"Just Because He Breathes: Learning To Truly Love Our Gay Son"

The kid betrayed his parents by becoming a faggot.

Yea, he is still their child but that doesn't mean they have to accept his perversion.

Plus the parents shouldn't feel guilty or responsible for his death.

Many kids that aren't homos have trouble with drug abuse.

Would you want your sister or daughter to marry a "formerly" gay man?

What exactly do you have against people repenting of former sins and moving on with their life? And why should we be upset when someone does repent?

The parents told the kid that homosexuality was abnormal and perverted in the eyes of God.

The kid wouldn't listen or change his ways. And added the use of drugs to his rebellion.

His death is in No way the parents fault.

They told him what sin leads to and he found out first hand. .... :cool:

Tragic about the son, but no sympathy here for the parents if they had to 'learn how to love their gay son.' If love is conditional, it isn't love.

Exactly.

No parent would have to learn to love their gay child.

A real parent already would love their child, gay or straight.

SO sick of these cafeteria christians literally spitting in the face of their own god and then whining about it. Their son is better off without them.

Their son is dead...

No. He's an orphan. He never had parents.

What he had was empty bible thumpers.

Hopefully, he can build a real family including children, who he won't hate because they're straight.

Edited to add - sorry, I had forgotten that he died.

The parents have to live with their actions. Not quite punishment enough though.

The kid had good parents but he rejected them.

Thus he paid the price for his rebellion against their wisdom and guidance.

I don't feel sorry for him in the least. ... :cool:

Exactly.

SO sick of these cafeteria christians literally spitting in the face of their own god and then whining about it. Their son is better off without them.

Their son is dead...

Hopefully, he can build a real family including children, who he won't hate because they're straight.

The parents have to live with their actions. Not quite punishment enough though.

Their actions didn't cause him to take drugs. It was his choice to use drugs.

It was their love that helped there son beat the drug use for a time.

The parents told the kid that homosexuality was abnormal and perverted in the eyes of God.

The kid wouldn't listen or change his ways. And added the use of drugs to his rebellion.

Instead of His parents teaching him the commandments of God, they were teaching him false religious ideas about a man/god who hates homosexuals. This lie has led to the death of many rejected people who Christians hate.

They didn't obey God's commandment to "Not bear false witness against thy neighbor". They didn't realize that God is the Creator of ALL things so when a sinner judges another sinner, he is bearing false witness against his neighbor who might be a possible saint who speaks for our Creator. How would you like to be judging one of God's saints who speaks for Him?

Last edited:
homosexuals are always such poor poor victims, their own parents had to "learn" to love them

I guess they could of aborted, no? like a baby with Downs Syndrome...You all have no problems with that

good grief, barf worthy

Exactly.

Their son is dead...

:lol: That's a biggie to forget. It was cool how the facts meant nothing before and after the edit.

Instead of His parents teaching him the commandments of God, they were teaching him false religious ideas about a man/god who hates homosexuals. This lie has led to the death of many rejected people who Christians hate.

They didn't obey God's commandment to "Not bear false witness against thy neighbor". They didn't realize that God is the Creator of ALL things so when a sinner judges another sinner, he is bearing false witness against his neighbor who might be a possible saint who speaks for our Creator. How would you like to be judging one of God's saints who speaks for Him?

The problem I see right now is that you are confusing telling someone that it is wrong to to steal and loving a kleptomaniac.

homosexuals are always such poor poor victims, their own parents had to "learn" to love them

I guess they could of aborted, no? like a baby with Downs Syndrome...You all have no problems with that

good grief, barf worthy

So, the next big fad for the True Believers will be to abort gays?

Bet you would if you could .

Their son is dead...

:lol: That's a biggie to forget. It was cool how the facts meant nothing before and after the edit.

No, it would be a "biggie" if his parents had remembered they were parents first and judgmental bible thumpers second. They got what they wanted - a dead fag.

No, it would be a "biggie" if his parents had remembered they were parents first and judgmental bible thumpers second. They got what they wanted - a dead fag.

Oh for heavens sake stop projecting. Nothing of the kind came from that story. Your hate is cringeworthy.

1513305_10151919100371275_145412777_n.jpg

Forum List

Back