Just Another Day at School.....

Bonus points for anyone who can make this the teacher's fault.

Has this EVER happened at an all white school? Does anyone have one single video of it?

At some point black America is going to have to address their failed culture and start over from scratch.

I always get a big laugh when naive bleeding hearts continue to say, "Don't forget that only a tiny percentage of ethnicity X acts in a violent and non-civilized manner."

Ask any cop or any teacher or any subway rider or any store owner if a "tiny" percentage is an accurate estimate.

Teachers in my day didn't put up with that shit.
Of course, the principles were still allowed to use a LARGE wooden board with holes in it on your ego ass as well.

Now they can't even LOOK at you without getting sued by fucking KAREN parents.

One male teacher just wouldnt have any of it, period.
He'd make the whole class go in the parking lot, make a fight "ring" and put the other two students in there, and tell them to beat the shit out of each other while we all watched.

Of course, they declined and just stood there while we all stared at them. Which was BAD for those particular students, as it got around what pussies they were.

Needless to say, it only happened with those fuktards that didn't know anything about him or how he ran his class...........but that was RARE. I never had him as a teacher myself, but his "methods" got around the school every year. And it usually only happened once a year, if at all.

Actually, I really don't remember any fights in my high school that I witnessed AT school. Most of the fights happened at football games, which I never went to, because I don't have any interest in sports.

Other than bullying, which I was able to handle on my own, school was a pretty calm place all the way around for me.
People sure do love to LIE about school "back in my day."

frankenstein-its-alive.gif

Forum List

Back