Just admit the Hunter Biden laptop is authentic and NOT Putin’s creation

Where did my cult go?

Lets take one issue at a time and discuss.

Hunter Biden laptop is real. Prove me wrong.

Yep. When I see an actual laptop

When I see an actual laptop with Bidens name on it

When I see a laptop with incriminating evidence on it

Which brings up another question. How is somebody else in possession of Bidens laptop?

If one actually exists

And isn't that crime that should be prosecuted?

And how exactly has the password been bypassed, without also breaking the law, or a clear violation of Bidens 4th Amendment right to unreasonable search and seizure?

If there is an actual laptop, the only crimes that have been committed, are the ones who are in possession of it are in possession of stolen property, and any law enforcement official that has bypassed the password protocols is guilty of breaking an entering.

Heres a newflash for everybody. The fact that a laptop may exist. Isn't a crime, by any stretch of the imagination.

You may want to stop bringing the subject up, and incriminating yourself. Because you are the only criminal in this story.
This is like dying Rome. And we should not be near Rome in any way.

Has it been submitted into a court-of-law with the custodial chain intact? ... if not, then you have nothing ...

Why would a multi-millionaire even bother repairing a cheap piece -f shit like a damn laptop ... and if he did, why take it to a street corner repair shoppe instead of the manufacturer ...

What next ... Warren Buffet darning his own socks? ...
drug addled Hunter has to keep cash going to the big guy

Why are people still pushing the big lie?

This is a chance for everyone who was duped or lied to come clean.
two Republican-led Senate committees just six weeks before the election released a controversial report criticizing Hunter Biden for serving on the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma while his father was vice president — but could find no evidence of any legal violation.

While they served as White House senior advisers, Ivanka Trump obtained trademarks from the Chinese government for future businesses, and Jared Kushner’s family was arranging green cards in exchange for hefty Chinese investments in the family business.

Technically, the Times only vouched for certain emails they’d “authenticated” with the help of “people familiar with them and with the investigation.”

So, nearly a year and a half later, it’s worth revisiting what happened back in the heat of the 2020 campaign. Some decisions and claims look dubious in retrospect. Twitter briefly blocked links to the story for potentially containing hacked material and Facebook briefly restricted it as possible “misinformation” — but it may have been neither. And no evidence has emerged to back up suspicions from former intelligence officials, backed by Biden himself, that the laptop’s leak was a Russian plot.

But the emails were indeed being put out as part of an orchestrated campaign by Trump’s team to try to drive negative media coverage toward Joe Biden shortly before the election. And whatever the revelations about Hunter, claims from conservatives that the leaked emails proved Joe Biden acted corruptly in some way were false — they proved no such thing."

The was collusion to supress the Hunter Biden laptop story. Its not even debatable.

two Republican-led Senate committees just six weeks before the election released a controversial report criticizing Hunter Biden for serving on the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma while his father was vice president — but could find no evidence of any legal violation.

While they served as White House senior advisers, Ivanka Trump obtained trademarks from the Chinese government for future businesses, and Jared Kushner’s family was arranging green cards in exchange for hefty Chinese investments in the family business.

so youre saying what trump did was OK????

Where are my cultists.

You claimed the Hunter Biden laptop was Putin disinformation.

Why are people still pushing the big lie?

This is a chance for everyone who was duped or lied to come clean.
WTF? Article is from half a year ago.

Laptop is real but it's autheticity is beside the primary problem you have with it - RELAVANCE TO JOE BIDEN.

Private citizen named Hunter was on drugs. Is that a secret even after Biden talked about it? Nope, so where is the big story?

WTF? Article is from half a year ago.

Laptop is real but it's autheticity is beside the primary problem you have with it - RELAVANCE TO JOE BIDEN.

Hunter was on drugs. Is that a secret even after Biden talked about it? Nope, so whats the relavance?

So the videos of Hunter doing drugs is real, but not the emails that show money going to Joe Biden?

Let me remind you we were told the entire laptop was a Putin creation.

Are you now admitting it was a lie?

You lefties and your rewriting of history.

Now the lockdowns were from the right only…is that your next lie?

Forum List

Back