Just As Much A Failure As His Eponymous Plan

Greed is present in every industry, in every market. Keep searching ...

And most markets need to be regulated for that reason.

Regulating them diverts the efforts of the greedy from satisfying consumers to manipulating regulation.

Look, I usually don't waste time talking to you libertarian fucks because you people ...

[insert strawman stereotype here]

"Maybe you should try addressing my arguments instead of talking about me personally."

I am addressing your argument. You libertarian fucks think the problem is the government protects us from the rest of you.

But you never,ever, ever move to Somalia...

Regulating them diverts the efforts of the greedy from satisfying consumers to manipulating regulation.

Look, I usually don't waste time talking to you libertarian fucks because you people ...

"Maybe you should try addressing my arguments instead of talking about me personally."

I am addressing your argument. You libertarian fucks think the problem is the government protects us from the rest of you.

FTW!!!!

Class envy at it's finest.

At least you are consistent, consistently arrogant in your proclamations about what is and isn't...what should be and what should not be.....

Not at all. WHEN the Rich paid their fair share, before Ronald RayGun cut their taxes, we paid for space programs and roads and schools and really didn't have big deficits.

Then Ray-gun came along, and quadrupled the debt in 12 years until Clinton finally made them pay more of their fair share. Then once again, after they were paying their fair share, we had prosperity and balanced budgets... until your boy Bush came along and doubled the debt with more tax cuts for rich people that never trickled down to the rest of us.

Something trickled down, but it wasn't prosperity.

I am O.K. with that.

You'll need to define rich and you'll need to define fair share.

What we had before Reagan. Problem solved.

I don't get what you don't understand when I say I think the rich should be paying more.

That's not going to solve our problems now.

But you keep your envy fixed on the rich along with your desire to make them pay for your failed life.

When they pay more, they'll still be eating steak.

You'll still be a bitter moron.

Yes, we can get that same argument from a third grader.

Government has it's place.

The problem is that right now, that place is being used by the rich to make them richer all the while they kid you into thinking they'll somehow do something for you that you can't do for yourself.

The Somalia argument is stupid.

If we went to that level of deregulation, we'd still be pretty well off.

I don't get what you don't understand when I say I think the rich should be paying more.

But you keep your envy fixed on the rich along with your desire to make them pay for your failed life.

Isn' about me, dude, but thanks for conceding the argument....

The problem is that right now, that place is being used by the rich to make them richer all the while they kid you into thinking they'll somehow do something for you that you can't do for yourself.

Well, here's the thing. I can't regulate food produciton, or clean the water and deliver it to my house or build a road to get me to work. I rely on government to do those things because I already know I can't do them for myself.

I also know that I can't fix a crooked insurance company from screwing me over unless the government stops them from doing it.

Now, I'd love to go back to the Pre-Reagan era when Government did exactly that. Republicans and Democrats agreed it was the right thing to do.

That was before the nuts took over the GOP. The Libertarian nuts and the gun nuts and the religious nuts.

Well, here's the thing. I can't regulate food produciton, or clean the water and deliver it to my house or build a road to get me to work. I rely on government to do those things because I already know I can't do them for myself.

I also know that I can't fix a crooked insurance company from screwing me over unless the government stops them from doing it.

Now, I'd love to go back to the Pre-Reagan era when Government did exactly that. Republicans and Democrats agreed it was the right thing to do.

That was before the nuts took over the GOP. The Libertarian nuts and the gun nuts and the religious nuts.

You rely on government because you won't do for yourself.

Isn' about me, dude, but thanks for conceding the argument....

Conceding...what argument....all you've done is blather about the rich.

Even when people agree with you, you still post vitrolic posts ("your boy Bush"......never been "my boy" you stupid moron).

I rely on government because I want to get it done.

This is the concept you don't get. I want it done. I want it done right. I really don't care if rednecks like you get stomped in the process of getting it done.

You said it was because you can't do something.

You want the government to do it yet say you want it done right? Fool.

If you think you can stomp, get to stepping.

I rely on government because I want to get it done.

This is the concept you don't get. I want it done. I want it done right. I really don't care if rednecks like you get stomped in the process of getting it done.

The same government the rich use to keep themselves in power.

In a word, you are a tool.

I can't see anything wrong with what you just said.

But now, you somehow think that same screwed up government is going to do the things you want.

That, I don't get.

Just proves you voted based on skin color which make YOU a racist.

Naw, i vote for him because he makes racists like you crazy. Oh, yeah, and you guys nominated a crazy Mormon.

The least crazy guy you could find thought he was wearing Magic Underpants.

Compared to this year, when you can't even meet that low standard.

Using religious beliefs to define crazy, huh? Not surprised from someone thinking black skin color made a person qualified.

Looks like to me you guys nominated someone wearing Magic Incontinence Underpants this year.

Forum List

Back