Just another day in America. Guns keeping people safe... 8 dead... the dead can't be killed, therefore they're safe.

The thing is that most people,...want simple answers to complex problems
Correct.

And gun crime and violence is a complex problem that can’t be solved with simple answers or solutions – such as banning guns and placing further restrictions on guns.

Likewise, more guns is not the answer, ‘good guy with a gun’ is a myth – the solution to gun crime and violence will require making fundamental changes to the very nature of American society beyond that of more laws and more guns.

Still living in Mormon Bob's head.

I mean, hey, this is actually a sad situation. A disturbed man who was on police radar was able to get a gun and annihilate his family. And the thought of the gun nuts is "Don't take my guns!!!"
Particularly idiotic given the fact no one’s guns are going to be ‘taken away.’

Correct.

And gun crime and violence is a complex problem that can’t be solved with simple answers or solutions – such as banning guns and placing further restrictions on guns.

Likewise, more guns is not the answer, ‘good guy with a gun’ is a myth – the solution to gun crime and violence will require making fundamental changes to the very nature of American society beyond that of more laws and more guns.

Sure, reducing easy access to guns works, but it has to work with other measures.

AMormon family – including five children – were found shot dead inside of their rural Utah home by the family patriarch on Tuesday. The children's father then turned the gun on himself.

The bodies of Michael, 42, and Tausha Haight, 40, their five children and Tausha's mother, Gail, 78, were found on Wednesday in the town of Enoch with gunshot wounds.

The children were only identified as three daughters, aged 17, 12, and 7, and two sons, aged 7 and 4 years old. Police had been called to their home to perform a welfare check by other family members.

AA1618vk.img

The fact is that this doesn’t belong in the Second Amendment forum – the topic has nothing to do with the regulation of firearms, court rulings concerning firearms, or proposed firearm legislation; it’s a sad and tragic current event illustrating this country’s failure to address mental illness and its disastrous consequences.

Do you have a similar list for Catholics? Protestant? Baptists? Other religions?

Well, I do think all religious are a little silly.

But Mormonism is an outright fraud perpetrated by a pedophile con man named Joseph Smith.

Oh, we have established these were Mormons.

AMormon family – including five children – were found shot dead inside of their rural Utah home by the family patriarch on Tuesday. The children's father then turned the gun on himself.

The bodies of Michael, 42, and Tausha Haight, 40, their five children and Tausha's mother, Gail, 78, were found on Wednesday in the town of Enoch with gunshot wounds.

The children were only identified as three daughters, aged 17, 12, and 7, and two sons, aged 7 and 4 years old. Police had been called to their home to perform a welfare check by other family members.

Sure, reducing easy access to guns works, but it has to work with other measures.
This was a crazy family doing crazy things. Murder and suicide. No gun laws would have changed anything.

I feel sorry for the poor kids having such idiot parents.

Well, I do think all religious are a little silly.

But Mormonism is an outright fraud perpetrated by a pedophile con man named Joseph Smith.

Oh, we have established these were Mormons.
Hey, can you howler monkeys turn it up a little? I've not laughed this hard in weeks.

This was a crazy family doing crazy things. Murder and suicide. No gun laws would have changed anything.

I feel sorry for the poor kids having such idiot parents.

Was it a crazy family, or was it just one crazy guy who lost his job and his wife threw him out of the house?

The only reason why this is getting attention was it was a nice white and delightsome Mormon family.

Was it a crazy family, or was it just one crazy guy who lost his job and his wife threw him out of the house?

The only reason why this is getting attention was it was a nice white and delightsome Mormon family.
These kinds of things makes you howler monkeys deliriously happy. You can't stop howling about it.

A person kills kids get their name in the paper. And white, you won't hear this on Fox cable news.

Forum List

Back