Just admit the Hunter Biden laptop is authentic and NOT Putin’s creation

Cult, as always, you ae wrong. You do mean the Trump cult?

The laptop is real. Probably.
Masks do not work. False... but some don't.
The vax does not work. Completely false
Lockdowns do not work. They way you stated it is false but it is debatable if they are worth it or practical.
There is no pee pee tape. Thank goodness.
Biden is taking money from China, Ukraine, and Russia. Proof?
The virus is from a Wuhan lab. Maybe.... So what?
Ivermectin DOES work. not for Covid
Putin did not steal 2016. True.
There was massive fraud in 2020. By Trump
Joe Biden is a pedo. Really?

Yep. When I see an actual laptop

When I see an actual laptop with Bidens name on it

When I see a laptop with incriminating evidence on it

Which brings up another question. How is somebody else in possession of Bidens laptop?

If one actually exists

And isn't that crime that should be prosecuted?

And how exactly has the password been bypassed, without also breaking the law, or a clear violation of Bidens 4th Amendment right to unreasonable search and seizure?

If there is an actual laptop, the only crimes that have been committed, are the ones who are in possession of it are in possession of stolen property, and any law enforcement official that has bypassed the password protocols is guilty of breaking an entering.

Heres a newflash for everybody. The fact that a laptop may exist. Isn't a crime, by any stretch of the imagination.

You may want to stop bringing the subject up, and incriminating yourself. Because you are the only criminal in this story.
You're a dupe, Ashley's diary didn't exist in your little mind. Now it's proven, you loons still deny it.

You're a dupe, Ashley's diary didn't exist in your little mind. Now it's proven, you loons still deny it.
What was proven?

You remind me of my friend. He told me the US government admitted life from other planets have visited this earth. Is that true? Of course not.

What was proven?

You remind me of my friend. He told me the US government admitted life from other planets have visited this earth. Is that true? Of course not.

That Biden sexually abused hia daughter.

Really don’t care
Do you?

3F86A003-16D3-4267-AF72-17B88BA02C67.jpeg

everything you just said isnt true,,
Jared wasn't given $2 billion from the saudi's?

Just one of many sources. Sorry not on Fox

Trump wasn't president in 2019?

Jared wasn't given $2 billion from the saudi's?

Just one of many sources. Sorry not on Fox

Trump wasn't president in 2019?

kushner didnt get the money the company he worked for did,, and as you link shows the us OKed the sale not trump,,

better than biden allowing Iran to build nuclear weapons,,

Hunter Biden’s laptop vs Donald Trump’s basement? Which story impacts Nov. more and which are the Republicans desperately trying to downplay for the same reason?
Neither. Trump is not on the ballot and neither is Hunter.

But, this is the shittiest economy in 100 years and somebody is going to pay the price for it.

what do you have against green energy for a country that lives on fossil fuels??
They were actually explaining this on NPR last night. What hyporcrites we are. I can't remember the country, Norway maybe? They are the second largest producer of oil behind Russia. So one minute we're asking them to go Green, on the other we're asking them to produce more oil for Europe.

Germany is even encouraging coal right now. Rather than buy Russian oil.

They were actually explaining this on NPR last night. What hyporcrites we are. I can't remember the country, Norway maybe? They are the second largest producer of oil behind Russia. So one minute we're asking them to go Green, on the other we're asking them to produce more oil for Europe.

Germany is even encouraging coal right now. Rather than buy Russian oil.
no wonder youre so ignorant on issue since you depend on NPR for your info,,

Forum List

Back