The Democrat Party has met half of the 48 Communist Goals from the 1960s

I love South Florida. DeSantis can try a hard as he likes but the Keys will always be one of the gayest places in America and we pretty much do our own thing down here. We're much more like a part of the Caribbean than the U.S. and that's just fine by me.
Whaddabout dah Cubans meng!?!

Whaddabout dah Cubans meng!?!
What about them? I love Cubans. My sister in law and so now my niece are Cuban. Cuba is very close to Jamaica and our cultures are very similar. Our politics are a lot different for obvious historical reasons but I don't think younger Cubans and mixed Cubans are going to be as far right as their parents or grandparents. In fact my wife's parents live in Maxwell Frost's district and he's a very promising young progressive Afro Cuban.

Are liberals blind? Just look at this list of Communist goals from 60 years ago, and try to argue that evil forces to turn America Communist (or Marxist) are not at work - and halfway there.

They‘ve gained control of the schools and the teacher’s unions…..weakened the curriculum….discredited our Founding Fathers as selfish aristocrats…. broken down the moral structure and present degeneracy as “normal”….infiltrated the press….emphasized the need to raise children away from the negative influence od their parents….treat all bad behavior as mental health or social justice problems….and on and on and on.

Yes they are blind, and by a lot of measures real twisted. 45 declarations spells it out for them, and the best defense they have is "but but we're not communists". Doesn't matter what political party you are, a Betty Crocker cake doesn't require Betty to make it.

Leftists are above all intellectually dishonest.

The left did a lot more than those 45 declarations under the umbrella of covid.

We know just how unhinged and crazy you really are when you actually believe biden has a "body double"

:confused::auiqs.jpg:

Wait you think Joe today is the same Joe of 2018, 19? People just develop attached ears and cleft chins all on their own?

LOL

I live in one of the few minority majority cities there are. Most of my neighbors are West Indian, Black American, Jewish, Asian or South American. The whites have fled to the interior and north seceding more and more of America as they go.
You're the only racist I see on this discussion. And you have it bad, pal. Talk about feelings over facts, you need to take your own advice.

You're the only racist I see on this discussion. And you have it bad, pal. Talk about feelings over facts, you need to take your own advice.
If that's the case then why didn't you mention even one fact I got wrong and instead decided to share your feelings with me? :lmao: :itsok:

Then why did Russia choose to invade Ukraine only after Biden took office?

Really? That is your reasoning? Gee, why not just say, they were waiting until after the 2020 Olympics? One has nothing to do with the other dingbat.

But getting back to the matter at hand, your blob and the GOP House is making sure that Russia has an easier time in Ukraine. Because they are firm allies of Putin. This is demonstrated over and over again.

Wait you think Joe today is the same Joe of 2018, 19? People just develop attached ears and cleft chins all on their own?

LOL
I find it hysterical that you actually believe Joe has a Body Double.
Ok, I gotta know, according to you....... Yes or No.

1) Does this body Double have speaking lines, meaning when most Americans see/hear biden speaking, you think this is an actual Body Double?

2). Does this Body Double fly on AF1?

3). Does this body Double visit the WH?

4). Is this Body Double all we see, and the real Joe Biden never makes an appearance?

I live in one of the few minority majority cities there are. Most of my neighbors are West Indian, Black American, Jewish, Asian or South American. The whites have fled to the interior and north seceding more and more of America as they go.
And you live in a gated to community to keep away from diversity.

I find it hysterical that you actually believe Joe has a Body Double.
Ok, I gotta know, according to you....... Yes or No.

1) Does this body Double have speaking lines, meaning when most Americans see/hear biden speaking, you think this is an actual Body Double?

2). Does this Body Double fly on AF1?

3). Does this body Double visit the WH?

4). Is this Body Double all we see, and the real Joe Biden never makes an appearance?
12-joe-biden-icerik.jpg

So the same Secret Service and FBI that was unable to find who snorted Coke in the WH, still hasn't figured out it's not the same Joe Biden....shocking!

Really? That is your reasoning? Gee, why not just say, they were waiting until after the 2020 Olympics? One has nothing to do with the other dingbat.

But getting back to the matter at hand, your blob and the GOP House is making sure that Russia has an easier time in Ukraine. Because they are firm allies of Putin. This is demonstrated over and over again.

Tell us how Putin only invades when Biden is in the WH - cuz Trump

Forum List

Back