The Democrat Party has met half of the 48 Communist Goals from the 1960s

It's jarring when you realize that they really do believe stuff like this.

At first you laugh -- surely they're just goofing around -- and then you realize they aren't.

It's much more stark when you're face to face with them. You look in their eyes, and they're serious. There's nothing you can say.
Itā€™s more jarring that the two ā€œBidenā€™sā€ look nothing alike. I doubt the most recent Biden would pass facial recognition on the original Bidenā€™s iPhone, but you have your Talking and Thinking Points

Are liberals blind? Just look at this list of Communist goals from 60 years ago, and try to argue that evil forces to turn America Communist (or Marxist) are not at work - and halfway there.

Theyā€˜ve gained control of the schools and the teacherā€™s unionsā€¦..weakened the curriculumā€¦.discredited our Founding Fathers as selfish aristocratsā€¦. broken down the moral structure and present degeneracy as ā€œnormalā€ā€¦.infiltrated the pressā€¦.emphasized the need to raise children away from the negative influence od their parentsā€¦.treat all bad behavior as mental health or social justice problemsā€¦.and on and on and on.

You never answered the question. Is it possible for you to summon some manhood and answer the question?

I"m guessing not.

Here it is again:

"Quick question; who would you rather have as President...Putin or Biden."
He did answer. The real question is that you have your view of patriotism and the other half have theirs. Joe is Putin from your accusations to his own people. Promising to end Covid upon entering office. Promising unifying the nation. Things like this. The number of illegals coming into the nation is unprecedented. Those three things alone are massive deflections to running a nation.

Are liberals blind? Just look at this list of Communist goals from 60 years ago, and try to argue that evil forces to turn America Communist (or Marxist) are not at work - and halfway there.

Theyā€˜ve gained control of the schools and the teacherā€™s unionsā€¦..weakened the curriculumā€¦.discredited our Founding Fathers as selfish aristocratsā€¦. broken down the moral structure and present degeneracy as ā€œnormalā€ā€¦.infiltrated the pressā€¦.emphasized the need to raise children away from the negative influence od their parentsā€¦.treat all bad behavior as mental health or social justice problemsā€¦.and on and on and on.

They aren't blind. They've been diligently working towards this for decades. They are satisfied with our destruction

Not all Caucasians, just the demographic of Caucasians that are less likely to have a college education and more likely to be ignorant bigots.
Yet because we provide them with such a poor education in our inner cities and they're poor, any kid stuck there is less likely to get a college education and more likely to be an ignorant bigot. There are poor blacks, latinos or whites yet whites only recieve your own hate and ignorance. šŸ¤”

And here's a shocker. People with a college education can be ignorant bigots, too.

I have no problem in seeing the white supremacist propaganda inherent in dismissing criticisms of the Founders and this countries history. Or in the comments from the bigoted posters on the right and so I enjoy reminding them that they're the uneducated, losers of the whites.
It seems to me that any white person from the 1700's is seen by you as a white supremacist. It sure is easy to put people in a box and quit thinking, which kind of defines racism, doesn't it.

Yet because we provide them with such a poor education in our inner cities and they're poor, any kid stuck there is less likely to get a college education and more likely to be an ignorant bigot. There are poor blacks, latinos or whites yet whites only recieve your own hate and ignorance. šŸ¤”

And here's a shocker. People with a college education can be ignorant bigots, too.

It seems to me that any white person from the 1700's is seen by you as a white supremacist. It sure is easy to put people in a box and quit thinking, which kind of defines racism, doesn't it.
"College" doesn't instill morality or decency. Too often it turns them into the bigots we see today

He did answer. The real question is that you have your view of patriotism and the other half have theirs. Joe is Putin from your accusations to his own people. Promising to end Covid upon entering office. Promising unifying the nation. Things like this. The number of illegals coming into the nation is unprecedented. Those three things alone are massive deflections to running a nation.
So your issue with Biden is that he promised to unify the nation? Or is it that you think he failed to do that? If he failed it is because of people like you.
ā€œPromising to end Covidā€ā€¦ well it may never end but Biden got shots in arms and got the nation back on its feet again. Thatā€™s an amazing accomplishment. The economy was is such bad shape because of COVID that many very smart people thought we could not achieve a ā€œsoft landingā€ā€¦ that there would be at least a Recession.

There was not and Biden landed the damn plane. Way to go Joe.

And the number of illegals entering the country being unprecedented?

It was damn close to the same numbers in the first decade of this century. Look it up. Thatā€™s fact.

Whatā€™s different is the rhetoric. The screaming.

But we are trying to deal with it. Dems and Republicans worked out a deal to fix it. Republicans trashed that.

Because that rhetoric is all they have to run on.

I address the bigotry of the posters I'm speaking to. I have plenty of criticism for Jamaicans and their culture of bigotry against homosexuality but there ain't a lot of them posting here so the topic rarely comes up. And while there are poor Blacks and Latinos there really isn't a large culture among them, at least in the U.S., for celebrating monsters and tyrants, nor is there a culture of propaganda built around portraying those tyrants as heroes for liberty and freedom. Black Americans typically celebrate actual freedom fighters, like Harriet Tubman or Martin Luther King jr. Not the people who owned the ancestors of their fellow citizens as property.
They certainly can be.
Not at all. Some were aboloishonists but it's not wrong to say that America was a tyrannical Slave State, because it was. And that generally its people were shit people who were okay with the owning of black men, women and children as property.

Last edited:

correctamundo.png

Forum List

Back