Just Another Day at School.....

And there are those who take exception to outsiders generalising about the break down of the US .

I never ever look at Twitter in real life and wonder how genuine such videos are .

Wow. High school kids getting into fights.
Stop the presses.

You do realize High School kids get into fights, right? I mean it even happened in my Catholic High School.

I guess we didn't have cell phones to record them back in the day.

I've said many times that if they had social media during my H.S years I wouldn't be here today. I would have been bullied mercilessly.

It's a different time but kids still fight. They have REALLY bad role models as well...us (collectively as an adult society)!

Teachers in my day didn't put up with that shit.
Of course, the principles were still allowed to use a LARGE wooden board with holes in it on your ego ass as well.

Now they can't even LOOK at you without getting sued by fucking KAREN parents.

One male teacher just wouldnt have any of it, period.
He'd make the whole class go in the parking lot, make a fight "ring" and put the other two students in there, and tell them to beat the shit out of each other while we all watched.

Of course, they declined and just stood there while we all stared at them. Which was BAD for those particular students, as it got around what pussies they were.

Needless to say, it only happened with those fuktards that didn't know anything about him or how he ran his class...........but that was RARE. I never had him as a teacher myself, but his "methods" got around the school every year. And it usually only happened once a year, if at all.

Actually, I really don't remember any fights in my high school that I witnessed AT school. Most of the fights happened at football games, which I never went to, because I don't have any interest in sports.

Other than bullying, which I was able to handle on my own, school was a pretty calm place all the way around for me.

Teachers in my day didn't put up with that shit.
Of course, the principles were still allowed to use a LARGE wooden board with holes in it on your ego ass as well.

Now they can't even LOOK at you without getting sued by fucking KAREN parents.

One male teacher just wouldnt have any of it, period.
He'd make the whole class go in the parking lot, make a fight "ring" and put the other two students in there, and tell them to beat the shit out of each other while we all watched.

Of course, they declined and just stood there while we all stared at them. Which was BAD for those particular students, as it got around what pussies they were.

Needless to say, it only happened with those fuktards that didn't know anything about him or how he ran his class...........but that was RARE. I never had him as a teacher myself, but his "methods" got around the school every year. And it usually only happened once a year, if at all.

Actually, I really don't remember any fights in my high school that I witnessed AT school. Most of the fights happened at football games, which I never went to, because I don't have any interest in sports.

Other than bullying, which I was able to handle on my own, school was a pretty calm place all the way around for me.

My fellow conservatives love to pretend that this is all the fault of the teachers and all parents are patriotic, upstanding, wonderful people with only everyone's best interest at heart.

Sure, sure.

ETA: many parents are exactly that. A few parents can make your school a nightmare.

There's a disturbing lack of "Tumbleweaves".

Whirlstar....HS Edition.

Tumblin Tumbleweaves..........
Sounds like a black girls wrestling club.

spit-take-laughing.gif

--the actual BS we hear when this stuff happens
Yes, it is one of many pet peeves of teachers.

I have a student who stays up and plays video games all night and sleeps in every single class. When his ELA teacher complained to mom, mom literally told her that she needed to make the lesson more engaging.

This kid lives with mom and lesbian grandmother and her partner who he also calls his grandmother. No man, of course. Who needs them, when welfare is so generous?

He tells them that he tries to sleep but can't, but he is honest with his teachers knowing he has the adults at home fooled.

Bonus points for anyone who can make this the teacher's fault.

I have to say, I was impressed with the students

Despite the riot within the class room, the students seemed to use proper English, aside from the profanity, and to my knowledge I did not hear one run on sentence

Well done democrats. Keep up the good work within the public school system.

:yes_text12:

Forum List

Back