselves in the face because ORANGE MAN BAD.

Who gets hurt more by higher fuel prices, the rich or the poor?

Way to go libs...you are fucking the poor.
Just before the election, regular unleaded was $1.99 in my area...today it is $2.85
Yep...
Joe turned up the little dial installed on the resolute desk that controls gas prices that Obama had installed.

If this is all you dopes have to bitch about, then America is once again in good shape.

THANKS BIDEN.

Banning fracking
Killing the XL pipeline

It amazes me that people will shoot themselves in the face because ORANGE MAN BAD.

Walmart was selling Regular gasoline at $1.899/gal.... at that time . It's now $2.489/gal.
But, hey that's Orange Man's fault. Chyna Joey Xi just isn't at fault. He doesn't know what he's doing.....
Walmart was selling Regular gasoline at $1.899/gal.... at that time . It's now $2.489/gal.
But, hey that's Orange Man's fault. Chyna Joey Xi just isn't at fault. He doesn't know what he's doing.....
What was the price at this time last year? The year before?

WTF guys???
Trump is not President!!
We don't need to talk about anything bad that is happening anymore!!!!

It's all gooood now.

Yep, because I remember how tough Republicans were on Trump for increasing gas prices in 2018. :rolleyes:

O'Biden is for the middle class working man? That's what this worthless old fool will tell you! And you idiots say thank you - can I have another?
The worthless old fool is the blob. Biden is definitely for the working class whereas
the blob was for the wealthy while conning you into believing that he was for the working class.
Actually no. You should be able to discern that all by yourself.

THANKS BIDEN.

Banning fracking
Killing the XL pipeline

You've already been told how not a drop of XL oil will be used here. We take the environmental risk. We refine it in Texas, and then we put all of it in ships and send it over seas. Every drop.
Biden wants to end the use of fossil fuels in a few years. You own this.
So? We're already passing all that crude from Canada to foreign countries.

Joe is saving the planet one tailpipe at a time while productive Americans take it up the tailpipe once again via punishment to Americans for being so remarkably resilient , independent and productive. Libbies desperately need those attributes broken down into muddled compliance and obedience.

THANKS BIDEN.

Banning fracking
Killing the XL pipeline

Clutch them imaginary pearls.

The is no fracking ban.

The Keystone pipeline is not shut down.

The attack on Erbil Iraq, the oil capitol of Kurdistan, came from Syrian territory. If Syria can't control the area, we have every right to protect our people, and our allies in the region. Or do you think we should allow attacks on our people from Syria?
Um, yes, the Keystone Pipeline is shut down thanks to Xiden's EO...see section 6: Executive Order on Protecting Public Health and the Environment and Restoring Science to Tackle the Climate Crisis | The White House
you idiot. Keystone has been pumping their sludge to Texas since 2012, where it is all refined and shipped out to other countries. We don't get a single advantage in spite of us taking all the environmental risk.
View attachment 466924
Keystone is carbon neutral, transporting it the other way is compared to putting an additional million cars on the road. I see you really don't care about the environment. Wonder how much money Biden got from Buffet to shut the pipeline down.
You are getting dumber by the minute. XL is pumping oil today, just like they have since 2012. An unneeded expansion project was dropped. Big deal.

THANKS BIDEN.

Banning fracking
Killing the XL pipeline

The is no fracking ban.

The attack on Erbil Iraq, the oil capitol of Kurdistan, came from Syrian territory. If Syria can't control the area, we have every right to protect our people, and our allies in the region. Or do you think we should allow attacks on our people from Syria?
Um, yes, the Keystone Pipeline is shut down thanks to Xiden's EO...see section 6: Executive Order on Protecting Public Health and the Environment and Restoring Science to Tackle the Climate Crisis | The White House
you idiot. Keystone has been pumping their sludge to Texas since 2012, where it is all refined and shipped out to other countries. We don't get a single advantage in spite of us taking all the environmental risk.
View attachment 466924
Geez, man the issue is Phase 4....I thought that was understood.....that was the phase that was shut down, the phase were two US oil production sites were also being added.....we get an advantage because we are refining the oil as well....geez...
The refineries get that advantage. You own a refinery? I don't either.
Other Americans do, and work there.....I guess I am a little less selfish then you, I am glad when any of my fellow countrymen and women are able to workious
refineries were upgraded to deal with the heavy crude years ago. Additional volumes require little more than adjusting a dial on the control board. Doubtful any additional workers would be needed.
Oh, so just a handful of people work at a refinery?
THANKS BIDEN.

Banning fracking
Killing the XL pipeline

The is no fracking ban.

View attachment 466924
Geez, man the issue is Phase 4....I thought that was understood.....that was the phase that was shut down, the phase were two US oil production sites were also being added.....we get an advantage because we are refining the oil as well....geez...
Other Americans do, and work there.....I guess I am a little less selfish then you, I am glad when any of my fellow countrymen and women are able to work
refineries were upgraded to deal with the heavy crude years ago. Additional volumes require little more than adjusting a dial on the control board. Doubtful any additional workers would be needed.
Typical,....and lib that has no idea about the business, and no clue what they are talking about, but still can't help but comment about it

More volume means more product, which requires more time, and more man hours....people working at a refinary have a hard, hard job, it's much more then adjusting a dial

There are the engineers managing the equipment, there are truck drivers, people loading the oil, people unloading it, etc.....

THANKS BIDEN.

Banning fracking
Killing the XL pipeline

/----/ I bought 1,200 shares of the ETF, USO at $35 in January and it closed at $44.35 on Friday. So I'm up $11,000. That will buy a lot of gas for years no matter what the price. But what about the poor who don't have my resources of trading experience? democRATs pretend to care about them, whole Trump made us oil independent.

THANKS BIDEN.

Banning fracking
Killing the XL pipeline

The is no fracking ban.

View attachment 466924
Other Americans do, and work there.....I guess I am a little less selfish then you, I am glad when any of my fellow countrymen and women are able to workious
THANKS BIDEN.

Banning fracking
Killing the XL pipeline

The is no fracking ban.

View attachment 466924
Other Americans do, and work there.....I guess I am a little less selfish then you, I am glad when any of my fellow countrymen and women are able to work
Typical,....and lib that has no idea about the business, and no clue what they are talking about, but still can't help but comment about it

More volume means more product, which requires more time, and more man hours....people working at a refinary have a hard, hard job, it's much more then adjusting a dial

There are the engineers managing the equipment, there are truck drivers, people loading the oil, people unloading it, etc.....
Really? How do you think they unload all that oil? With buckets? Refineries receive their feedstock by pipeline, and it is just a matter of turning a dial, dumb ass. Have you ever been in a refinery?

THANKS BIDEN.

Banning fracking
Killing the XL pipeline

The is no fracking ban.

View attachment 466924
THANKS BIDEN.

Banning fracking
Killing the XL pipeline

The is no fracking ban.

View attachment 466924

Really? How do you think they unload all that oil? With buckets? Refineries receive their feedstock by pipeline, and it is just a matter of turning a dial, dumb ass. Have you ever been in a refinery?
Nope, with man power. I have. The oil is refined and put into barrels, then shipped....more volume means more barrels, more to be shipped....that doesn't happen with one guy flipping a dial

Your post is an insult to all the hard working folks in the oil industry. It's no real surprise the DNC has left the working class Americans...now many who had a potential job won't....who's benefiting? China....they are getting this oil from Canada directly now.....the DNC, the CCP's puppets

Thank you President Dufus

1615654176807.png

THANKS BIDEN.

Banning fracking
Killing the XL pipeline

The is no fracking ban.

View attachment 466924
THANKS BIDEN.

Banning fracking
Killing the XL pipeline

The is no fracking ban.

View attachment 466924

Nope, with man power. I have. The oil is refined and put into barrels, then shipped....more volume means more barrels, more to be shipped....that doesn't happen with one guy flipping a dial

Your post is an insult to all the hard working folks in the oil industry. It's no real surprise the DNC has left the working class Americans...now many who had a potential job won't....who's benefiting? China....they are getting this oil from Canada directly now.....the DNC, the CCP's puppets
Yes, and those barrels are hauled on a sledge by mule to the nearest military fort to be guarded by the cavalry as it's taken by wagon train across Indian territory. You are an idiot who doesn't have any idea what happens inside a refinery.

THANKS BIDEN.

Banning fracking
Killing the XL pipeline

The is no fracking ban.

View attachment 466924
THANKS BIDEN.

Banning fracking
Killing the XL pipeline

The is no fracking ban.

View attachment 466924

Yes, and those barrels are hauled on a sledge by mule to the nearest military fort to be guarded by the cavalry as it's taken by wagon train across Indian territory. You are an idiot who doesn't have any idea what happens inside a refinery.
of course not, by trucks, and other machinary, operated by men and women working.....now that there isn't nearly the volume they could have had, less people are needed....which means less jobs....thanks Xiden.....

and of course that goes even further...the refinary will need less trucks and equipment, which means the companies that would have made them, won't...which means less jobs there as well.....

Actually no. You should be able to discern that all by yourself.
You lie. Most leftists need constant reinforcement from the television so they can spew their marxist idealism at the drop of a welfare check.

THANKS BIDEN.

Banning fracking
Killing the XL pipeline

The is no fracking ban.

View attachment 466924
THANKS BIDEN.

Banning fracking
Killing the XL pipeline

The is no fracking ban.

View attachment 466924

of course not, by trucks, and other machinary, operated by men and women working.....now that there isn't nearly the volume they could have had, less people are needed....which means less jobs....thanks Xiden.....

and of course that goes even further...the refinary will need less trucks and equipment, which means the companies that would have made them, won't...which means less jobs there as well.....

I'll leave you to your ignorance. You don't have enough knowledge of refineries to even begin discussing what goes on inside them, and I don't care to spend the time required in educating an idiot.

The problem at base is unnecessary reliance on increasingly expensive and highly polluting products. If national health for covid required such efforts and defense spending is for imminent danger, this dependence is of at least equal importance.

THANKS BIDEN.

Banning fracking
Killing the XL pipeline

NEARLY A YEAR AND A HALF AGO, WE ALL SAW THIS COMING.

YOU STUPID FUCKS BLAME PUTIN?!

Forum List

Back