Just As Much A Failure As His Eponymous Plan

Conceding...what argument....all you've done is blather about the rich.

Even when people agree with you, you still post vitrolic posts ("your boy Bush"......never been "my boy" you stupid moron).

Yes, you guys disowned him pretty fast. Just like you couldn't find anyone who admitted to voting for Nixon.

Same old crap.

I don't know who "you guys" are, but your need to stick to the party line only shows that you've turned your brain over to Donna Brazile.

Do you know what the word "never" means....dickweed ?

It's what makes attempting to work with people like you on a local basis so uninviting. There are plenty of moderate democrats who love their community....and then there are dicks like you who live in you own dream world. We leave people like you off the list when it comes time to sit down and discuss what we agree we can do together.

I can't see anything wrong with what you just said.

But now, you somehow think that same screwed up government is going to do the things you want.

That, I don't get.

Of course you don't. You're too busy bending over for the 1%, while they tell you government is bad and want to take your freedom.

You are the one who admitted the government is screwing up. And yet you still can't stand the idea of them taking over for you.

You are the one bending over for the 1%. There isn't a better friend to them than the governments they've bought and paid for.

Just proves you voted based on skin color which make YOU a racist.

Naw, i vote for him because he makes racists like you crazy. Oh, yeah, and you guys nominated a crazy Mormon.

The least crazy guy you could find thought he was wearing Magic Underpants.

Compared to this year, when you can't even meet that low standard.

Another bigoted remark from a true asshole.

Way to go Joe.

You sound more stupid with each post. GFY.

It's what makes attempting to work with people like you on a local basis so uninviting. There are plenty of moderate democrats who love their community....and then there are dicks like you who live in you own dream world. We leave people like you off the list when it comes time to sit down and discuss what we agree we can do together.

Guy, there's no reason to sit down with people who think a magic fairy in the sky approves of their stupidity. You ram shit down their throat for their own good.

You are the one who admitted the government is screwing up. And yet you still can't stand the idea of them taking over for you.

You are the one bending over for the 1%. There isn't a better friend to them than the governments they've bought and paid for.

Guy, the One Percent wouldn't spend so much time trying to dismantle government if it was doing them any favors.

Way to go Joe.

Guy, unless you are off signing up for your own set of Magic Underwear, you don't think Con man and Child Molester Joseph Smith was talking to God any more than I do.

Mitt Romney thinks he was. That pretty much disqualified him from any position of responsibility as far as I'm concerned.

Guy, there's no reason to sit down with people who think a magic fairy in the sky approves of their stupidity. You ram shit down their throat for their own good.

Where did this come from ?

Can you please show me an example that backs up your utterly stupid assertion. That relates to me personally ?

You are a hack.

Guy, the One Percent wouldn't spend so much time trying to dismantle government if it was doing them any favors.

Way to go Joe.

Guy, unless you are off signing up for your own set of Magic Underwear, you don't think Con man and Child Molester Joseph Smith was talking to God any more than I do.

Mitt Romney thinks he was. That pretty much disqualified him from any position of responsibility as far as I'm concerned.

Moron,

I'll vote for an trangenered homsexual muslim femal black atheist if they represent my views for an office.

How you judge people is your business.

That you judge them this way is only another example of your stupidity.

Romney was either qualified or he wasn't.

End of discussion.

Please provide evidence that the majority of 1%ers are out to dismantle government.

The insurance industry has gotten rich off the government. Dismantle it ? Not in the least....they wrote Obummercare.

From the article:

That was the plan anyway. When the law first went into effect, and people could start purchasing insurance plans on the exchanges, the federal marketplace website healthcare.gov turned out to be an utter disaster. That, coupled with skyrocketing premiums, and the fact that people were signing up at an embarrassingly slow rate, led many to speculate that the whole thing was set up to fail, to make way for a single-payer system or public option.

It’s hard to tell whether such things really are that well-thought out in advance, or if it’s just the government doing what it’s best at: over-bureaucratizing things and making a giant mess in the process.

And once again we see what a frigging disaster things can turn out to be.

Can you please show me an example that backs up your utterly stupid assertion. That relates to me personally ?

You are a hack.

Whatever, guy. I don't really care what kind of nut you are in the mixed nuts that make up the GOP - Religious Nuts, Libertarian Nuts, Gun Nuts... you guys are all crazy and help the one percent screw the working class.

Please provide evidence that the majority of 1%ers are out to dismantle government.

The insurance industry has gotten rich off the government. Dismantle it ? Not in the least....they wrote Obummercare.

No, they went along with ObamaCare to avoid Single Payer.... and then tried to sabotage it the minute they thought they could get away with it.

It's like no one ever watches an action movie where the weasel says "Trust me" and then screws you.

fathominsurance.jpg

You are a hack.

Whatever, guy. I don't really care what kind of nut you are in the mixed nuts that make up the GOP - Religious Nuts, Libertarian Nuts, Gun Nuts... you guys are all crazy and help the one percent screw the working class.

No, they went along with ObamaCare to avoid Single Payer.... and then tried to sabotage it the minute they thought they could get away with it.

It's like no one ever watches an action movie where the weasel says "Trust me" and then screws you.

Absolutely correct.....they played the government and are getting away with it.

Like I said....government is a great friend to big business and the 1%ers.

As to your earlier comment.....I don't ever recall saying I was GOP. You just need to make stuff up like a true left winger.

If I had my way....Bernie would be in the WH.

Take a long walk on a short pier. It will do you some good.

Only if it fits your fairy tale.

How many people listened to the whole HOPE and CHANGE garbage, bought in, and now think Obama is the weasel ?

Very few, probably. People who voted for him are happy with the job he's done and people who didn't are still racist assholes..

Meaning, you don't know but you have no problem making a guess, calling it a fact, and then proceeding like you actually know what you are talking about.

Anyone who does not think Obama has done a good job is a racist asshole.

The arrogance would be funny if it were not so sad.

Heh... it sure is.

Only if it fits your fairy tale.

How many people listened to the whole HOPE and CHANGE garbage, bought in, and now think Obama is the weasel ?

Oh... I thought that's who he was talking about.

Not Joe.

He apparently thinks that Obama walks on sewage (which, given how think it has gotten, he probably could).

Forum List

Back